Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Anyone notice while at Target if they lowered the clearanced video games? LOL, I keep asking and hoping I get a "good" response! Didn't have to go to target today so will check myself though on Monday or Tuesday. Seems its high for everyone as I was in there Wednesday and its filled. No one buying as yet.

The Canton store had a few finally marked down a little lower, but they selection was very very limited. The Massillon store had a really good selection but I haven't been there since before BF.

Has anyone spotted a CD player alarm clock radio that was clearanced @ 50% down fr 39.xx to 19.xx last I saw it? They had a ton, so I thought I'd wait for 75% & they disappeared. Will they reappear after the BF rush or something? It had 2 speakers and one seperated to go on the other side of the bed. I can't remember the brand...Memorex maybe.

I picked one up for 50% last Wednesday as they were packing them up. Looked like they were salvaging them. If it makes you feel any better, they have a real tinny sound quality. It isn't a big deal for us as we were just replacing an old boom box in our boys room, but I wouldn't want that for myself.

Lucked out BIG time...

There was a Singer sewing machine that was hidden behind some others. Original price was

159.99 marked down to 111.96. I took it to the scanner and it was 38.64! It is an 80 stitch function model. DCPI is 072120241.

The person who hid it is going to be PO'd but it serves them right- they left the corner with the red sticker exposed on the shelf, and my red sticker radar caught it!:tongue1:

I am kind of glad that BF is over. I get way better deals in the clearance sections, not to mention this BF was not as exciting as I had hoped.

The Canton store had a few finally marked down a little lower, but they selection was very very limited. The Massillon store had a really good selection but I haven't been there since before BF.

Thanks. I think I'll wait a few days then try again. I went in sunday and still the same prices. All my titles I wanted to get my son were still there too. Guess everyone is still waiting. Let me know if you go in this week so I can run into massillon!

I have that "red sticker radar" as well!

Lucked out BIG time...

There was a Singer sewing machine that was hidden behind some others. Original price was

159.99 marked down to 111.96. I took it to the scanner and it was 38.64! It is an 80 stitch function model. DCPI is 072120241.

The person who hid it is going to be PO'd but it serves them right- they left the corner with the red sticker exposed on the shelf, and my red sticker radar caught it!:tongue1:

I am kind of glad that BF is over. I get way better deals in the clearance sections, not to mention this BF was not as exciting as I had hoped.

It's an addiction..I don't go crazy everywhere, just Target. I ALWAYS get Target gc's for Christmas. Saving $ is in my genes though, my dad's an auction nut, my mom sold antiques, my uncle and my cousin live very comfortably by selling on Ebay and have some really cool stuff that they have come across in the years. My mom always likes to tell people "We strapped her into the stroller at 3 mos. to go to yard sales!". I love target clearance b/c sometimes it's yard sale prices without the effort.AND you can return something if you regret buying it!:cheesy:

I lucked out at Target today, they had several packages of the 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef 92% Lean with either 11/28 or 11/30 as the sell by date, they put a sign in front of them changing the price to $2.19 and the $1.50 Target coupon worked on them. So I bought hamburger that is normally $4.39 per lb, for $0.69 per lb! I love Target!

A new Target just opened in October in Grove City on Stringtown Rd. I've been there a couple times and its nice. I'm not used to the new layout yet but have found some pretty good deals... I'm so used to the layout of my older Target store in another part of town... lol..

A new Target just opened in October in Grove City on Stringtown Rd. I've been there a couple times and its nice. I'm not used to the new layout yet but have found some pretty good deals... I'm so used to the layout of my older Target store in another part of town... lol..

Thanks so much! I will Mapquest it and hopefully check it out this weekend. My BF lives in a town without Target (horrible, isn't it?:eyepoppin) and Grove City is the closest.

Thanks so much! I will Mapquest it and hopefully check it out this weekend. My BF lives in a town without Target (horrible, isn't it?:eyepoppin) and Grove City is the closest.

YW.... can't tell you how excited I was when I found out they were building there. Its really nice I just haven't found all the clearance endcaps yet... dh has limited my Target time lately :tongue1:

bauer airbed...091130263...the sticker only had it as 30%, but scanned it and it was 6.24, they have other eddie bauer ones (full price), but they must be clearancing this one out cuz of packaging (didnt find any others...they were just sitting on a shelf in sporting goods......im not sure what color it is yet...its either olive or tan...the color box wasnt marked...

I had to look behind some boxes across the aisle but I also found 2 of the airbeds for 6.24. Could have used them for the extra 11 people I had staying over at my house on Thanksgiving but I'll be prepared for Christmas!