Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Is it the Polaroid i533 that you are inquiring about because I was wondering the same thing.

Yes, that is the one. I noticed there were 2 left at my main store and 1 at my secondary store. That one happens to be mixed in with regular priced merchandise on the locked pegs, and it doesn't have a sticker. So....I am still hoping that they do the auto-marking so I can get that one. :cheesy:

Yes, that is the one. I noticed there were 2 left at my main store and 1 at my secondary store. That one happens to be mixed in with regular priced merchandise on the locked pegs, and it doesn't have a sticker. So....I am still hoping that they do the auto-marking so I can get that one. :cheesy:

I've got my eye on one of those also. So if anyone is heading to Target, please let us know.

Originally Posted by ilalynch

I have never been to a Super Target. I am in Ohio and yesterday was in Mansfield. I have found them in Toledo, too. I so wish I had a Target closer!

Howday Neighbor...We shop at the same Target. Wonder if we've ever passed each other shopping the end caps?

Hi!

I am in Toledo too! Usually shop in perrysburg though! Who knew so many Toledo peopel were on here!

Miranda

Anyone happen to know if kids shoes are on clearance yet? Both my DDs desperately need a pair, and i cant afford to pay full price for them right now.

I know this is the Target thread.. but desperate times call for desperate measures. JCPenny had a good sale on childrens shoes.. check there?

Originally Posted by ilalynch

I have never been to a Super Target. I am in Ohio and yesterday was in Mansfield. I have found them in Toledo, too. I so wish I had a Target closer!

Howday Neighbor...We shop at the same Target. Wonder if we've ever passed each other shopping the end caps?

Hi!

I am in Toledo too! Usually shop in perrysburg though! Who knew so many Toledo peopel were on here!

Miranda

Where is there a SuperTarget in Toledo? All the ones I know about are regular ones: Rossford, Spring Meadows, Monroe Street, Alexis Road. I know there is a Super at Polaris in Columbus and a Greatland at Easton.

Where is there a SuperTarget in Toledo? All the ones I know about are regular ones: Rossford, Spring Meadows, Monroe Street, Alexis Road. I know there is a Super at Polaris in Columbus and a Greatland at Easton.

There is no Super Target in Toledo. You know about ALL the Targets in our area. There's also one in Monroe, MI. No Super Targets though, if only...

Theres not a Super Target at Polaris - wish there was.

Ok, so those Xbox Live Arcade joystick games here never went 75% off. They sat at 50% off forever then disappeared. I checked pretty much every other day and I know electronics are marked down on Mondays at the stores here so I have no idea where they went. Both stores too.:mad:

My daughter is totally ready for college next fall, with all the dorm stuff I found for at least 50% off. Also bought all my graduation gifts for her friends in these departments. Best deals were probably the $39.99 laptop bookbag for $9.99, and the $149.99 futon for $37.50.

I bought the last two-one for her and one for her boyfriend for Christmas. One gift down-so many to go!:eek:

I went and got a really nice lamp, 49.99 marked down to 8.75 couldnt pass it up, even if i didnt have a place for it..lol

You made my day... I thought I WAS the ONLY one that bought things because of the price and not because of the need!!!!! Welcome aboard my funny train :gdclap::gdthums: :gdthums:

finally got the spiderman monopoly for 7.24, found a fleece transformers throw that had a clearance sticker on it 16.99 marked down to 8.48 so of course I scanned it and it said 16.99 and I noticed the sticker had the wrong dcpi code on it so I asked someone about it and they checked it and said it was not on clearance but their mistake and to have the cashier override it. Cool deal. Also got a silver colored kitchen organizer drawer insert for 2.98 and a silver dish drainer for 3.98. Got the Spongebob PC basketball game for 2.48 and found a universal RCA remote control on clearance from 13.99 to 3.74. and one twin sheet set for 4.98

Has anyone else noticied that clearance at Target is slow right now? Not much to be found at my local Targets. I thought that they would be more anxious to get rid of stuff to make room for Christmas stuff.

If I am remembering correctly, this is the slower time of the year. Halloween will be clearanced for the Xmas stuff so it isn't a problem for space.

Has anyone else noticied that clearance at Target is slow right now? Not much to be found at my local Targets. I thought that they would be more anxious to get rid of stuff to make room for Christmas stuff.

Hey, expert end-cap shoppers, does this mean all the great deals (like 75%) will be impossible to find until after Christmas? That would be good for my purse, but I have become addicted to finding the bargains!

Hey, expert end-cap shoppers, does this mean all the great deals (like 75%) will be impossible to find until after Christmas? That would be good for my purse, but I have become addicted to finding the bargains!

We still have Halloween clearance!!

After that, my recollection is that most of the end caps are stocked with Christmas gifts sets and clearance items are rare.

I went to Target last week and found the mother load of all deals. I got a quilt, 4 curtains, 2 throw pillows, 2 karaoke Cd's and a under the counter stainless steel CD Player! All for under $50. I could not believe my eyes. Or my luck when I walked in and seen 75% that they just marked down and it wasn't picked through. About time. Still wishing for MM though.