Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

This was from the June thread. I believe lovetoshopCA posted it

"Black & Decker 18volt Cordless drill 30% off. I think it was about $27."

Do you have the dcpi for this?

Thanks!

sorry. I saw it on an endcap, and didn't check. I can't remember which of my stores I saw it in, but if I see it again this week, I'll write down the number.

Went to target today and found some good clearance on clothing for my 6yo dd. Also, found FOUR!! 10 pk minute maid juices. Two were fruit punch and two were grape. I had told one of the cashiers about them a while ago and everytime I paid at her register I would ask her if she had gotten them and she had not found them (I'm trying to be friendly so that I can feel comfortable w/someone there when I have to use the coupons).

So I went up to her register and shared two of the juices. She was grateful. Then I told her that I wish I knew when they did the markdowns and she told me that employees get there at 3am to start on that. So for those who responded to my question about the best time to shop for clearance- definitely 8am.

I'll have to wait until my children are all in school to be there at 8am-4 more years :rolleyes:

This was from the June thread. I believe lovetoshopCA posted it

"Black & Decker 18volt Cordless drill 30% off. I think it was about $27."

Do you have the dcpi for this?

Thanks!

If it's the one I'm thinking of, the DPCI is 085-06-5(?)067 Sorry about that one number. I wrote it on a small piece of paper I found and can't read my own writing:rolleyes:

The DPCI for the big Black and decker tools set is: 085-06-0153

I already checked my local inventory and it came up with nothing and I was just there a few minutes ago so I don't know how reliable the search utility is.

Just wondering if anyone knew when the next big markdown of razors, shampoo, deorderants etc might be. Slim pickins' now it seems like.

Shampoos, deodorants, etc are marked down when a product is changed...whether it is packaging or product change.

It used to be done by a lot of companies in January but that has recently changed also. The most recent was just done by a few companies which is why you saw quite a few.

Found the clock for $4.98 at the Target in NY that is near my parents' home. Also got an Aquadoodle Tigger and Pooh accessory for $3.xx, and a couple of Take Along Thomas cars for $2.xx. Saw the Dora dollhouse or castle thing (I have boys, so I don't look at that stuff much), for $19.xx, and thought about getting it for one of my nieces, but I didn't have enough hands to carry it at the time...now I'm back in PA, so I probably missed out, but no biggie, I'll find something else!

Got some boys jeans and some boys pajama pants on Monday for 50% off. If they still have them at 75%, I'll buy them again and get my "price-adjustment" ;)

I's pretty sure Target is open for the 4th. Wonder if their markdown schedule will be the same this week with the holiday?

If it's the one I'm thinking of, the DPCI is 085-06-5(?)067 Sorry about that one number. I wrote it on a small piece of paper I found and can't read my own writing:rolleyes:

The DPCI for the big Black and decker tools set is: 085-06-0153

I already checked my local inventory and it came up with nothing and I was just there a few minutes ago so I don't know how reliable the search utility is.

Thanks. I couldn't get those #'s to bring up any results for my stores either. I'm hoping to get to Target thursday or friday so I'll just have to look around ;)

Thanks though!

And thanks to lovetoshopCA for looking too! I appreciate it

anyone head to target yet this morning and see if the 4th stuff is 50% off today???? please post if it is or not..so I know to drive the 35 miles to ours..I'm after the 5.00 4th of July girls tees for school...if their not 50% off today, I heading out first thing in the morning for them.

They were marking down mens tshirts to 50% off today. Not sure what else they'll be doing, but the markdown team is working today. I noticed that they were putting out a bunch more patio furniture today in the manufacturer's boxes. That has usually been the sign that they were nearing the end of what was in the back and they are making room to receive back to school stuff. All of it was still at 30% off, though.They were also putting out a bunch more of the kids bedding that is on clearance, and were moving it to the end caps so they could stock the new merchandise in those aisles.

I saw 2 beautiful Smith and Hawken window box planters at my target today that just went 75% off, they were marked down to $35 from somthing like $129.99? I can't remember. I would loooove to have gotten them but they would have been pretty hard to hide and hubby would have killed me! They are a fantastic deal if anyone is looking for something like that. They are the really nice one's made of wrought iron and copper insert. Patio furntirue was still %30, I can't stand waiting for it to go to %50! Again, hubby will kill me but I'm bringing some home!

