Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

My best deal today was a combination of a sale price and a Target coupon. I don't know if this has been mentioned but Target has Kraft shredded cheese on sale for $1.66. There is a current target coupon for 75 cents, bringing it down to 91 cents for an 8 oz. bag. Lots of shredded cheese going in my freezer today!

My best deal today was a combination of a sale price and a Target coupon. I don't know if this has been mentioned but Target has Kraft shredded cheese on sale for $1.66. There is a current target coupon for 75 cents, bringing it down to 91 cents for an 8 oz. bag. Lots of shredded cheese going in my freezer today!

I believe that there is currently a manufacturer's coupon for $1 off any 2 Kraft cheese products. .91 for 2 bags... so much for staying out of Target, lol.

Went on my lunch break tonight. Got 1.3 oz Cacao Reserve Milk Chocolate with Hazelnuts (like a 1/2 size candy bar) 75% off making them 24 cents a piece. Got Bowl Appetit for 34 cents. And I finally lucked out and got the MM juice box 10 pk for 69 cents. Woo hoo!! I had about given up on finding any of them, but I found one tonight. Now I will be looking everytime I am in there!

They marked down electronice again at my target, got a Magnavox DVD player for $15.xx!! The cashier was like, what?? $15! Holy cow. I was so excited, I don't even really need one, but hey! Also got the little bags of hershey's kisses marked down to .12 and used 2 .75 hershey coupons from the generator..making them free plus some to carry over to my other purchases. Got dd and ds shirts for $1.24 on the75% off rack. A good night for me!

very good night at Target

Thomas the tank "Steamies" 3.24

fructis pure wax 2.24-1.00 mfg coupon =1.24

coffeemate 2.24-50cent coupon=1.74

I know they aren't the best but I was so happy to get a surprise at the register The Steamies had a price tag of 9.08 on it and they rang up 3.24. I finally got one of those surprise ring ups.

Linda

very good night at Target

Thomas the tank "Steamies" 3.24

fructis pure wax 2.24-1.00 mfg coupon =1.24

coffeemate 2.24-50cent coupon=1.74

I know they aren't the best but I was so happy to get a surprise at the register The Steamies had a price tag of 9.08 on it and they rang up 3.24. I finally got one of those surprise ring ups.

Linda

What are the Thomas "Steamies". My son is a Thomas fanatic :cheesy: and just wondering what these were and if it was worth a trip to my Target at lunch. Thanks

today I found a pair of hello kitty tennis shoes for $3.48, 2 packs of johnsons buddies handsoaps, shampoo and bodywash for 3.38 plus there have been quite a few $1 off coupons here and there making them 2.28 for 2 bottles!, also found 1 of the bonus packs of color explosion mixed in with the reg ones for $4.xx! had a $20 gc from the pharmacy so I paid nothing!

Hi all.....found a few things today....Quaker Mini Delights 90 calorie packs buttered popcorn multigrain cakes...was 2.44...clearanced 1.70

Cranium Pop 5 Game....was 27.39.....clearanced 6.84

There were also many things clearanced in the Transformers section.

For the first time in months, I skipped a week at Target and went back today. Seemed like I had been gone FOREVER!

I found a beaded pillow marked down from 24.xx to 3.xx. Of course I had promised dh no more purchases that aren't necessities...but a markdown from 24 to 3? Tis a necessity right?

Thanks for the information on the candy, picked up a bunch for the "movies, popcorn and more" basket a friend us putting together. I also found some Goody hair items discounted about 50%. Lots of a variety.

The Pixel chicks toys were being marked down as I was there, I can't remember the price, and a few additional mark downs in electronics. I picked up a shower mp3 station for DD's birthday for $7.49. That's about it.

They are Targe exclusives. There are 3 trains in the package. Made of die cast. Diesel, Iron arry and another Iron. You might find them on the end caps or in the toy isle. I saw them in both.

Linda

Wow, I'm surprised. They should have gone salvage already! They marked them 75% a month ago around here.

They are the shiny metallic versions of the characters. Steamies includes shiny Thomas, Percy & Toby.

We have XM radio and we get charged monthly by electronic funds transfer. They have never billed us more than a month at a time.

I got it for 3 months, then cancelled. They sent me an email to get it back for 3 months free then 1/2 price for a year which I did - was worth it. Will cancel again after the year is up.

I too left target w/o buying anything today..very disappointing!

I did however look at the canon film cameras that were marked 50% off,

would love to buy one when they get to 75% off, it would be a great camera

for our upcoming cruise in 1/08

I found a nice t-shirt that was obviously hidden by someone else for my daughter- clearanced to $2.24

Bought 6 containers of Altoids (wintergreen and peppermint) for .38

Market pantry angel hair pasta was .38 each. Bought all 3 of them

Candy bars- .14 each. One lady ahead of me bought all the boxes they had

Found my son 2 packs of the GameBoy Advance skins for $2.48 each (nice camo ones and barb wire designs)

FlyPen 8x10 notebooks clearanced to $2.48. Bought all 4 to put away (my son is getting the FlyPen for his birthday)

I know Im forgetting other items, but can't think of the other things! lol

I saw cell phone skins today. I think they were $2.48 also.

I didnt get anything new and exciting.

Eclipse Fusion gum .24

Cacao Reserve (Chocolate by hershey) .24

Trident gum .24

Bag of granola $1.26

Sony CD stereo $34.98

Nothing too good. But doable. :)

I found a nice t-shirt that was obviously hidden by someone else for my daughter- clearanced to $2.24

Bought 6 containers of Altoids (wintergreen and peppermint) for .38

Market pantry angel hair pasta was .38 each. Bought all 3 of them

Candy bars- .14 each. One lady ahead of me bought all the boxes they had

Found my son 2 packs of the GameBoy Advance skins for $2.48 each (nice camo ones and barb wire designs)

FlyPen 8x10 notebooks clearanced to $2.48. Bought all 4 to put away (my son is getting the FlyPen for his birthday)

I know Im forgetting other items, but can't think of the other things! lol

You must of peeked in my cart, LOL I got the Fly games, candy bars, gum (didn't get the skins since the kids have DS) and no clothes today but lots of clearance food.....

Went last night to my Miramar/Pembroke Pines, FL SuperTarget... not much on clearance (only 15-30% off). The Goody hair stuff was only 30%, but they had tons. Dove and Pantene shampoos also 15-30%. I can hold out until 50% or more.

"Take 5" chocolate bars were only $0.12. Had to get some of those!

Dentyne Fire gum $0.27.

Eclipse gum $0.24.

Trident splash gum $0.27.

I got a TMNT large "Donatello" for $4.48 (orig $17.98) <-- DS will love this.

They had Giga Pet that you can also hook up to the TV on clearance for $12.48 (orig $19.99) -- didn't get it though.

No Color Wonder clearance to be found. :0(