Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I can't believe I finally found 1 of the MM Juices-Apple. I was searching and searching for more but couldn't find any. I am just like that gotta dealer-I almost hyperventilated too! I was just smiling then thought, people probably wonder what I'm so excited about!!! Hope I can find more! I love this board! It has saved me so much money now that I am learning to use coupons!

By the way, anyone in Washington-I was at the Lynnwood Target and they have the fertilizer on clearance for $7.98 a bag (regularly 15.99). I believe it was Scott's Turf Builder with crab grass preventer. I also picked up the outdoor weather clock in black wood (the large one) for $29.98 regular 59.99. It was the last one so I grabbed it but hopefully I can find it when it goes 75% off and then return this one but I figured Id better get it while I can because I've been eyeing it for a long time.

I purchased a 3 phone cordless Motorola 5.8 GHZ digital set at Target this morning for $49.99 (50% off) It has caller ID and speaker phone capability and you can add phones to it. Also found some more My Little Pony and Tonka truck fruit bites. They had been out but I guess restocked.

Finally - after months and months of checking out the juice box aisle - I FOUND THEM!! I BOUGHT ALL 4 PKGS!! They also had their brand of instant oatmeal (fruit variety and maple and brown sugar) clearanced to $1.09 and peanut butter down to $.97 a jar. I almost bought one of those under counter radio/CD players but then decided against it as we don't NEED it - it was 24.98.

Went tonight and only bought one thing! There just wasn't anything I wanted, except one.

I got a Tornado Mop which is the rag mop with the built-in twisty ringer for 50% off, $4.98. I always break sponge mops from pressing too hard, so maybe this will work better, and it looks really easy to ring the water out of it. It was hanging with the other mops with just a sticker on it. I figure if I break it too, I only spent $5 on it. I hate having white tile floors...they show every little speck!

Went to Target yesterday for the first time in several weeks. Didn't find much. I actually walked out without buying anything. There were some toys marked down to 50%....itsy bitsy spiderman, darth vader with collector coin, some transformer toys, some naruto toys. Didn't find too much in electronics. There was a tv/vcr combo, dvr/vcr combo, cordless phone, surround sound system, and a stereo. I think everything was marked to 50%.

my target had a bunch of the target brand food marked down. not sure the discount, and almost didn't even see the stuff... it wasn't in the usual spot for clearanced food; instead the items are right on the shelves where they belong.

Found 4 packages of 69-cent apple juices and a few size small Cherokee 'perfect fit' tee shirts for $2.24 each.

Also saw kids and womens shoes on end caps marked down 50-75% off.

Few racks of kids and women's clothes for 50% off, plus a single, small 75% off in each section.

Not a whole lot, but happy with what I got! :D

Mr Clean Magic Eraser 1 packs were .68 at my Target on Thursday...I got 2 for .18 each with my coupons! Also found 4 oz bottles of J&J Baby products (bodywash, lotion, oil) marked down to .78 each. I had coupons for $1 off each, so they just adjusted the coupons and I got them all free (4 bodywashes, 2 lotions, and 1 oil!). Also picked up a neoprene case and a metal case for my IPOD, both were marked down from around $30 to $6 something and $7 something each!

just returned from my Howell NJ target - couple of end caps in toys marked down including a double pack of my little ponies for 6xx- had quite of few, chat now phones 19xx, bratz babyz wild hair also 6xx . Quite a bit of electronics has sold since I was there friday still 1 xm radio receiver, lots of ipod cases a couple of sony alarm clock cd players, tvs all gone.

I did find and buy 2 mm grape juices 69 cents as well as an outfit for my niece the hk scooter and matching tops for 4.88 each. This was only 30% savings, but she loves to dress as a girl and well worth for me

My DS needed a computer printer, so of course I went perimeter perusing at Target. I didn't think there would be any left, but picked up the Lexmark x1270m printer/scanner for only $$12.xx (75% off), then found the Belkin USB 2.0 printer cable for only $3.74 (75% off). :)

I got the Worthington wicker trunk with leather accents today, originally $179.99 marked down to $44.98! I have been watching this item for a while, and I never thought they would make it to 75% off or that there would be any left if they did! Also found some Sesame Street tennis shoes (toddler boys sizes) for $3.74.

I found 2 mm apple juices today :razz: but didn't see anything on clearance that I really wanted to buy. I noticed that some of the ipod cases were marked down to 75% off, but most were still at 50%. There were some Liz Lange long sleeved maternity shirts for 75% off and some random other clothes at 50-75% off. Pampers were still at $22 from $29(?). Some twist mops were 50% off (I think someone noted them earlier.) Cabbage Patch kids were 50% off. Select Womens and kids sneakers were 75% off, too. Nothing spectacular...

I'd like to know also. I looked on the regular aisle, but they werent marked down.

I don't know where the coupons are located but the erasers themselves were located at the cash registers and on a clearance end cap in the food section in my store.

just returned from my Howell NJ target - couple of end caps in toys marked down including a double pack of my little ponies for 6xx- had quite of few, chat now phones 19xx, bratz babyz wild hair also 6xx . Quite a bit of electronics has sold since I was there friday still 1 xm radio receiver, lots of ipod cases a couple of sony alarm clock cd players, tvs all gone.

I did find and buy 2 mm grape juices 69 cents as well as an outfit for my niece the hk scooter and matching tops for 4.88 each. This was only 30% savings, but she loves to dress as a girl and well worth for me

What are you doing in my Target, lol? Thanks for the tip on the Bratz. DD loves them so I spend the whole year collecting them for the holidays. Keep an eye on the scooters, they had the easter ones for 75% off. We ended up getting a pink one, a white one, and a denim skirt all for under $5.

where are the mr clean magic eraser coupons located?

The coupons come from the Proctor & Gamble inserts in the paper each month. I'm not sure if the coupon insert in yesterday's paper had the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser coupons or not, I haven't looked through them yet.

They were marking down a few baby clothing items this morning. Not a ton, but some of the Gerber things were 75% off. Just in time for our annual "Bundles of Baby Blessings" Mother's Day push for baby donations to our local free clinic.

I also have to say a big thanks to whoever it was who posted that link to the $5 coupons (no longer working for those who missed it) on the RealSimple site. I was able to use one yesterday along with 2 of the $2.50 coupons for all the Tide/Bounty/Charmin etc. stuff. Took my total order down that extra $10 that I really needed.