Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Mason...between Cinti & Dayton ...you? I see you are a BUCKEYE FAN :D

northwestern Columbus area..near Marysville...the Columbus Dispatch had an article about Target's rapid growth in Central Ohio...there is 12 in Franklin County alone with 2 more in other surrounding counties...so lots of store-hopping...lol

You could also get some free M&Ms if you use the coupons on the clearanced "Pink" M&Ms [tied to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure promotion]. As I mentioned above, they were $1.34 at one of my Targets. They had both the plain and peanut 14 oz. bags.

I dont think I even saw those at all in October.. I wonder if my stores even carried them.. I saw all the halloween ones, but not pink.. cause I would have grabbed them for a friend whos getting married :smirk:

When will the video games get discount again? My Target has TONS of games, but the clearance prices are still way too high..... GBA and DS games still listed at $20.98! (thought that was high) and PS2 games and X-Box games still 13.98 and higher.

they are part of electronics, so they go down on mondays. usually every two weeks. you might want to read the very first post in the discussion.

Guest online_assistan
nothin too much here.. Found some cranberry juice for $1.00 wasn't the best-est deal ever but it was still a find. Also, they had coke products 4-$10 which is $2.50 a 12 pack thats cheaper than walmart generic. Otherwise everything is majorly picked over... :(

Okay, is it just me or does anyone else start feeling paranoid when they walk into Target to peruse? Everytime I go in lately, I feel like by the time I'm at the $1 spot, I hear some "Attention Target Team Members code xyz" page. Then I head to the juice aisle to hunt for mm's. There girls who do that area always seem to do a double take when they see me. I continue through the perimeters doing my thing but I always feel watched. I don't know why. I've certainly never stolen anything, never even "misplaced" anything in this particular store and I do pick up random things just to get something sometimes. I dunno. I'm sure it's just that the ee's recognize me from being there every week but it just get's creepy.

Okay, I confess...I did re-buy a pair of pj's so I can adjust the price for BF and I didn't correct the cashier when she took off $5 for the $3 polly pocket toy but that's it.

Hi All~ Was in my Washington store yesterday and stocked up on the following~

Eddie Bauer sleeping bags- 6.24

Eddie Bauer camp chairs both lounge and upright- 2.34

Greatland inflatable twin mattress- 6.24

EZ UP type shelter- 42.00

No food clearances, or toys, Xbox 360 and Playstation games are priced well above what you all are saying here 13.98, 24.98 on up! BooHoo

They also had 2 men tens for 12.00 I think may have alos been Eddie Bauer...stadium blankets 2.XX but very thin...

Okay, is it just me or does anyone else start feeling paranoid when they walk into Target to peruse? Everytime I go in lately, I feel like by the time I'm at the $1 spot, I hear some "Attention Target Team Members code xyz" page. Then I head to the juice aisle to hunt for mm's. There girls who do that area always seem to do a double take when they see me. I continue through the perimeters doing my thing but I always feel watched. I don't know why. I've certainly never stolen anything, never even "misplaced" anything in this particular store and I do pick up random things just to get something sometimes. I dunno. I'm sure it's just that the ee's recognize me from being there every week but it just get's creepy.

Okay, I confess...I did re-buy a pair of pj's so I can adjust the price for BF and I didn't correct the cashier when she took off $5 for the $3 polly pocket toy but that's it.

Target corp has secret shoppers also. They may just look at you twice, wondering if that is what you are doing.

As long as you are shopping, just enjoy. I have noticed in my perusing, that I see many of the same people on certain days...so it isn't just you that is a regular...there are a lot of us...and I think the employees are pretty darn used to it...

Hi All~ Was in my Washington store yesterday and stocked up on the following~

Eddie Bauer sleeping bags- 6.24

Eddie Bauer camp chairs both lounge and upright- 2.34

Greatland inflatable twin mattress- 6.24

EZ UP type shelter- 42.00

No food clearances, or toys, Xbox 360 and Playstation games are priced well above what you all are saying here 13.98, 24.98 on up! BooHoo

They also had 2 men tens for 12.00 I think may have alos been Eddie Bauer...stadium blankets 2.XX but very thin...

Lowmer, which target in WA do you shop at? I'm in Wenatchee and I've been eyeing the camping gear for a while here but it's still only 30% off. I may just have to swing by later today in case they did more mark-downs. I am headed to Seattle this weekend so if you know of any particular Targets in that area that have good clearance, please let me know. Thanks!

Also, did anyone have any luck getting a Dyson with more than 30% off? My store only has one left but I'm holding out until it goes at least 50% off.

Got a good deal on a lexmark printer today. Didn't have original price on it, but it had an as is sticker on it. Funny, the original price on the as is was $8.68 but the current price was 14.97! The original price was scratched out with a pen. I needed a new printer anyway so I was willing to pay the full price. When I got to the register, it was...8.68. Also the box looks like it has never been opened! :cheesy: DCPI 080030307.

Also got a Monty Python T shirt for my DH-2.46 and also a satteen looking toss pillow for 4.98 that I have been eyeing to go down from 20.00. I bought some mens wool socks that were originally 5.99 @ 1.43.

All in all pretty good day.

The Kitchenaid mixer definitely wasnt on sale at my target... boo! I did manage to get:

PSP-Untold -The Warriors Code 4.xx

Xbox 360-Hitman-Blood Money 19.xx

And.... my best find,

one of those video game rocker chairs, in blue (my favorite color) better than the one theyre doing on BF for 25.xx marked down from 99.99 for DH for christmas! it even vibrates!

northwestern Columbus area..near Marysville...the Columbus Dispatch had an article about Target's rapid growth in Central Ohio...there is 12 in Franklin County alone with 2 more in other surrounding counties...so lots of store-hopping...lol

Has the new one in Grove City opened yet?

[

one of those video game rocker chairs, in blue (my favorite color) better than the one theyre doing on BF for 25.xx marked down from 99.99 for DH for christmas! it even vibrates!

My Son has one of these and they are great, but...... It drives me crazy!!! I am always telling him to turn it down, it vibrates the walls sometimes.. ENJOY: :tongue1:

The past two times I was at Target... Sunday and today I was able to find Halloween Disney princess dress up shoes. They were not marked at all and I was able to get them for 1.xx.

Today they had a bunch of light bulbs on clearance. GE Reveal. I got a 4 pk 40 watt decorative lights (for Ceiling fans/chandeliers) orig 5.79 for 2.88. Also got GE Reveal 3 way 3pk orig 4.99 for 2.48. It was on an endcap with some clearanced auto air fresheners.

pillsbury refridg. sugar cookies around 50 cents if you use the target $1.00 of 2 (already on sale) and the pillsbury coupons off the site www.pillsbury.com (quick sign up to become and member then you can get coupons). Got a couple to save for the holidays!!