Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I got the Mr Potato Head pumpkin sets for $1.24. The Halloween dept was in an uproar as the employees were moving everything around and condensing it down to a couple of aisles. Looks like they were getting ready for clearance!! Any idea if they start at 30% and work down or go straight to a higher %, say 50% or more?

I got the Mr Potato Head pumpkin sets for $1.24. The Halloween dept was in an uproar as the employees were moving everything around and condensing it down to a couple of aisles. Looks like they were getting ready for clearance!! Any idea if they start at 30% and work down or go straight to a higher %, say 50% or more?

See page 1 for the holiday item markdown schedule. Usually starts at 50% the day after.

Speaking of which, don't miss out on the Glad zipper bags, plastic bowls, paper towels, plastic wrap, & Napkins! I am just about to finish my last box of Christmas zipper bags, so it is perfect timing. :cheesy:

Guest online_assistan
I know people were talkin bout this last week though didnt get a clear answer. Does Target take expired coupons my target card coupons expired yesterday and wondered if I could still use them. ALSO, doesn't walmart take expired coupons as well?

Okay, not sure if this is the right thread, but I went to Target to get the Guiter Hero III for PS2 that was in this weeks sales ad. Both of my targets did not have this game and I was told they didn't think they would get anymore in due to "availablity" So I called around and all the Targets within a 30 mile radius are SOLD OUT:eyepoppin

This was a bundle pack with an additional guiter. So I went to Circuit City and got theirs that came with a free guiter stand.

They had all the GHIII for other games (WII,PS3,XBOX), but not PS2. So just a heads up if you are going to Target for this, it might be gone!

Other than that nothin new at my Targets. They were getting all the Christmas stuff out though. We'll have to watch for all the halloween stuff to clearance to 50/75% soon, no room for all that Christmas stuff they were unpacking.

I was super surprised at my Target they had Guitar III for Wii, PS2 and Xbox live today and they had at least 3-4 of each

Target is a YMMV thing, depends on the store and the cashier... probably the same thing at Walmart.

Yeah, I usually try to slip one or two in with a bunch of other coupons. Never too many at once, and always separated by those with good dates if using more than one. And, I just say, oh really and reach for it to get it back. Always worth a try elsewhere or another day. :o

Saw All liquid laundry soap marked down 30% today.

They were 50% off and more at Target in Goodyear, AZ. (crossroads Litchfield & McDowell)

purchased 2 of the huge jugs of all free & clear (2.88 each)

1 regular size of gain (2.37?)

1 regular size arm &hammer with a touch of fabric softener (3.xx)

:D

they also had all of their breast cancer month stuff at 50% off, which was located in the garden section. picked up visors, gloves, aprons, knee cushions and other gardening items. there is a group of us participating in the strides against cancer walk (11/17 in tempe) so I thought it'd be nice to wear the visors!

also a quick check on the scrapbooking/stationary: found scrapbooks and scrapbook kits starting at 2.xx going up to 13.xx a lot of winnie the pooh theme though.

They were 50% off and more at Target in Goodyear, AZ. (crossroads Litchfield & McDowell)

they also had all of their breast cancer month stuff at 50% off, which was located in the garden section. picked up visors, gloves, aprons, knee cushions and other gardening items. there is a group of us participating in the strides against cancer walk (11/17 in tempe) so I thought it'd be nice to wear the visors!

also a quick check on the scrapbooking/stationary: found scrapbooks and scrapbook kits starting at 2.xx going up to 13.xx a lot of winnie the pooh theme though.

I just moved to Surprise and I know where that Target is (big accomplishment:) ) Thanks for the head's up!

Just as a heads up, depending on what area of the country you are in, you may see liquid laundry detergents being clearanced. Some areas, however, will not see this big clearance for a month or so.

Here is a link to an article about it... http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/10/walmart_laundry.php

Basically, yanno how you find Tide HE in a 2x compaction formula only now? All detergents were "encouraged" by WM to do this across the board. So Target and other retailers will be clearancing the regular 100 oz etc sizes as they will no longer be manufactured.

I just moved to Surprise and I know where that Target is (big accomplishment:) ) Thanks for the head's up!

Welcome, I live in Surprise as well!

There is also another Target (a Super Target) up on Lake Pleasant Pkwy in North Peoria, you just head North up Loop 303

I was just at that same Target today since I had to drop my son off for Speech Therapy in Litchfield Park.

I found the 69 cent Minute Maid juice boxes and a Buzz Lightyear action figure for $4.98 reg $19.99.

I always forget to check outside in the garden center!

Just as a heads up, depending on what area of the country you are in, you may see liquid laundry detergents being clearanced. Some areas, however, will not see this big clearance for a month or so.

Here is a link to an article about it... http://www.treehugger.com/files/2007/10/walmart_laundry.php

Basically, yanno how you find Tide HE in a 2x compaction formula only now? All detergents were "encouraged" by WM to do this across the board. So Target and other retailers will be clearancing the regular 100 oz etc sizes as they will no longer be manufactured.

The targets in Orlando, FL clearanced the detergents about 2 weeks ago. I got about 8. Great deals.

Works for me. I have always thought it rather silly that they had such waste anyway. I noticed a while back that Walmart sells Windex in a powder that you need to add water to as well. I don't know if it was all they sold, but I thought it was a good idea.

Loop 303 runs North-South through Surprise and it's approximately 168th Avenue, just East of Cotton lane.

Oh ok. I haven't went that direction yet. My kids go to school in that direction but I never paid close attention. We are off 142nd so it must not be too far.