Outdoor furniture is now 30% off at Target Northgate in Seattle today. LOTS of toys being clearanced, most are 30% off now. The kid's spring gardening collection (don't know what it's called, but the collections with the pink kitty, the green frog, and the blue owl) is at 30% off, but still overpriced.:razz:

Is the baseball/softball clearance widespread? Ours wasn't marked down at all as of last Friday, and DH must have gotten the Target bug, because he was scanning every single bat and found only one ringing up at 30%.

They weren't on clearance in Oklahoma City. Here on vacation and it's nice to check out other stores. Couldn't find any Off products though. The mosquitos here are awful!

Went to Target today and none of the July 4th stuff was on sale. The patio furniture was still 30% and very picked over already and school supplies were already out at ours. I did not see any baseball stuff on clearance it seems that our stuff is dissapearing before it hits 50 or even 75 % lately. They had a million wicker baskets and hampers just a few days ago and they were 30% now gone. Does anyone think it will be 50% on the patio stuff tomorrow?? By the way we are in Michigan.

Tag 2 pack of deodorant is half off for $2.48 - at least 3 different scents that I saw. DPCI's from the 2 kinds I got are: 049-01-1355 & 049-01-1353 and I would guess the other one ends with a 4. I also found a 10 of MM Fruit Punch for $.69. This is at the Target at Maple & Ridge for those of you who are also in Wichita.

Went to Target today-got 4 pks of LUVS diapers for about $1.25 each. Got to use 4 of the $3 off and 2 of the buyonegetone expired coupons! The cashier just wanted to get me thru the line. She didn't care. Also was able to use a salsa coupon! Luvs were on clearance for $8.48pack.

Went to Target yesterday and got 2 jumbo packs of Pampers Easy Ups and 2 Pampers wipes for a total of 6.26. I had 2 coupons each for 3.00 off pampers, 1.00 off wipes, and 5.00 off at target to buy wipes/pampers together.

I also got a swiffer carpet flick on sale for 3.24 and the refills for 1.84. Had Swiffer coupons on those also so they were .50 off each of those prices.

A few weeks ago I got the Dora Castle for 19.99. Went to the regular aisle and got the people to go with it for 2.48 each and the living room for 3.99. All the other furniture sets were still 12.99.

Other than that our Target clearance endcaps were bare or in some areas not even there.

At our Target on the 4th, they were marking all the basketballs on clearance down to 75% off. Got a nice one for my son for $6.25. The baseball stuff was all still full price. I also stocked up on hot dogs for the summer for 0.27 each.

Went to Target yesterday and got 2 jumbo packs of Pampers Easy Ups and 2 Pampers wipes for a total of 6.26. I had 2 coupons each for 3.00 off pampers, 1.00 off wipes, and 5.00 off at target to buy wipes/pampers together.

I also got a swiffer carpet flick on sale for 3.24 and the refills for 1.84. Had Swiffer coupons on those also so they were .50 off each of those prices.

A few weeks ago I got the Dora Castle for 19.99. Went to the regular aisle and got the people to go with it for 2.48 each and the living room for 3.99. All the other furniture sets were still 12.99.

Other than that our Target clearance endcaps were bare or in some areas not even there.

Are LUVS on clearance all over?? Anyone else finding this?

Dh is on vacation so I got to go to Target around 8ish. Here is what I got and overall very happy w/everything:

14pc cutlery (knifes in the block) 9.98 dcpi (I think) 070080166

Sheet set for twin (the hawaiian looking flowers on them) $7.48 062140200

jersey type sheet set $4.98 062180452

AND YES!!Luvs are clearance for $8.48 at my target too. I used a $3 cpn that expired on 6/30/07

Also, note that ALL items at the dollar spot are 50% off. Although some things were ringing up $1, I told the cashier that the signs were everywhere.

They were marking down toys. Every isle had lots of toys on clearance-the highest percentage off was 50%.