Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the 5 off 25 coupon. I think they are sending red flags up at some Targets because they are considered copies. I've read on another forum that since they started using those coupons, they were not accepting the $5 ones and they were limiting the other Target coupons. I know I have used several already, but I don't think I will anymore because I am afraid they won't let me use my other coupons.

Thanks for the heads up!;)

I just searched another site & they said Target asked them to remove the coupon from their site!!! The entire forum link for the deal is now gone also. I'm not going to try to use them either.

Thanks for the heads up!;)

I just searched another site & they said Target asked them to remove the coupon from their site!!! The entire forum link for the deal is now gone also. I'm not going to try to use them either.

That is where I saw it also. I went to Target tonight and did just fine without that coupon. My bill was over $150 and after my coupons it was $55. My cashier anounced to everyone in line what I saved and they cheered. How embarassing! The cashier said she'll see me next week! I have been using the $8 salsa coupon, too. When I have a cart load of stuff, I use 2 coupons to get $16 off my order. I just started to buy $15 gift cards to cover my overages on my coupons I use as a little savings for Christmas. If I shop every week, who am I kidding, When I shop every week, I should have a nice little stack of gift cards to do some Christmas shopping with.

I bought some clearanced AirWick scented oil refills that I have been eyeing forever! I was going to buy them before since $1.48 is REALLY cheap and they had SEVERAL, but I KNEW I had printable coupons somewhere! I was determined not to buy them until I found the coupons! Well, I still couldnt find the printable ones from online, but it turned out to be $1/2 in the Sun. paper! :yup: And I get about 5 Sun. coupon inserts free every Sun. (I know the guy at the gas station and I ask kindly if I can have the inserts from the extra papers every Sun.) So, I went to Target, but to my surprise they were marked down even more - $1.18! :eek: I bought 10 of them with my 5 coupons for $1/2 at $1.18 ea for 2 I would pay $1.36 + tax! I even scanned ones that didnt have clearance stickers and they were clearanced too just as cheap! It was for the following scents; Hibiscus & Island Fruit, Green Apple & HoneySuckle, Rain Flower, Fresh Waters, Clean Linen & Crisp Breeze.

:g_thumbri I forgot to mention I also found Glad ForceFlex trash bags clearanced for $3.85, there is a coupon online that is for $2 off any Glad + Glad food storage purchase. So, the trash bags $3.85 and the Halloween decorative food storage containers (a little early but a STEAL!) were $2.99 - total with coupons $4.89+ tax for Glad food containers and a 20 count of Glad ForceFlex trash bags isnt too bad!

If you all can remember as far as the MinuteMaid juice boxes $.69 go - there was a coupon a couple weeks ago in Sun. paper for B2G1FREE on MM juice boxes ..... that would make the deal even jucier! :sidesplit

Im totally going to be at Target tomorrow scanning a million to see if theyre still clearanced and taking all of my B2G1FREEs with me!

Well, post on this is fun!

:g_thumbri I forgot to mention I also found Glad ForceFlex trash bags clearanced for $3.85, there is a coupon online that is for $2 off any Glad + Glad food storage purchase. So, the trash bags $3.85 and the Halloween decorative food storage containers (a little early but a STEAL!) were $2.99 - total with coupons $4.89+ tax for Glad food containers and a 20 count of Glad ForceFlex trash bags isnt too bad!

If you all can remember as far as the MinuteMaid juice boxes $.69 go - there was a coupon a couple weeks ago in Sun. paper for B2G1FREE on MM juice boxes ..... that would make the deal even jucier! :sidesplit

Im totally going to be at Target tomorrow scanning a million to see if theyre still clearanced and taking all of my B2G1FREEs with me!

Well, post on this is fun!

I saw the trash bags last night, too. I wanted to buy them but didn't have a coupon. Where can you find the $2 coupon? Thanks.

