Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I was jumping for joy yesterday when we found the Kitchenaid mixer!! It was a return for some reason. (from an online order.. still had the adress label on it).. it had all the parts and tried it out when we got home and it works so I am so excited! it didn't have a clearence sticker, just on the shelf with the new boxes.. but since we knew about the deal (thanks to this site!!) we knew what to look for LOL it was $59 and org $269

we also got a few halloween items at 50% .. halloween oreo's for $1.50 puffs tissues $1.50-ish... wilton spatula set $3.50, Halloween kelli dolls 2.50 ea..

wanted storage totes but they were all gone... also wanted snacks like pretzels but they were gone too...

got the spiderman playset thing for $12.** this morning.

Got 2 of these last night for sis-in-law's nephews. They had at least half dozen more of them. They also had some kind of disk launching toy for $4.**. Lots of papertowels & napkins left & quite a few costumes. Not much for candy left though. This was at the Waterloo, Iowa store

oh and it makes me wonder if someone bought the mixer online and returned it with the intent to re-buy for the clearence price ??

If they did that, they took quite a chance! Great find, btw! I already have one, and probably would never be able to find one at THAT price, wow! Only paid $150 for mine, though, for the Artisan model, so I can't complain!

If they did that, they took quite a chance! Great find, btw! I already have one, and probably would never be able to find one at THAT price, wow! Only paid $150 for mine, though, for the Artisan model, so I can't complain!

yes, they did! I don't know Targets return procedure, but I know some stores will hold the return for 24 hours then put it on the floor.. we had actully already looked at this target Tuesday night and it wasn't there :cheesy:

oh yeah saw a wearever 12 piece cooking set org $59 for $15 mixed in the isle with the new sets... I think it's this set ... http://www.target.com/Wearever-Complete-Nonstick-12-pc-Cookset/dp/B000N26OU0/qid=1194020001/ref=br_1_12/601-4424180-0584155?ie=UTF8&node=1191208&frombrowse=1&rh=p%5F3%3A%2450-%2499&page=1Catalog # : 10512275 ASIN: B000N26OU0 DPCI: 070-01-1883

Don't forget to look in the regular toy aisles for the my little pony and littlest pet shop halloween toys! I found 4 (2 of each style for my girls) of the my little pony's in the regular aisle! :yup: Also found one pack of the littlest pet shop animals and the Kelly dolls and on the second day of the clearance, I was shocked! :eyepoppin As another poster said, keep checking back as things are popping up all the time (and people's secret stashes are getting put back all the time) heheheh......

Either way I left the store with that Foodsaver and am quite proud of myself because I was polite but firm that I was not leaving the store without either that display or a new one for the same price!

No offense but Target doesn't HAVE to sell you anything. And no, they don't sell all of their displays. If there's the same exact Foodsaver in a box, you have to take the boxed one rather than the display. I'm confused as to why some people say that they have to be "firm" in order to get whatever they want at THEIR chosen price when the store doesn't HAVE to give in to the whole silly "the customer is always right" scheme.

Anywho, yesterday I got a box of gushers for $1.99 (half off) and a box of toothpaste with two travel tubes for $1. My mom also got two bottles of Tide for $3.48 and two bottles of Purex for $2.02. I can't wait for the Halloween stuff to go down to 75%.

Found 3m Thinsulate 40 gram mittens for boys and girls last night at 75% off, only 1.24!!

Also, saw three of those futons everyone bought weeks ago, finally at 75% off in the Greensboro, NC Target. Purell is on clearance- check the regular soap aisle, making it .17 after the 1.00 coupon from the inserts. Of course, the cashier tried to refuse my Purell coupon, saying that Target does not take coupons on clearance merchandise! WHAT????

Found Halloween napkins, 2 packs of Puffs & Hefty one zips @ 50%

25 packs of Play-Doh @ 50% and 25 cent rolling pins to use with them (thanks to the earlier post)

30 packs of Goldfish @ 50% 2.49/bag

Best purchase-- Women's Calloway Golf Bag-- 75% off -- $24.48.:yup:

No offense but Target doesn't HAVE to sell you anything. And no, they don't sell all of their displays.

I agree - but that decision needs to come from a store manager, not just any given person on the floor with an attitude. And my being proud of myself came from the fact that I didn't give it back to her -which on many days I would have.

I'm not someone who belives I'm right just because I'm the customer, but Target is a corporate store and I think they should all have to follow the same rules, not just what the manager on duty feels like doing on that particular day.

I know the 4 Targets around here don't sale displays. So, they do follow the same rules around here.

They had a bunch of the halloween press n' seal, napkins & plates so I'll wait til they are 75% off hopefully they will still have some if not oh well. I scored (1) box of the zipper bags & (1) 4 pk of the containers.

I wish I got in on the HP Legos.

Cool! If so, then it would make Monday 90% in all likelihood. That was my guess. They are desperate to get Christmas on the shelves.

The store near me already had Christmas on their shelves a couple of days before Halloween. Crazy huh? I did get me excited for Christmas though.

I went to 2 targets today with intent of going to more. I was getting disappointed so I didn't bother going to the other 3 I had planned on.

I managed to get ONE package of Napkins at one store and 4 minute maid juice 10pks. They must order them after I buy them because I have gotten them every week at the same store for 3 weeks now. The next Target I went to is usually a VERY busy store. Well, they had so many costumes they actually had halloween still on 3 aisles. Tons of candy and quite a bit of napkins, but still no ziploc bags which is what I really wanted. Oh well. I got a total of 3 polly pockets today and finally completed the set of 9 pollys that were on sale this week. Whoopie and of course I used the $5 coupon on each one.

I went to 2 targets today with intent of going to more. I was getting disappointed so I didn't bother going to the other 3 I had planned on.

I managed to get ONE package of Napkins at one store and 4 minute maid juice 10pks. They must order them after I buy them because I have gotten them every week at the same store for 3 weeks now. The next Target I went to is usually a VERY busy store. Well, they had so many costumes they actually had halloween still on 3 aisles. Tons of candy and quite a bit of napkins, but still no ziploc bags which is what I really wanted. Oh well. I got a total of 3 polly pockets today and finally completed the set of 9 pollys that were on sale this week. Whoopie and of course I used the $5 coupon on each one.

They let you use 3 polly pocket coupons in one transaction?