Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Got some good deals today -

*Huggies Wipes (tub)- $1.18 bought 3 and used $1 off 2 coupon and $2 off huggies bath product with wipes purchase (bath wash on sale 2 for $5, so got it for .50).

*Pampers wipes (3 pack refill) - 2.98 bought 2 and was able to use $5 off Target coupon so they cost $1.96.

*Cranium Pop game - 6.84 originally $25

*Pepperidge Farms cookies - on sale 2 for $5 and have Target coupons stuck on package for $1 off 2. Was able to use coupon for each as well as $1 off mfr coupons for House Party and got 4 pkgs for .50 each.

Had 5 Target $3 off coupons given to me by the manager last time I was there b/c the cashier "forgot" to take off all of my coupons so I had to go back only to find they had done a pickup and my coupons were nowhere to be found. Stupid me didn't check my receipt again before I left and when I got home, realized that he only rang up three of the 5. Boy was I mad - so not in the mood to deal with it again!! I figure I got my money's worth with the $5 off coupon and extra $1 PF coupons anyway. Total before coupons was over $45 today - after coupons - $15.17! I can't complain!:)

No more MM juice boxes to be found and the clearance food items were pretty picked over. I did notice some new toys marked down - Bratz dolls and My little ponies - 30% off I think.

Dang Ken! you get the best deals!!! 75% off LCD TV monitor AND 75% off guitar amp?!?!?! I need to shop with you!

Just luck. I perused the electronic clearence endcap but didn't see anything. I was near the sporting goods area when an employee came out of the back puching a cart with 2 of the 32inch monitors, new, still in a box, headed to electronics. I asked how much they where and he said $200.xx. I told him that I'll take one. While talking to the employee another guy came up and bought the other one, they never made it to the endcap.

On the guitar amp, I've been looking for one on clearence for 2 weeks but could never find one. Then I had to go out of town on Monday. After about 3 hours of driving it was time for a break, and I happened to see a Target. I found the amp there, sitting on an end cap all by itself.

BTW, some Black and Decker tool sets are 50% off.:)

Had 5 Target $3 off coupons given to me by the manager last time I was there b/c the cashier "forgot" to take off all of my coupons so I had to go back only to find they had done a pickup and my coupons were nowhere to be found. Stupid me didn't check my receipt again before I left and when I got home, realized that he only rang up three of the 5. Boy was I mad -

I've been having alot of cashiers not ring up my coupons for some reason.So now I'm in the habit of looking at my receipt. I hate going back in they always seem to do it when I have the kiddies.

Linda

Why is it that a Target 4 miles from another one does not have same discount? They will not even price match there own stores! This is kinda crappy! Anyone ever get them to match there own prices?

They won't pricematch other store prices. Different stores have different markdown schedules.

I've been having alot of cashiers not ring up my coupons for some reason.So now I'm in the habit of looking at my receipt. I hate going back in they always seem to do it when I have the kiddies.

Linda

That's exactly my problem - I have the kiddos and by the time I check out they are usually ready to go (maybe I spend just a little too much time in there! LOL!), so I'm just in a hurry to get out. I've learned my lesson, though - I will start checking my receips every time now!

hoping to find the clock when I go tomorrow. I looked at the toys yesterday but did not see it in the clearance section. I hope it's on clearance at my Target.

Mine were with the rest of the fisher price stuff and not in the clearance section. It is only a price cut in my store and not clearance. I hope this helps you find it. I got it yesterday and my ds loves it already!

Also FINALLY!!! found the MM juice. You would have thought I won the lottery when I called my husband when I left. I have never seen them in Michigan and was really hoping to find some! I bought 4 and left 2 for some other lucky shopper! A big thank you to everyone!

hoping to find the clock when I go tomorrow. I looked at the toys yesterday but did not see it in the clearance section. I hope it's on clearance at my Target.

This item was not on the clearance isle.....it was on the regular isle, but the shelf sticker says was 18.99, now 9.99! They had not put clearance stickers on them either!!!! So there were many on the shelf at both of the Targets here!

Found a few items today....

Target Brand Soft Cloth Baby Wipes 77 count was 1.97...now .98

target Brand Baby Wipes 80 count was 1.97...now .98

Target Brand Baby Wipes 240 count was 4.64...now 2.32

Crest Whitening Plus Scope Minty Fresh Striped with free mini bottle of scope was 3.50...now 1.75

Scotch Brand Lint Sheet Pocket Pack (3 packs in the container, 40 sheets each) was 6.49...now 1.62

Scotch Magic Tape was 2.39...now .50 (this was actually out of the system already, but the lady at the service desk settled on .50)

Happy hunting to all!!!! And thanks for all of your posts!!!

Today we found....

Delmonte canned vegetables $ .41

Aveeno bonus pack lotion $6.**

Junior Mint jumbo movie size box $.75

Chocolate peanut butter cups $1.68

We also saw the Cranium Pop 5 but it was still at $13.**.

Kodak 35 MM camera $20.**

Those Peanut Butter Cups are great!!! I got some too!!!!

emsmom30..... Got the learning clock today. DS loves it!!! Thanks bunches!!! He has already gone to bed and but he set the alarm. I keep hearing cows and chickens. The first time I heard it, it scared the cr** out of me!

The 800 thread ct. sheets and pillow cases were only 50% off here. I sure hope there are some left to mark down to 75%.

Do you have the DCPI for the 32 inch LCD Monitor? My husband really wants one and I'd love to get it for fathers day!

It is 008-09-1371, but remember it is a 32 inch widescreen LCD MONITOR, it is not a TV:)

It is 008-09-1371, but remember it is a 32 inch widescreen LCD MONITOR, it is not a TV:)

My 42"LCD doesn't have a tuner and can be used with a computer. We only use cable so it works for us. Would this 32 work as a tv as long as you have an external source?

My 42"LCD doesn't have a tuner and can be used with a computer. We only use cable so it works for us. Would this 32 work as a tv as long as you have an external source?

The box says "Supports HDTV up to 1080i with external HD tuner".

Picked up the Philips MCD703 DVD Micro Theatre system on clearance 75% off, was $229.xx and paid $57.xx - it was a display model with no remote or cables, but I still think its a good deal. DPSI 057110412:)

Our target has tons of different candies marked down 30% but I bet it goes lower. There were new lego batman toys marked 50% off. 800 thread count still at 50% but I bet it goes lower soon. I did pick up 400 count queen set was normally 99.99 for 19.99. Lot of discounted food on the endcaps too. The clerks were marking lots of tennis shoes down and there were alot of the clerks with red tag machines in several of the aisles so be on the look out. Have fun shopping!!!

I am so sorry to post this but have been searching for an hour to find the site where you type in the DCPI to find out where the items are in your area. Can someone please post it again and I'll save it in my favorites! Thank you!

you can type the DCPI numbers into certain aisle scanners within the stores. They don't have those at our local Target, I can only scan items...however, if your store has the scanner with the typing ability, you can type the numbers in and see if the item is in stock

ok, why is it when I find a link here to get the target coupons, the link is asterisked out? I am going nuts trying to find the link to the target coupon "generator" that I keep seeing on the posts. If someone could give me a clue as to what to do to get all these great target coupons I would greatly appreciate it. I just got laid off and I really need to budget myself and every little bit counts!!! Thanks!

type in "*********" in place of the asteriks

Ooh! That's neat. I didn't know about this site! For those of you having trouble, it will continue to print the *** because the *** is a competitor website to GottaDeal. Think "Overweight place you keep your money"