Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I went to Buffalo, MN target last night. Electronics are about the only good deals there rite now. Got a camcorder case for $4.98 to mini dv tapes for $2.24 a USB extension cable for $1.98 a picture frame for $1.25 and a pre made mat for a picture for $1.24. Also some decent deals on womens clothing got a pair of Mossimo adjustable capri pants for $6.52 and a couple pair of jeans for about the same.

There were about 15 cameras on an endcap yesterday, I was hoping they would go lower but I may just be being greedy. Most were 89-99 dollars, which is 50% off. What should I do???

You can buy one now & if you find them marked lower - return the first one. Double-check the return policy on electronics and clearance at your store.

Do you know which cameras you saw? Were they the canon a540 or were there additional models/brands?

You can buy one now & if you find them marked lower - return the first one. Double-check the return policy on electronics and clearance at your store.

Do you know which cameras you saw? Were they the canon a540 or were there additional models/brands?

I am sure I saw this one and two others, I am always in a rush when I go in there. I will not get there again today but probably tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully there will still be some left.

I saw two Philips DVD recorders on clearance for 50% off at like $86. Stupid me didn't write down the model # or anything and now I'm really wanting to look up some more information about it. Does anyone know about this DVDR with that little bit of info? I guess I assumed it would be on Target.com to research but it wasn't. I know that I can get one for a little less at KMart but was wondering if this one was better. I keep playing around with whether to buy one of these or not. Bought one Black Friday and ended up returning it without even opening it.

I found the CARS clock radio 50% off.....made it $12.xx, Polaroid 14 inch flatscreen with built in DVD player 50% off....made it around $86.00, Panasonic DVD recorder with VCR $120......

Hey....I didn't find any nuts either!!!!

Curious what the model is for the Panasonic DVD recorder w/VCR? There's a less traveled store I could go to a half hour away to check if that ends up being what I want.

The Philips DVDR that I was asking about earlier is DVDR 3355/37 it was about $86 at 50% off.

Finally the under the counter cd/radio went 50% got one for $24, also memory card for xbox 6.24, also got an xm radio car kit for 19.98 thought I would try it only $12 amonth, had lots of cordless phones, floor model dvd players and other electronics marker 50%. They must be getting rid of alot of their name brand food because that had alot on clearance, fruit, veggies, coffee didn't have time to shop just wanted my cd player!

Before you hookup the xm radio... check out the $12 a month thing... they get you by charging you for 3mths at a time, not monthly.

We have XM radio and we get charged monthly by electronic funds transfer. They have never billed us more than a month at a time.

We just hit the jackpot. We got 2 Radio Flyer Scoot Abouts (7.48, 082030149), 1 Barbie Trike (7.48, 082030071), 1 Huffy Wooden Scoot Bike: the Lil Bug (6.24, 082030129), 1 NBA plastic basketball goal (6.48), Lunchboxes 75% off, MP3 Showercase (7.48, 056050305), Chef Boyardee (.68), Sunglasses 75% off, ATM talking machines (4.98). Great things. THey were in the kids aisle today marking down toys and puzzles. They had a 20" Magnavox tube tv for 54.98 but I decided against it. On my second round through the store, someone else had purchased it already. OHHHHH and kids tent/game sets for 6.98, camo camping sets for kids, pink and blue for 4.98. Cheerleader and Soccer backpacks with sleeping bags in them for 2.74.

Your kidding... we have sirrus and its 3mths at a time... sorry i just assumed they would be the same. Guess thats what I get for assumming... oops

No, not kidding, it's one month at a time. DH set it up, do you do yours as an auto payment from the bank? I wonder if that could be the difference, like whether they are mailing you a bill and you have to go pay it when you get it compared to it just getting deducted automatically for us?

No, not kidding, it's one month at a time. DH set it up, do you do yours as an auto payment from the bank? I wonder if that could be the difference, like whether they are mailing you a bill and you have to go pay it when you get it compared to it just getting deducted automatically for us?

My XM charges have always been monthly as well. Although it was never Just $12 because of taxes and whatever. But I LOVE my XM.

We just hit the jackpot. We got 2 Radio Flyer Scoot Abouts (7.48, 082030149), 1 Barbie Trike (7.48, 082030071), 1 Huffy Wooden Scoot Bike: the Lil Bug (6.24, 082030129), 1 NBA plastic basketball goal (6.48), Lunchboxes 75% off, MP3 Showercase (7.48, 056050305), Chef Boyardee (.68), Sunglasses 75% off, ATM talking machines (4.98). Great things. THey were in the kids aisle today marking down toys and puzzles. They had a 20" Magnavox tube tv for 54.98 but I decided against it. On my second round through the store, someone else had purchased it already. OHHHHH and kids tent/game sets for 6.98, camo camping sets for kids, pink and blue for 4.98. Cheerleader and Soccer backpacks with sleeping bags in them for 2.74.

Great deals I will have to look tonight

They had such good deals on electronics yesterday... too bad i had no money. I ended up getting only two cordless 2.4 mhz cordless phones for $3.48 each (was $12.99). They had some nice phone sets... a 3 receiver 5.8 mhz with answerer for $39.99, one with two receivers for $29.99; They had several 14 inch lcd tvs with dvds for like $89; they had a 20 inch magnavox tv with Vcr for i think $4x.xx something. an out of the box TIVO for $84; many small electronics and gizmos. A couple of nice 35 mm cameras. they had those nice copper colored outdoor weather center clocks for $17.48 (was $69.99)--they are like 3 foot in diameter.

saw a whole bunch more stuff, but did not record it due to time ...

Curious what the model is for the Panasonic DVD recorder w/VCR? There's a less traveled store I could go to a half hour away to check if that ends up being what I want.

The Philips DVDR that I was asking about earlier is DVDR 3355/37 it was about $86 at 50% off.

Here is the model # DMR-ES35V.....good luck with finding what you are looking for!

There are great deals on shoes. Bought my 6yo dd two pairs of dress shoes-one is all gray sparkle for like $3.?? and the other was more subdued sparkles and the shoes were pink w/strap going across the top of the foot those were like $2.?? But they had lots of other shoes and not just for children.

Also noticed that some toys had been dropped to 50% off. Too many, however, (sorry) to name. Although to tell you the truth, I can't really remember names and all that. :)

The TruTech 32 inch lcd monitors were down to 279, they had two, one was the display the other a return. I really wanted to get one but it is just a monitor and I have to external tuner. Plus I wasnt very impressed by the quality of the monitor when it was plugged in and running. They also had the 52 inch Panasonic LCD projection tv down to 999.99 and the display was $700. If I could afford it I woulda jumped on that deal. It's a great tv. The guy told me they had 1 left in the back in the box but it was still at the 999.99. He said noone has really been interested in the 52 inch because they have it up high which makes the picture look poor when if you look at it straight on it isnt, (I know this because my buddy has basically the same tv and it is amazing!) He also said they cant sell the 32 inchers cuz noone wants a monitor that cant even pick up channels. So I'm HOPING for 75% off hopefully on monday. I would definately get the 52 or even the 32 inch tv for 75% off.

Now my deal. Phillips 5.1 surround sound dvd system. The display model regular price $185 got it for $58. It seems to be in excellent condition and the guy told me if it doesnt work I have 90 days to return it.

Just tried it and it works amazingly! Great sound. Star Wars sounds amazing!

Has anyone noticed if the Disney Cars TV went any lower than the 15% off it was a couple of weeks ago? I would love to get my little one one for his July bday at like 50%! That would be nice!

I picked up three of these at 50% off yesterday. Great TV, Great Deal!