I was in for a few minutes this morning and noticed that the Eddie Bauer Tent (holds nine) is 30% off I think the are $137 right now. I want one but I am hoping for 50%. Grills and Gardening items (I am watching these for MIL) are 30% off, summer swim or water toys are 30% off. If anyone sees the tents go down more please post. My mom will get it for DS for Christmas. He loves to go camping.

I went to a Target this morning. I got a Lexmark All in one with Memory Card slots printer for $16.74 ($54.99 retail) and some Kodak Photo Paper Kit with 200 photo pages and ink cartridge for $17.47 (retail $58.99) a Jump Drive for $3.48....

I looked everywhere this morning and my store didn't have any of those left. :(

I went to Super Target today and they didn't have ANY of that stuff that the Target I went to yesterday had. The Kodak paper kit is ONLY for the kodak g600 printer, it isn't for normal printers. They also didn't have the lexmark all in on printer that I saw on clearance at the other store that I DIDN'T get. The one I did get, I think was a return and that might be the only reason I got it for as cheap as I did.

I saw the Nascar items too and the blankets were clearanced to $10.xx each - thats surely a steal! I should have picked my dad up some he is a huge fan of Earnhardt & Dale jr. Oh well, maybe theyll be there again! Well, thanks keylargosun for posting the Glad link.

Im moving in a couple days and finally have a dishwasher so if anyone knows a bargain on Electrasol or Cascade let me know! I'll need coupons too! Thnx yall

Picked up several cleaning supplies yesterday at 50% off...

1. Ultra Downy 52 load liquid fabric softner - Cashmere and Silk Fresh scent - $2.44

2. Snuggle exhilarations 32 load liquid fabric softner - white lavender and sandalwood twist -$1.77.

3. Dawn Direct Foam - 250 pumps - $1.48

4. Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid - .62

5. Cascade Complete w/ bleach dishwasher detergent (powder) - $2.78

Also picked up the Off bug spray for 75% off. Stocking up for next year.

Those who cant use the $5 off $25... are you in big town stores or little ones? Just curious if I should even attempt one when I have a $5/$20 (expired) that my store will let me use since they take expired coupons

I used mine just fine in a little town store. But I hate to use it since they are so good at taking my expireds and all. I don't want to ruin a good thing. I've heard others say that their was great with taking coupons until everyone started using the 5 off 25 and they started putting limits on coupons. I can't take that chance since I buy alot every week with coupons there. I have 2 teenage boys and a daycare and it helps me out alot with all of the coupons.

Those who cant use the $5 off $25... are you in big town stores or little ones? Just curious if I should even attempt one when I have a $5/$20 (expired) that my store will let me use since they take expired coupons

couldn't use mine in a small town store.

There are some pizza huts that are handing out a magazine with a 5 off 25 target coupon on the cover. I checked all the ones by me but no luck. I have a scan of it but I haven't tried it in the store yet. Its good til 9/30.

ALSO....has anyone come across any garden hoses on clearance? I wasn't paying attention and ran over mine with my lawn mower. :(

No back to school markdowns in my school yet- I am wondering if the markdowns are later this year since more schools are using a later school start?

That makes sense to me. Schools do not even start until next week here. I would think they would mark down faster now though since they are marking down later. Halloween is only two months away and I would think they need the room.

I have always found busiest day (worst day to shop) for the purchasing of school supplies is the first day of school. The Public Schools here in NC start on Monday and my kids school is only a half day (why? who knows, this is the first time that has happened)....I think there are more and more southern states that have a rule that public schools can't start until August 25th or about that time so I would think they would wait until after school starts to put it on clearance. They usually have sales up until then. I think markdowns for items like that depend on what state you are in too.

Tuesday, Sept 19 was the day all school supplies went 75% off around here (KC) LAST year. So I would guess they would start with the 30% off sale pretty soon if they stick to that schedule at all. I guess ya never know from one year to the next though.

WOW, you know the date last year something went 75% off. Thats awesome. I couldn't tell you monday of this week wht went on sale. I rely on gottadeal so much!! You guys are fantastic!!