Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I picked one up for 50% last Wednesday as they were packing them up. Looked like they were salvaging them. If it makes you feel any better, they have a real tinny sound quality. It isn't a big deal for us as we were just replacing an old boom box in our boys room, but I wouldn't want that for myself.

That does make me feel better as it was for a gift for sil and he is PICKY!

Okay - I'm sure this is not where this is supposed to go, but I figure where better to get an answer...

I bought Family Guy Season Five "Collectors Edition" for my boyfriend for Christmas. It was on sale for $19.99, regularly $34.99. Yesterday he said he would rather have the "regular" one instead of the collector's edition.

My question is - Can I exchange it for the other one, without paying the difference of the sale price to the regular price?

Okay - I'm sure this is not where this is supposed to go, but I figure where better to get an answer...

I bought Family Guy Season Five "Collectors Edition" for my boyfriend for Christmas. It was on sale for $19.99, regularly $34.99. Yesterday he said he would rather have the "regular" one instead of the collector's edition.

My question is - Can I exchange it for the other one, without paying the difference of the sale price to the regular price?

Only if the "regular" one is also on sale. I noticed that for BF they had the "300" regular DVD on sale, but the Special Edition was full price. People kept trying to switch them out.

I found a pair of mens champion black athletic short for $3.24, regularly $12.99. The women's clearance athletic shorts were also $3.24. Women's were on the 75% off rack, but the men's were mixed in with the regularly priced men's athletic shorts. It might be worth sorting through the men's to find the clearance ones.

Only if the "regular" one is also on sale. I noticed that for BF they had the "300" regular DVD on sale, but the Special Edition was full price. People kept trying to switch them out.

They were both on sale when I bought it - but neither of them is on sale now.

I know what you mean...I have visited 3 different Targets in the area and NEVER find anything like I see posted here. :(

Each store is very individual as far as clearanced from what I have noticed. It also depends on the days you visit and the time of the day.

I do not always find things that are listed here as each store marks down when that store needs to mark things down to make room for the new.

What I have found that helps is to read the very first post and then just visit my local store often and notice the changes. The first post gives guidelines and by visiting your store often, you can adjust.

Some stores just have less clearance too. If you have that instance, perhaps you need to grab things at the first mark down instead of hoping for more. I know if I really love something, I grab it at the very first. I don't chance it anymore.

Worth a try, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't go for it. Particularly if it was a BF deal.

It wasn't. I bought it November 3 - both were on sale... I just thought that he would like the collectors one. He said yesterday that he wanted the regular one because it would fit better in his case. Go figure!!! But if I have to pay $15 extra for it, he can have the ugly box.

It wasn't. I bought it November 3 - both were on sale... I just thought that he would like the collectors one. He said yesterday that he wanted the regular one because it would fit better in his case. Go figure!!! But if I have to pay $15 extra for it, he can have the ugly box.

I'd sure try. Maybe you'll get someone nice and it won't be a big deal.

Be on the lookout for internet returns.. My store has been shoving them on endcaps and for the most part the furniture that has been coming back has been priced 50% off of what it is on Target.com. (As Is stickers.) However... I bought a dark walnut bookcase today that was normall 60.00 on Target.com in the store for $3.16! The only bad thing is-it's sometimes hard to guess whats in the box, no picture or description.

Be on the lookout for internet returns.. My store has been shoving them on endcaps and for the most part the furniture that has been coming back has been priced 50% off of what it is on Target.com. (As Is stickers.) However... I bought a dark walnut bookcase today that was normall 60.00 on Target.com in the store for $3.16! The only bad thing is-it's sometimes hard to guess whats in the box, no picture or description.

Oooh! I bet there will be a TON of this stuff after Christmas, too! I always keep an eye open for it, but mainly in one store. I'll have to do the full perimeter again. I have been too busy lately. I have found some additional Hotslings baby carriers for $9.96, though. All internet returns.

Oooh! I bet there will be a TON of this stuff after Christmas, too! I always keep an eye open for it, but mainly in one store. I'll have to do the full perimeter again. I have been too busy lately. I have found some additional Hotslings baby carriers for $9.96, though. All internet returns.

For those of you who were looking at the Memorex CD players and stuff. I previously mentioned the tinny quality of the sound. Well, now the thing stopped working entirely! Less than a week's use! Going to try to take it back, but we don't have any of the packing material. Hopefully we can. What a bummer!

So what do you do when you are bored on a Saturday night? You go to Target. :yup:

Not a whole lot on clearance, but our women's section was loaded with about 12 racks of clearance. Of course most of it was still at 30% but I saw a lot of good stuff I will keep my eyes on.