Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The Super Target in Dublin is a refurbishment of the Sawmill Rd location. They were putting the freezers in on Friday. The store has been greatly enlarged, the apparel area appears to be done. There were at least 4 rows of refrigerated/freezer going in, looked like at least triple the amount than is at the Polaris location. I'll be interested in seeing where they will locate the fresh produce, etc.

well it just means for our area that if 300k is the STARTING point for a small house and the rest in that community that goes up to millions then yes, that part is wealthy. the 300k houses are 1200-1500 sq ft and some are only condos in fleming Island. Not as wealthy as some of our other areas over in Jacksonville (I live in Orange Park)

I have a neice live in ( orange park) she just move into a larger home 2.5k it's very expensive in jackasonville fla.

Just opened my Panadigital 8" frame that I paid $37.98 for. And to my surprise there was a $20 prepaid Target photo gift card in it!!! So in reality I only paid $17.98 for it!! Yay!! Did anyone else find this?

WOW!!:gd_purple:greenappl:gdyes::gdwow:

Lucky, lucky you.

Yes, I'm in Toledo. All our regular Targets have Cafes. Never been in a Super Target myself. Wish we had them here. They have one in Mansfield? DH goes there fot the Guard, been there a couple of times. Never saw a Target. Next time I'll look better. :tongue1: Never seen the juice myself. Our higher income Target seems to have the best clearance! Too bad everyone in the area knows it though. :eek:

Its is down the street from the mall. Have you ever seen the Sam's Club? You go over the over pass and turn left. There is a Meijers on the right and keep going down the road a little bit. EMAIL me and I will igve you better directions!! LOL! I live about an hour from Toledo, Columubs and Mansfield. Toledo is by FAR my favorites because they are closer together!!

Jeez u guys got me all excited when I read Mansfield..I thought we were going to get

out own Target....I am in Mansfield, Massachusetts :confused: Oh well it was such

a nice thought too! I don't think there are any Super Targets in all of New England..

we just got a Super Walmart about 20 miles from here and I don't think there are too

many others around here.

BTW the starting price for a fixer upper around here is about 300k..most new homes go

for about 1.2 million and up. I rent and even rent around here is outrageous..a 2 bedroom

w/o utilities (900-1100 sq ft) starts at about $1100 but mostly is around $1400+

I don't know who these people are who can afford these homes but it isn't me or any

of my friends:gdcry:

The Super Target in Dublin is a refurbishment of the Sawmill Rd location. They were putting the freezers in on Friday. The store has been greatly enlarged, the apparel area appears to be done. There were at least 4 rows of refrigerated/freezer going in, looked like at least triple the amount than is at the Polaris location. I'll be interested in seeing where they will locate the fresh produce, etc.

no no....the sawmill one is just a remodel regular target (that will have a small food section...)

The Super Target will be on Sawmill Parkway (just up the road about 5 minutes or so...depending on traffic....lol) at the intersection of Home and Sawmill Parkway...

It was approved by the Powell or Dublin...not quite sure who owns that area up there....lol...but apparently whoever has 30 days to appeal...lets hope they dont...bring on the Super!!!:)

picked up a few things that made me happy today.

Spiderman Monopoly finally hit $7.48 (I picked this up for my sister's fiance for Christmas, only to be informed he won't like it...GRRRR, I was so excited to almost finish my shopping)

Pogo Island (DS system) $14.98

Math blaster PC game, either $5 or $7, can't remember. been looking for one for my son so I was excited I found it on clearance, and that it was under $10, so I didn't care.

Game Boy Advance Pirates of Caribean game was 50% off... $9.98... still waiting for it to hit 75%, there are A LOT of them left.

Spelling Word Workbook w/CD game for 1-2 grade $3.74

cool thing is that your child can enter their actual spelling words into the CD program and study for their tests using the computer game

saw the TV stand people liked. they finally marked the steam cleaner down at my Target. Can't remember the kind, it was a small red model and it only was at 30% right now.

There was a REALLY nice Hamilton Beach crockpot. Not on clearance, but on a Temporary Price Markdown (which may mean it's only at select stores). Originally $49.99, marked down to $34.99

6qt crockpot with a temperature probe. You can program it to either go by time, just cook at slow/fast/warm settings, or set it to cook until the temperature reaches a certain programmed point. You can program the probe for different temperatures. Tells you on the front of the crockpot what temp each meat should be cooked to. If only I needed a new crockpot... I'd buy this one for a wedding present, if I knew anyone getting married that needed one.

no no....the sawmill one is just a remodel regular target (that will have a small food section...)

The Super Target will be on Sawmill Parkway (just up the road about 5 minutes or so...depending on traffic....lol) at the intersection of Home and Sawmill Parkway...

