Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The Bounty towels is a great deal. However, I am pretty much stocked up on the Bounty rolls, my sweet hubby will lose or probably leave me if I buy anymore. I wanted to pick up two more Charmin and Tide and then I'll be set with that for a few months. But I didn't have the coupons, I may go back tomorrow for those.

I did find a few toys the op mentioned at 75%.

ATM Machine $4.98

Kites $2.48

Some of the Disney Fairies dolls where at 75% and some still had a 50% red tagged, I didn't buy or scan the 50% ones any of them. My daughter has tons of dolls.

They had tons of Barbie Flower girls marked $6.xx - I knew this went 75% so $2.48 a while ago so I grabbed two of them.

Still waiting for Chat Now for 75% still 30% at this store and saw them at 50% at another store.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you on this. Looking at my receipt the numbers to the left of the ATM machine say 087020231, Ihope that is the DCPI. Also, just an FYI if you don't mind (and believe me I wish I had figured this out sooner), if you would like to quote someone's post, you look at their post and on the bottom right is a button that says "QUOTE". You click on that and the quote will appear towards the top and then you can write whatever you want after that. You can also delete whatever you don't need from that person's quote (post), it's ok too.

Nelly :)

those Black & Decker tools I mentioned earlier in the week are now at 50% off. There was an expensive Project Kit set that includes an 18v drill and other stuff in a red case. There was also a set of tools together, but I can't recall if they were cordless or not. those were in a black case. Might make a nice gift. Didn't really see anything else worth reporting.

Those Batman Legos & Spiderman Mega Bloks sets someone mentioned are at 50% as well.

Can anyone help me make this deal better? Or is this the best that I can do? Ok, it's kinda long so I hope you can still help. I am getting these prices from the Target circular that came out this last Sunday (5/20). Ok here it goes:

Bounty paper: $10

minus $1.50 (from target coupon generator)

equals $8.50

minus $.025 (from sunday newspaper)

equals $8.25

I would do this twice so that would be a total of $16.50

minus $5.00 (from the target cpn where you buy $20 and get

$5.00 off)

equals $11.50

AND I get a $5 GC for purchasing these two items.

BTW, does anyone have the link to those coupons of the buy $20 and get $5 off? I only printed one.

Next: Tide

$16.49

minus $ .50 (from sunday newspaper)

equals $15.99

I would do this twice so total of $31.98

minus $5 (from the target cpn where you buy $20 and get

$5.00 off)

AND I get a $5 GC because I bought 2 items

Next: Charmin

$10.00

minus $ .25 (from sunday newspaper)

equals $9.75

I would this twice for total of $19.50

minus $ 5.00 (from the target cpn where you buy $20 and get

$5.00 off)

equals $14.50

Next: Pampers

$17.49 plus maybe like $2.50 for the wipes

equals $19.99

minus $3.00 (cpn that someone posted already or from sunday paper but must buy diaper and wipes)

equals $16.99

Do this twice for a total of $33.98

$5.00 off)

Equals $28.98

Somehow I think I could do better but I don't know how. Hope someone can enlighten me. Thank you so, so, so much.

:gdbouquet1::gdthankyou:

I know I posted this in another thread. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just trying to maximize the number of people who might view and therefore hopefully get some help.

Somehow I think I could do better but I don't know how. Hope someone can enlighten me. Thank you so, so, so much.

I know I posted this in another thread. I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. I'm just trying to maximize the number of people who might view and therefore hopefully get some help.

You could do it in multiple transactions and use the gift cards as you go...

I could be wrong, but I think it will be August-ish. Seems like that was what they did last year. Maybe as early as July, but I am 90% sure it comes right after summer toy clearance. Maybe even some partial overlap.

ooo thanks so much!! I will wait till then to check it out! Thanks again!!

Can anyone help me make this deal better? Or is this the best that I can do? Ok, it's kinda long so I hope you can still help. I am getting these prices from the Target circular that came out this last Sunday (5/20). Ok here it goes:

Bounty paper: $10

minus $1.50 (from target coupon generator)

equals $8.50

minus $.025 (from sunday newspaper)

equals $8.25

I would do this twice so that would be a total of $16.50

$5.00 off)

equals $11.50

AND I get a $5 GC for purchasing these two items.

BTW, does anyone have the link to those coupons of the buy $20 and get $5 off? I only printed one.

Next: Tide

$16.49

minus $ .50 (from sunday newspaper)

equals $15.99

I would do this twice so total of $31.98

minus $5 (from the target cpn where you buy $20 and get

$5.00 off)

Next: Charmin

$10.00

minus $ .25 (from sunday newspaper)

equals $9.75

I would this twice for total of $19.50

minus $ 5.00 (from the target cpn where you buy $20 and get

$5.00 off)

equals $14.50

equals $19.99

minus $3.00 (cpn that someone posted already or from sunday paper but must buy diaper and wipes)

equals $16.99

$5.00 off)

Equals $28.98

I think no matter how you do it, it's going to be the same price. I agree with the other poster about making your purchases different transactions and using your gift cards along the way. Good luck saving money! ;)

Went to Target tonight....Only good clearance (or Clarence as my son calls it) I found were food items...Ore Ida potatoes, Archer Farms chips, AF salsa, no good toys, clothes or anything else....Maybe next time.

