Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I went to two targets on Friday (I live at least an hour from the one closest to me, a "regular" target and it was an additional 30-40 minutes to the next one, a "super" target).

I found the following:

Boys cargo shorts, originally 13.99, down to 2.24-3.24

Boys t-shirts, originally 9.99, down to 2.74.

Boys boxers, originally 9.99, down to 1.48.

Twin comforter set with bedskirt and sham, originally 59.99, down to 14.98.

Flannel '07 sheet sets, all sizes, originally 19.99, down to 4.98.

There were a lot of comforters originally 39.99-59.99, down to 4.98-6.98 (didn't get them, but wanted to add it in)

Drill bit sets (titanium), originally 17.00, down to 3.98.

Black and Decker battery powered clamps, originally 29.99, down to 7.48.

Michelin wiper blades/arms, originally 7.99, down to 1.74.

Battery charger, originally 59.99, down to 14.98

Fan, wall mountable or for desk top, originally 19.99, down to 4.98.

Also found 1 pack of juice boxes and there were numerous other clearance items I was not interested in at 75% off... air filters, digital cameras, radios, etc.

These deals were at the Columbus and Southport locations

I found a wine cooler at 50% off. It was like the red one people were finding a while back but it's silver. I'm waiting, hoping for 75%. I really want one of these for DH for Christmas.

I found some boys underwear at 50% off today too. Not huge, but great for me since I needed to buy some anyway. I found three packs of Batman, Superman and the Power Rangers for $2.88.

Hey do you happen to have that code for that wine cooler? I tried to get that when everyone was posting a while back also. I so need that for my wine...:yup: Thanks

Hey do you happen to have that code for that wine cooler? I tried to get that when everyone was posting a while back also. I so need that for my wine...:yup: Thanks

Check thingfling.com. They have a leather single deluxe wine tote, $19.99 delivered.

Brand: Thermor Ltd.

* Model: WI950

* Condition: Brand New

* UPC: 057475399504

Does anyone know why when I put in a DCPI in the DCPI search website, it I get a message that says "Could not recognize the ASIN value of 249040010"? This happens for any DCPI I enter:no:

That particular item may be salvaged as I went to get a 2nd bookcase a second target and no pieces were even on display just had one of the side tables left. The first target had all pieces still on display and had several of the tv consoles left and I got the last of the other instock pieces. This is the collection:

http://www.target.com/Thomas-O%E2%80%99Brien-Modern-Furnishings-Collection/dp/B000IE5JXG/sr=1-9/qid=1191772857/ref=sr_1_9/602-3141748-8295040?ie=UTF8&index=target&rh=k%3Athomas%20o%27brien&page=1

also if none of the #'s work for you are you entering the dashes between the number on the site like 249-04-0010 instead of 249040010(even tho this piece still doesn't come up.) The piece is quite heavy and shipping would probably eat your savings or I'd offer to send you one at cost plus shipping.

I so wanted the Bi-fold shelf but they would not sell me the display. I entered the dcpi on the price checker site and comes up unrecognized but can search for it on the target site, hmm go figure.

If anyone lives in DFW Texas the Target on Eastchase Parkway & I30 has the one of the futons. They also still have alot of the dorm room stuff. I don't know what the prices are. I am new to this whole thing at Target and am unfamiliar with the DPI system everyone is talking about. But the products are there if anyone wants to check it out. Sorry I don't have more info on it.

can you tell me the exact name of these and the upc if you can. i looked and scanned for a long time but couldnt figure out which ones it should be. I want to watch them so I want to make sure I am watching the right ones. Was it by chance the red ones?

I think from what I have seen here is that it is a grey box. Unfortunately I can't think of the exact look of the box or the name on it. I think others may have posted the DPCI as well.

If anyone lives in DFW Texas the Target on Eastchase Parkway & I30 has the one of the futons. They also still have alot of the dorm room stuff. I don't know what the prices are. I am new to this whole thing at Target and am unfamiliar with the DPI system everyone is talking about. But the products are there if anyone wants to check it out. Sorry I don't have more info on it.

