Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Wow, I usually don't hit the dollar spot, but they had some really cute closet organization stuff.

My big splurge was a Kitchen-Aid 10 piece cookware set (copper bottom). It was 50% off of the original price of 199.99.

I needed a new set of cookware, but I wish it was 75% off! I also got some tie out stakes for my dogs.They ended up being $2.50. I will use the stakes in the summer when I am outside gardening.

Where at in MI?

To add about hiding stuff... I did this once for the video games.. It was right in front of the TV section.. and I did it without being seen.. but when I went back to get it when they finally went 75% off.. I felt horrible.. I almost didnt buy it because I felt like someone was watching me.. but at least I have a huge puffy jacket so they wouldnt have noticed my hiding location behind the rack.. you couldnt see the video game.. only could feel it to make sure it was still there.. I dont know if Id ever do it again.. but it was the Tiger Woods 07 Wii game that the husband really wanted.. Got it for 12.48 :)

Plus if youre in your local target store enough, they know you really well - as is the case with mine.. so they may know you shop clearance and wont question it.. (maybe) :)

I am in Southeast MI. I usually hit Canton, Livonia and Westland.

Just a quick note on hiding things. I totally get it, and I know it helps you get even better deals. But don't forget you are really messing up the people that do inventory in those stores. If they can't find the stuff it will get counted against them ... and theft (shrink for the retail crowd) is what makes prices go up and up.

i was told by a little birdie that the gift card thing does work for GLADE TRIO sets as well... yay!

Yes it does! I got 2 of the trio sets, after coupon and gift cards for .08! The coupon said save up to $7, the trio was 9.98 and when she scanned the coupon it took $9.98 off!

wow... i wish i had known about that... i was in there the other day to buy wrapping paper and saw that the glade trio came with a $5 giftcard and bought it... then used the gc on my wrapping paper. (it was even in with the clearance stuff)

Yes it does! I got 2 of the trio sets, after coupon and gift cards for .08! The coupon said save up to $7, the trio was 9.98 and when she scanned the coupon it took $9.98 off!

yep... i bought all 12 of them in my store... they are all wrapped now with cutesy little ribbons by my girlfriend... god what to do w/o her

When I called my target about the glade $5 gc they said it ended saturday. I went on Fri and got 4 candles and $20 gc. Then I went on Sat night and got 6 more and $30 gc. The girl at the register was laughing on Sat because I went with my neighbor and she got 6 as well. Its such a good deal. I think I am getting an ipod for xmas, so I plan to get some speakers or something with the gc.

There's a good selection of toys 50% off today - lots of games, but down the isles several other things too. I bought a couple of the Christmas presents I already bought at for 50% off and have to return the other ones I bought at full price - I guess I should have waited.

Also found Madden 07 for Wii $7.48. The nice thing was there was no one there... not like the last couple of days... which have been crazy.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Not much at my target today toys were 30% and christmas 30%. I got "I can play piano dora catridge" holding to the recipe would try to get it when it hits 50% but just wanted to have one for sure.

Merry Christmas and I'm sure that on the 26 we would have lots of deals to talk about

Not much at my Target today either. Most stuff 30%. I picked up the Jungle Boogie cartridge for FP I Can Play Piano at 30%...would've waited for 50% but it was the only one so I wanted to be sure I got it. I expect they'll have a lot more clearance on Wednesday (in addition to the Xmas clearance). I did notice that they had several clearance items in the aisles and not on the endcaps though. All of those seemed to be 30% though (will someone tell Target that marking something down from $39.99 to $34.99 is a sale not a clearance? LOL).