:confused:

Did anyone here see or buy the Canon Powershot cameras (film) that were on

clearance? I should have bought one at 50% off but I was too cheap and

wanted to wait until they were 75% off.

I guess I am just old and set in my ways but I just prefer the 35 mm film cameras

and wanted one for my cruise in January.

Thanks

I took a late night run to Target last night and they had the Bissell Spot Bots on clearance

for $101. They also had a few vacuums on clearance, lots of Dove shampoos/conditioner

etc on clearance. In the food section they had many brands of Archer Farms chips

and pretzels marked down to $.68, toaster strudel down to $1.35, Eggos to .89 and

those hersheys kissables (candy covered kisses) down to .84.

I spent my time still looking for one of those Canon cameras...no luck :curse:

I took a late night run to Target last night and they had the Bissell Spot Bots on clearance

for $101. They also had a few vacuums on clearance, lots of Dove shampoos/conditioner

etc on clearance. In the food section they had many brands of Archer Farms chips

and pretzels marked down to $.68, toaster strudel down to $1.35, Eggos to .89 and

those hersheys kissables (candy covered kisses) down to .84.

I spent my time still looking for one of those Canon cameras...no luck :curse:

They had so many of those 35mm cameras at our Targets here in KC. And they just sat untouched even at 75% off. Guess too many people are invested in digital now. I think they were like $25 or something really cheap.

Went to Target today and got the new Spiderman 3 mega blocks (lego) sets at 30% off. Hoping I can go back later and find them at a cheaper price and do the old rebuy price adjustment trip. Didn't want to risk waiting for them to go to 50%, because I think people will buy them.

Also got a few clothing items and I noticed a good amount of food items on clearance.

Not much new today.

My Target had no Crayola color Explosions on clearance. I must have missed them :(

There were lots and lots and lots of Pantene (sp) hair products for 30% off. Almost everything in the aisle was clearanced. They were in their regular spot on the shelf.

Tiffany

I went back again today. I bought the Archer Farms chips on clearance for $1.68 plus I had the expired $1.00 off coupon, so I bought 6 bags for $.68 each. Ore Ida potatoes were on clearance for $1.68 each - $1.00 man. coupon - $.50 expired coupon x2 = $1.36 for 2 bags.

Men's Degree Deodorant Ultra was on clearance for 2.97 - 1.50 man. coupon = $1.47. Not much else. I did see these cute square cubes that were on a clearance end they were tan with a lid and pockets on the sides...the tags were all ripped off though, so no price. I checked online and got the dpci #097-02-1891....Anyone get these yet, if so how much were they?

I live in a smaller area and our store doesn't have great prices often....Many items everyone has been mentioning I saw today, but most things were 30% off....Maybe this week they will go down in price.

I went back again today. I bought the Archer Farms chips on clearance for $1.68 plus I had the expired $1.00 off coupon, so I bought 6 bags for $.68 each. Ore Ida potatoes were on clearance for $1.68 each - $1.00 man. coupon - $.50 expired coupon x2 = $1.36 for 2 bags.

Men's Degree Deodorant Ultra was on clearance for 2.97 - 1.50 man. coupon = $1.47. Not much else. I did see these cute square cubes that were on a clearance end they were tan with a lid and pockets on the sides...the tags were all ripped off though, so no price. I checked online and got the dpci #097-02-1891....Anyone get these yet, if so how much were they?

I live in a smaller area and our store doesn't have great prices often....Many items everyone has been mentioning I saw today, but most things were 30% off....Maybe this week they will go down in price.

I didn't realize Target took expired coupons! Do all Targets do that? Is yours a Super Target or a regular? Thanks!

I didn't realize Target took expired coupons! Do all Targets do that? Is yours a Super Target or a regular? Thanks!

Mine is a regular Target....They don't take manufacturers expired coupons, but they "usually" take Target store expired coupons....There is another thread dedicated to this topic - check it out! That is where I saved most of my money lately.

equals $19.99

equals $16.99

$5.00 off) Equals $28.98 AND I get a $5 GC because I bought 2 items

somehow I think I could do better but I don't know how. Hope someone can enlighten me. Thank you so, so, so much.

:the number of people who might view and therefore hopefully get some help.

Don't forget there was a Target coupon for free pamper wipes with purchase. I was able to use it along with the $3 off buy both coupon.

Linda

If anyone sees the Canon film cameras on clearance could you please let me know?

I really want one, the 180 (I think is the model) and I would be happy to pay for

shipping and gas money etc. Please PM if you see one...thanks so much

I see them on Ebay for $$$, I should have bought it at 50% and they went to 75%

and now they are all gone :curse:

If anyone sees the Canon film cameras on clearance could you please let me know?

I really want one, the 180 (I think is the model) and I would be happy to pay for

shipping and gas money etc. Please PM if you see one...thanks so much

I see them on Ebay for $$$, I should have bought it at 50% and they went to 75%

and now they are all gone :curse:

If I see any left around here, I will pick you up one and you can have it for sticker price plus shipping from KC! They did have a lot, but that was last week. I will be there this week again sometime soon probably.