Oooh I'm in the DFW area, think I'll head out there and see what they've got! thanks!:)

I was at one of my local Target stores yesterday and walked past an endcap in the toy section filled with slip-n-slids! I think they must have found some in the back, as it is October 7th and we live in Ohio! They were marked down to 4.98, but rang up at 2.45, they were regular 10.00. Great deal, bought a few for next year and for presents.

Can everyone be on the look out for clearance Kodak Digital photo frame. I have been stalking them for 1 and 1/2 years. I bought two at christmas as gifts and for $129 they had the best resolution of any out there. However, they are and have been discontinuted by Kodak since last year. I see they are finally back on sale for #129 but I suspect they will have to be clearanced for a reset for Christmas stuff. There are new models out at Sears for about 4 months now.

I am in Jacksonville florida almost any day so pretty much any location there is fine. Thanks!

I am in Jax also, last year on BF I got a digital frame at CompUSA on Thanksgiving night for about $60, so I bet they have them this year even cheaper. Check the BF thread for postings because those are usually hot items. I have been at 2 Targets this weekend, Town Center and Southside and neither of them had any on clearance, just the face plates. I'll let you know if I happen across one though.

Pam-- Some great info on "working" the clearance deals at Target. Here is a little more information on how there clearance works and good pointers I have discovered (from a past "Team Member").

Initial Markdowns are 15% off for Consumables (i.e. Food/Candy, Health/Beauty, Cleaning Supplies, etc.) and Electronics. 30% off for Softlines and the remaining Hardlines (i.e. Home Decor, Textiles, Toys) and (of course) 50% off for Holiday merchandise. (Which starts the morning after the holiday.) They (most of the time) will discount an item quicker if they are sitting on a heavy inventory of a paticuliar SKU in the distrobution center .

If you ever have an opportunity to head to an older Target to check out their clearance-- I have two words for you-- DO IT! Especially, if the merchandise does not appeal to the demographic and if the store has not go through the company's most recent remodel from the year 2000. You will finds some their best product at the lowest prices. Plus, in these stores, after the markdown process (i.e. 15/30, 50, 75) they will also "price kill" their remaining non-Holiday clearance to 85% off to sell the merchandise and help the store with its goal. Be advise, "price killing" normally happens every 8 weeks, so be patient, and remember, you will not (normally) find these deals at a popular/heavily shopped Target/SuperTarget.

Also, you will notice very little (if any) clearance around November 1st-- due to the "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" theory. Just wait patiently for BF, then 12/26!

Hope these tips help--

Looking for the Best--M

Yes that is the one. I bought one on Friday. They are smaller futons. I think I am going to take mine back.

Quick question (don't think it has been mentioned). I don't work at Target anymore so I don't know the heads up on what's on clearance and what's not on clearance (that's the only real thing I miss about working there... HA!). Does anyone know if they have black or navy pants on clearance? They don't necessarily have to be dressy. Even in the girls department. Like school uniform pants or anything else like that. TIA!

Quick question (don't think it has been mentioned). I don't work at Target anymore so I don't know the heads up on what's on clearance and what's not on clearance (that's the only real thing I miss about working there... HA!). Does anyone know if they have black or navy pants on clearance? They don't necessarily have to be dressy. Even in the girls department. Like school uniform pants or anything else like that. TIA!

Just got school uniform pants today for 75% off. They have them in khaki & navy.

Went to another Target today and they had drill bit set for $19.98? I got it yesterday for $4.98. Target amazes me how 5 miles down the road it can be soooooo different!

I did notice when I went to Super Target that they had stuff NOT on sale that was 75% off at ALL the other Targets. Like the Simply Shabby Chic curtains were on clearance for 75% but they were full price at Super Target, I even took one to the scanner just to make sure.

Yep, I saw the school uniform ones at 75% off today too. Unfortunately, none for DS.

I could be wrong, but I suspect that new member hotracermike24 is a Target employee. Maybe he can give us the heads up now? How about it hotracermike24?

Guest online_assistan
Checked today @ the Norfolk, Nebraska store and online throught nebraska on Target Website. The foutons come up as Available though when called they said none in stock. The associate said they had been clearanced a few days ago but ohhh well. I did purchase the Lexmark all in one printer for 34.98 they had (2) I bought one and will go back tonite and purchase the last one since i realized what a good deal it was. If anyone needs the UPC I can get it off the box ;)