Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Target was good to me tonight! I visited a different store than usual (Winter Garden/Ocoee, FL) and must have hit it right. I had to control my legs from skipping down the aisles. :D Here's what I got:

2 MM fruit punch boxes ($.69 each)

Pink Red Sox baseball hat ($4.XX)

4 pk of Haines Premium ankle socks ($3.98 each)

A number of Cherokee Womens Ultimate Tees ($2.49 each) - sooo comfy!

A number of Mossimo Womens Stretch Tees ($2.49 each) - sooo comfy!

A print Mossimo long length, short sleeved tee ($2.49)

Folio Case for I Pod Nano ($4.98)

Story Teller Photo Book Creator ($4.98)

Storytime Theater ($9.98)

Alladin Storytime Theater Book/cartidge ($2.98)

Nemo Storytime Theater Book/cartidge ($2.98)

*all above costs were at 75% off, except for the socks and baseball hat which were 50%*

Also saw a lot of the other sales I noted earlier. Finally - a decent trip!

NannyMouse and Comm402 - Howell, Target is also my store. :) Though, I haven't been in a week or so, I am trying to be good. As my sweet husband doesn't appreciate my bargins.

I'm trying to be good as well but I don't think it is going to work out. I am watching the little girls Hello Kitty clothes. They were 50% off on friday and I'm hoping they go just a little lower.

I am watching the little girls Hello Kitty clothes. They were 50% off on friday and I'm hoping they go just a little lower.

I'm watching the "Hello Kitty" and the brown and pink "Dancer" stuff too, hoping to put away for Christmas if she doesn't grow too much or at least for next school year. Crossing my fingers for 75% tomorrow, will check on the way home.

Since I won 2 PSPs from the KFC instant win game, I had no accessories for them. (both will be gifts to my children).

Target had the PSP cases, game holders, reflector shield, and other stuff for 75% off. I got everything I needed! All of it was under $15! Nice stuff too.

I also picked up some more Scooby Doo gummies on clearance. Now down to .38. Used the $1 off 2 coupon and so they were free plus some.

Got a few packs of Mento mints on clearance for .48 each. Love them.

Also bought a Hello Kitty shirt for my daughter. They were $4.48, but they had only one in my daughter size so had to buy it now. Didn't want to take the chance to wait for an additional markdown. It says Cowgirl at Heart. too cute.

Target had a bunch of candies marked down 75% off. tiny bags of herseys kisses 12c;M&M peanuts reg 49c for 12c; Kona chocolate bars with macadamia nuts reg 99c for 24c;several different gums and breath mints for 12c-41c. Thats about it for good sales. There were tons of stuff marked down 30% but not discounted enough for me yet!!!!:D

Since I won 2 PSPs from the KFC instant win game, I had no accessories for them. (both will be gifts to my children).

Target had the PSP cases, game holders, reflector shield, and other stuff for 75% off. I got everything I needed! All of it was under $15! Nice stuff too.

I also picked up some more Scooby Doo gummies on clearance. Now down to .38. Used the $1 off 2 coupon and so they were free plus some.

Got a few packs of Mento mints on clearance for .48 each. Love them.

Also bought a Hello Kitty shirt for my daughter. They were $4.48, but they had only one in my daughter size so had to buy it now. Didn't want to take the chance to wait for an additional markdown. It says Cowgirl at Heart. too cute.

where are you finding the Scooby gummies? Are they on an endcap? TIA.

where are you finding the Scooby gummies? Are they on an endcap? TIA.

They were on a endcap with the other clearanced food items. My endcap was in between the candy and cereal aisle (they are the 4 pack of gummies and not the full 8-10 packs)

If anyone is looking for them, I saw reasonably large plastic storage containers marked down at one of my stores. I can't remember now, but I think they were at 30% and they were the ones that are about 24" long, 18" wide and 18" tall. So a decent size.

Today... found Pilsbury Flour .68 a 5lb bag... and its not out of date or anything. Mr. Clean erasers .68 each. Ladies undies 4pk for $2.48. They still had quite a few girls shoes on clearance 50-75% off, but none in our sizes.

found some crayola color-wonder "bonus" packs 50% off (down to $4.98). some color-explosion also. mostly disney cars and disney princess. these had to be a new markdown - they had a TON of them and they usually go pretty fast. other than that - nada.

Ohhhhhhhhhh man.... where was the color wonder stuff??? I put those ups as rewards and when I need a suprise for my son.

My Target had them also on clearance. A whole endcap in the main aisle by the other art items. Check there.

The color wonder stuff was only 30% here yesterday, $6.98. Also some of the newer candles were 30% off too. Nothing else exciting. The big boxes of Pampers diapers are still 15% off, and they are out of size 4 now.

All of the big boxes of Pampers disappeared from our local Targets at 15% off. That was a big letdown! I went this morning and found Scotch tape 75% off (68 cents) and the best deal of all- I got the 95 load box of Tide with bleach (last one) for 3.74! I was so excited!!!

Stocked up on the gum and mints last night.

Also picked up a cable box for my computer for $14.xx - 75% off. I have already have Time Warner Cable internet, but the router I bought doesn't have the best reception. Hope it works! But now that I am looking at my receipt, I see they didn't charge me for it.

Got a beautiful white Isaac M white wrap sundress marked 75% off for 9.96. It looks so cute!

One I was quite excited about was the 800 thread count sheet (fitted queen only) I picked up for $19.99.

Also picked up a bottle of Organix shampoo (located in the salon quality haircare aisle). It wasn't on sale, but it had a coupon for Try Me Free .. so got a $6.99 bottle of shampoo for free after the rebate.

When does the garden furniture stuff usually start going clearance? I remember thinking it was very early last year, but they get back to school stuff out early here because we have some year round schools.

Anyone remember when it was or know the schedule this year?

Wow, I really scored in themen's dept. The lady was doing markdowns and I bought swim trunks for 2.48 and jogging like pants for 1.24. :) Also Corona Swim wear for 4;48

Happy dance.

No other real deals to be seen though.

Dora and Diego sit and spins and the Dora and Diego "Fiesta Time"--(inflatable climb in toy with balls in it) were 75% off today. The TNT Turtle playset was also 75% off.

I haven't found much at Target lately. I'm anxiously awaiting the patio furniture and next big toy clearance!