It was approved by the Powell or Dublin...not quite sure who owns that area up there....lol...but apparently whoever has 30 days to appeal...lets hope they dont...bring on the Super!!!:)

That will be great!! Can never have enough Targets.

Has anyone noticed a portable basketball goal in the sporting goods section on clearance for about 76.00 or something??? I THINK the reg. price on it was like 109.xx or 119.xx or close to that. Anyone have a DCPI on it?

You might want to punch those numbers into the scanner. It ought to be cheaper. I know they clearanced a lot of those out with the main sporting goods clearance a couple of weeks ago.

picked up a few things that made me happy today.

Spiderman Monopoly finally hit $7.48 (I picked this up for my sister's fiance for Christmas, only to be informed he won't like it...GRRRR, I was so excited)

Pogo Island (DS system) $14.98

Math blaster PC game, either $5 or $7, can't remember. been looking for one for my son so I was excited I found it on clearance, and that it was under $10, so I didn't care.

Game Boy Advance Pirates of Caribean game was 50% off... $9.98... still waiting for it to hit 75%, there are A LOT of them.

Spelling Word Workbook w/CD game for 1-2 grade $3.74

cool thing is that your child can enter their actual spelling words into the CD program and study for their tests using the computer game

saw the TV stand people liked. they finally marked the steam cleaner down at my Target. Can't remember the kind, it was a small red model and it only was at 30% right now.

There was a REALLY nice Hamilton Beach crockpot. Not on clearance, but on a Temporary Price Markdown (which may mean it's only at select stores). Originally $49.99, marked down to $34.99

6qt crockpot with a probe temperature thingy. You can program it to either go by time, just cook at slow/fast/warm settings, or set it to cook until the temperature reaches a certain programmed point. You can program the probe for different temperatures. Tells you on the front what each meat should be cooked to. If only I needed a new crockpot... I'd buy this one for a wedding present, if I knew anyone getting married.

Do you have the DPCI for the Spiderman Monopoly?

Thanks

You might want to punch those numbers into the scanner. It ought to be cheaper. I know they clearanced a lot of those out with the main sporting goods clearance a couple of weeks ago.

Dangit!!! I KNEW I should have written them down...my cousin even called me and i told her to check on it today for me..but she called and said it was still the same..i didn't think to ask if she typed in the numbers or just looked at the tag. Cause its heavy..I don't think she lugged it to a scanner. bwahahahahaha Think I'll need to send dh by there tomorrow after he gets off work, and make him type inthe numbers and see.

Dangit!!! I KNEW I should have written them down...my cousin even called me and i told her to check on it today for me..but she called and said it was still the same..i didn't think to ask if she typed in the numbers or just looked at the tag. Cause its heavy..I don't think she lugged it to a scanner. bwahahahahaha Think I'll need to send dh by there tomorrow after he gets off work, and make him type inthe numbers and see.

Certainly worth a try. It could have been marked after the other stuff. I have still seen a few of these in a few stores, so maybe you will get lucky. They ARE heavy and hard to move around, so it is also less likely to sell.

Is target still offering the 10$ gift card for a new prescription or transferring a new prescription say from walmart to them? how do I get my walmart prescription transferred over to target and do I need the coupon for the gift card?

You do need the coupon I think but if you have a larger coupon from other stores (CVS,Walmart) they will honor that also. I think you just need to take in the coupon and tell them you want your RX transferred and they do the rest. Good luck!!!

p.s. if you need a gc coupon I think you could check gottadel.com and there are several CVS coupons floating around. Just check the posts.

Is target still offering the 10$ gift card for a new prescription or transferring a new prescription say from walmart to them? how do I get my walmart prescription transferred over to target and do I need the coupon for the gift card?

There was a coupon in Sunday's sale ad and you do need it. However, I'd check around for another higher value coupon first. They'll still match the competitor coupons until the 4th of November, according to my pharmacist. You might find one for CVS, Rite Aid (they had a $30 one this week), or another store. You just take your old pill bottle to the store and ask them to transfer it. They'll call Walmart and get the info they need.

Unless things have changed, Walmart also matches competitor coupons, and you can move it back next month. :yup:

has anyone who got the disney fun for boys pc games been able to get the goofy skateboarding to work? We can get it to come on and everything but we can't get the skater to move at all he won't move forward. Let me know if any of you have figured it out please. My son was very dissapointed.

Went to target today...they had the the side tables and the tv tables for 85% off this is the first time that I actually saw the sticker marked for more than 75%..

lots of bras 50% dinnerware 50% (I'm going to way for 75% the still got plenty) also college sheet sets are still 30% its been like that for sooo long! Ipod cases 75% that's all I can remember