Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I was in the Chesapeake VA store, It looks like more toys went on clearance a few things are down to 50% off but not many. I really want to catch it at 75% off. I plan to stop in whenever I can. The things I am interested in are the v-Smile Pocket, anything Polly Pocket, Knex, I know there is more but my brain is to tired to think. What items are you hoping to pick up or does it matter?

I wanted the V.Smile Pocket, but they only went down 30%, and as of last Wednesday, there was only one left, when before the weekend, there had been five...so I'm not counting on getting that last one, in fact it's probably already gone, but I will go scout out on Wednesday anyway...

Just got back from Target and they had some good 75% kids clothing. I got pjs for my four kids.

As I was checking out there were some Target employees w/stuff they were buying. Well, the main item they had was Gain detergent and it was marked down to $3.48. It was just your regular size Gain, but at that prize and probably some coupon, it was a great deal. So after I checked out I went to see if I could find them but I guess these employees took them all. :mad:

Sometimes I wish I could be a Target employee so I can get to them first, but oh, well, that's just how it is. :cool:

I wanted the V.Smile Pocket, but they only went down 30%, and as of last Wednesday, there was only one left, when before the weekend, there had been five...so I'm not counting on getting that last one, in fact it's probably already gone, but I will go scout out on Wednesday anyway...

I hadn't seen one of these at any of our stores for weeks, but today there was one at half price on the end cap, so keep looking! I bought it. We had been thinking about getting our younger DS a Leapster, but this is just as good, so I got it today at 50%.

I hadn't seen one of these at any of our stores for weeks, but today there was one at half price on the end cap, so keep looking! I bought it. We had been thinking about getting our younger DS a Leapster, but this is just as good, so I got it today at 50%.

I am going to recheck on my way home maybe they marked it more today.

yeahhhhh i found one of those bissell flip it for 11.xx i was so happy i think someone hid it but i found it wooo hoooo make a great present for moms b day this week also cheese its are 2 dollars a piece but with the coupon they are only a buck and ravilois 39 cents after the coupon

anyone heard anything new about the toy markdown??

I believe the consensus is that it'll be this week on Wednesday or Thursday. We are all just crossing our fingers. My personal bet is that if you had your Patio stuff marked down earlier than others last week, you'll probably get the Wednesday Toy Markdown. If your patio stuff was later, it will likely be Thursday, but that is just my guess. I am basing it on how far behind the markdown team is. I am 99% sure one of my stores will go on Wednesday. Possibly 2 stores, the rest Thursday. I'm going to finally get the Red Card this time as I am planning to buy a bunch of stuff and want the extra 10% off!

anyone else having trouble with the Target DCPI search? I was hoping to find some more of the new Colorforms Magnetic Playsets. I found a couple at one store. They were put out a clearance price, despite being brand new. They must not have been in the system properly. They are pretty cool. If you are looking at toys you may find them in the clearance with the long red & white striped tags on them for $2.46. They have Brown Bear Brown Bear & The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Really cute. Brown Bear is 242-04-6434 and Caterpillar is 242-04-6432

I saw in the ad that some of the Schwinn bikes were on sale... Still looking for the Women's Schwinn Jaguar Cruiser to go from $99 to $79 or less. Please let me know if bikes begin going on sale/clearance in your store. Thanks!! :gdbouquet1:

I would love to get a bike for ds. He has a birthday very soon, I hope this works out.

For any of you in washington area, Lake Stevens Target had tons of clearance toys but they were only 30% off. I was really eyeing one toy so if anyone goes there, can you tell me if it hits 75% off this week at all. My twins are really into Mickey Mouse and they would love this one mickey doll....

Today Rocky River, Oh was 75% of the red ticket... only 2 more days for that store

We must have crossed paths: I got my daughter a 26 inch Schwinn mountain bike: regular price 230.00, I paid 80.64! YES! The sign said that the bikes were 50% off, so I am not sure how I got it for this price, but I am not complaining. There were only a few bikes left as of 11:00 yesterday, so I am sure that they are gone. The new store opens on Wednesday, we are very excited.:fluffy:

Was at Target when they opened.. ran to the toy department.. nothing has changed and noone in aisles marking things down. :gdangry4: :gdangry4: I couldnt even find the ones that usually are marking things down anywhere... so who knows. Maybe tomorrow!!!

Was at Target when they opened.. ran to the toy department.. nothing has changed and noone in aisles marking things down. :gdangry4: :gdangry4: I couldnt even find the ones that usually are marking things down anywhere... so who knows. Maybe tomorrow!!!

Toys don't usually get marked down on Tuesday, and the markdown team was probably at "lunch" when they opened. That is when they go on break at our stores (8am). Tuesday is Women's Clothing, Pets & Market if I remember right.

Toys don't usually get marked down on Tuesday, and the markdown team was probably at "lunch" when they opened. That is when they go on break at our stores (8am). Tuesday is Women's Clothing, Pets & Market if I remember right.

DOH... ok I need more coffee.. I was thinking it was Wednesday... geeez after you retire you forget day,time and date!!! Sorry

KC Area... I just came from the Stanly Target at 151st St. and they had a ton of Graco Turbo booster seats for 75% off making them $4.74. The fabric is Belmont. They are mixed in with the regular priced carseats. Not much else. I did find a some scrapbooking papers for 75% off too. I don't know when they did those markdowns. They were also mixed in with the regular priced scrapbooking items.

KC Area... I just came from the Stanly Target at 151st St. and they had a ton of Graco Turbo booster seats for 75% off making them $4.74. The fabric is Belmont. They are mixed in with the regular priced carseats. Not much else. I did find a some scrapbooking papers for 75% off too. I don't know when they did those markdowns. They were also mixed in with the regular priced scrapbooking items.

Do you have the DCPI for the booster?

OK ran to Target to check out the booster seats.. ours are still 30% off... BUT, the toy aisle is being condensed. All the red tagged toys are being put in one aisle sooooooooo.... maybe this IS THE week...I will be there tomorrow at 8a.m just to see. It has to be this week sometime but when is the question hahahahah