Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

They go 50% first. You can see the markdown schedule above. Holiday schedule applies. But I am going to go out on a limb and guess that they'll shorten the number of days at the 50% & 75% off level. It will depend on how quickly it moves, though. They are VERY anxious to get Christmas stuff out. They were already moving a bunch of stuff around this afternoon to prep for Christmas, so I think they may go 75% as early as Saturday to take advantage of the weekend traffic. I'm hoping, anyway. I don't really want any of the decorations or costumes. I really just want the household stuff, and I'll probably take it at 50% since it is still a big savings

I always watch for your posts..Since you and I are both in Southern Cali...Can you post when the costumes go to 75% off?? Was wanting to buy some for a dress up trunk that I have for my girls..They play for hours dressing up in costumes and old shoes...

I always watch for your posts..Since you and I are both in Southern Cali...Can you post when the costumes go to 75% off?? Was wanting to buy some for a dress up trunk that I have for my girls..They play for hours dressing up in costumes and old shoes...

I'll try to make sure to post it. Where are you in the area?

I picked up 3 of the Colgate Plus whitening tootpastes yesterday. 2 packs of the full tube. Regularly $3.99 and it was clearanced to $1.75. I had 3 $1 off coupons (printed ones) so I got them for only .75 each. Super price!

Neosporin was clearanced to $1.98 each. I had $1 off coupon so got it for .98 (print out coupon again).

I'm glad to know there are lots of people on here from this area. It's hard being new.

I went last night but didn't see too many clearance things. I am still trying to figure out the store. I will let you know if I see kid's stuff at the Surprise one. Do you need boys or girls or both?

mostly girls stuff (my DD is 14mos). I do have a godson, but he's a teenager now... i just give him gift cards. :)

I picked up 3 of the Colgate Plus whitening tootpastes yesterday. 2 packs of the full tube. Regularly $3.99 and it was clearanced to $1.75. I had 3 $1 off coupons (printed ones) so I got them for only .75 each. Super price!

Neosporin was clearanced to $1.98 each. I had $1 off coupon so got it for .98 (print out coupon again).

Where did you print the toothpaste coupons?

Guest online_assistan

ok target was CRAZZZY this mornin. I had to drop my mom off at work and its in the mall with target and @7:55 20+ people were outside in 25 degree weather. I just stayed in my car until the doors opened and about 8:05 everyone had all the glad containers taken instantly next were the rubbermade containers. They had prolly 150 of them and everyone in the store had a stack I bought 2 big round tubs for 3.00 and 4 orange for 2.00 and 3 clear orange for 2.00. Total came to 22.00 something.. YAY... Everything else was so-so not marked down that great though people had carts full. I did notice the college 07 chairs and little endtables went from 30% yesterday to 75% the chairs were 6.00 and the tables 4.00. Most everyone had a endtable in their carts.

Guess I was a little bummed this year but if you need new halloween stuff today is the day to buy it before its all gone ;)

Guest online_assistan

also.... on the receipt I got a extra receipt printed it says...

Get a sneak peek of the 2-day sale.

See extra in-store deals early sign up for your email reminder @ target.com/weeklyad

sneak peak begins nov. 21st

shop the 2 day sale nov. 23 n 24th all store are closed thanksgiving day

I am looking on line but can't find it...where?

I posted it on another thread but here it is too...

http://catalog.target.com/KidsHTC200...versionnum=1.4

Hmmm for some reason that link isn't working now...if you go to www.target.com and then type in the browser at the top www.target.com/toycatalog and it will take you there. It doesn't work though if you click on the url......for some reason.....you have to manually type it

Holy cow. Where in NE Ohio. I am south of Massillon Ohio. I would love to get my husband that MP3 Player. Where was it at? An end cap?

I'm just north of Massillon. I bought it at the Target on Dressler (by Belden Village). It was the only one I saw but I didn't look around for more. I found it on the end cap by electronics/video games. Good luck! I was really excited to read that it has gotten really good reviews so far.

Hmmm for some reason that link isn't working now...if you go to www.target.com and then type in the browser at the top www.target.com/toycatalog and it will take you there. It doesn't work though if you click on the url......for some reason.....you have to manually type it

Thank you, i got it......i appreciate your response, i was having difficulty finding it. Have a fantabulous Thursday. :cheesy:

The printed coupon that I had was for Neosporin lip care with pain relief or something like that. The clearanced Neosporin was the regular stuff. Suprisingly, the cashier took the coupon. SOmetimes I have such issues but not this time. YAY!

Great deals this morning at target!!! 50% off all the halloween stuff.. Loaded the cart full so Id get what I wanted... but ended up taking back 100.00 worth of it cause it didnt match my other decor or misc reasons.. :)

So excited for 75% off!!

Going to another target as soon as I post this reply!!

Went to Target by my office today at lunch time, so you know all the REALLY GOOD deals were snatched up, but I didn't do to badly.... Got a halloween Mr. Potato Head for $2, a PS2 wireless controller for $10, A PC Game (Call to Duty 2) $10, Pirates of the Car. Book (with sound buttons) $2, Set of 4 Plates $4, Scented Wipes for .25, Leaf Shaped Thermometer $2, Cookie Cutters .25, Super Cute Bread Basket $5, and the Electolux Pronto 2-in-1 stick Vac (Originally $100 for $25!!!) Saved a ton... I LOVE CLEARANCE DEALS!!!!!

I am actually in Riverside County..Near the new Super Target in Moreno Valley. What city are you in??

I do have 3 older Targets not to far..So I will hit those first today...

Looks like we SoCal types are spread out. We have someone from OC, you, me in the San Gabriel Valley, and another gal who is in Simi Valley! We cover the whole area except right on the coast.

Dollar spot (blue spots)are 75% off. There was a lady there buying all of the rolling pins. I asked her why so many.. she said she buys them for her preschoolers for playdoh... what a great idea!!!!Got a black and decker hand held spot remover reg 39.99 for 9.49. I didnt find much of the Halloween clearance (didnt go until 1pm)but I did find 2 adorable wrap around kids towels with the head slot.. one was a witch and one a ghost and they were 4.98 so I was happy.

I hit the Target in Surprise this morning. It was crazy busy. I looked for mostly Halloween food items. I got the bag of 30 small bags of chips for $3.XX , the large box of Goldfish for $2.99, animal crakers for $1 and Ritz peanut butter crackers for $1.49. The crackers were the individual bags you are suppose to hand out but I thought they would work great in the kids lunch boxes.

Also, the dollar spot was 75% off here too.

Some pretty good deals in there, thanks.

I'm Riverside County too, I'm actually in Corona, so I hit Corona/Norco/Mira Loma...someone beat me this morning to all the chips though:( lol

I didn't check the chips. Last year they didn't mark down some of that kind of stuff, so it didn't occur to me to check! Bummer! Glad to see so many fellow SoCal types are on here!

I went at 9am today and I managed to get some Little Pet shop halloween animals and they Pumpkin Kelly doll for 2.49. I got some napkins and the last bag of Ziploc bags in Halloween stuff. They were surprisingly picked over for it to be so early. I also snagged a Glitter Doodle Bear for 4.98 and extra pens for 1.74. They had Cabbaga Patch clothes for 2.43 and I grabbed 2 lightsabers for the boys for like $4. All in all I would say, a good Target day.