Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Thank you to whoever posted about the Timex watches. I found 3 today... One was $50 marked to $12.48 and the other two were $40 marked to $10. My Timex Ironman watchband was falling apart. Heck I got an even better watch for about the same as the cost of a watchband. One of them even tells the temperature. Very cool.;)

Went too look for dh's birthday and I got him the Garmin Forerunner 99.00 (not on sale but I haven't seen it clearance in any stores by me - hopefully he'll like it - I have a few other things I got for him put away - now I have to find them. Anyone have the Forerunner please give me your opinions or should I just return it and look for something else.

Lots of clothes for the kids at 75%

DD's shirts for $1.98 also $2.24

Tons of shirts for ds $1.98

D-link wireless adapter for $17.48

Franklin Spanish -english electronic pocket translator for dd $4.96

I cannot find that Barbie I Chat doll anywhere...hopefully I will find it on a endcap one of these days.

I forgot my coupons so I'll probably be back this week too stock up on Bounty and Tide.

I think it just varies. I have also found the 10 packs and had them scan at full price. Then, one day, I found 2 packs on the shelf, scanned them, and they were .69! This is the only time I have ever found them and I shop 4 different Targets and always check for them.

So, don't give up!

I finally founds the MM juice boxes today for .69 . A friend and I went to a different Target than we usually shop at and we got so excited when we found them. We bought all they had. :D

Thank you to whoever posted about the Timex watches. I found 3 today... One was $50 marked to $12.48 and the other two were $40 marked to $10. My Timex Ironman watchband was falling apart. Heck I got an even better watch for about the same as the cost of a watchband. One of them even tells the temperature. Very cool.;)

could you give the information on the watch that has the temp? that sounds totally cool - geeky cool :cool: THANKS!

Watches are YMMV.

They have been on sale for at least 2-3 weeks now. Finding them is random. They went on sale when the jewelry went to 75% off. Some are in the jewelry cases, some on end caps & others mixed in with normal watches. All of the ones I have found have had the red clearance stickers on them. Occasionally another will just show up. The expedition are with the sports watches I was going to get them a few weeks ago but not my style and I already had 4 others in my cart. They had both mens & womens. I checked 2 stores Saturday and they were gone. Just keep looking!

Scored a 26 inch LCD Tru Tech wide screen TV on clearance today. It was the $649.xx display model marked down to $324.xx, the salesman said he would mark it down another 30% ($227.49) and that there was no box or remote but he had the paperwork. I told him I would take it. He then could not find the paperwork. I said "I won't even get a warranty card"? He said no problem, and gave me a free 3 year Target warranty card. $227.49 and a 3 year warranty is not a bad deal. It HD-ready, not HD, but I got it for the kids room and will mostly be used for video games and the cartoon network.:)

could you give the information on the watch that has the temp? that sounds totally cool - geeky cool :cool: THANKS!

It's a Timex... has a temperature sensor and shows temp at the top when you push a button on the side. Also has a "tide tracker", which doesn't mean much to me living in KANSAS! However, I still can push a button and see when high and low tide will be! It looks like the Ironman Timex watches, but this one has a lot more features. You can set time in 3 different timezones. Also has the standard alarm/stopwatch/timer that most Timex Ironman watches have. It was $50 marked down to $12.48.

It's a Timex... has a temperature sensor and shows temp at the top when you push a button on the side. Also has a "tide tracker", which doesn't mean much to me living in KANSAS! However, I still can push a button and see when high and low tide will be! It looks like the Ironman Timex watches, but this one has a lot more features. You can set time in 3 different timezones. Also has the standard alarm/stopwatch/timer that most Timex Ironman watches have. It was $50 marked down to $12.48.

any chance you have the dpci for it?

Scored a 26 inch LCD Tru Tech wide screen TV on clearance today. It was the $649.xx display model marked down to $324.xx, the salesman said he would mark it down another 30% ($227.49) and that there was no box or remote but he had the paperwork. I told him I would take it. He then could not find the paperwork. I said "I won't even get a warranty card"? He said no problem, and gave me a free 3 year Target warranty card. $227.49 and a 3 year warranty is not a bad deal. It HD-ready, not HD, but I got it for the kids room and will mostly be used for video games and the cartoon network.:)

Wow, nice! They had the same display tv here but had the box/remote/manual for 324.00. Only thing that scares me is it is the display so it has a lot of hours used in it. But your deal is amazing! I'll take one too, lol.:D

I found some little Classic Pooh Brag Books for $.98 - 75% off today. Must have done the other CP stuff they had marked down as well, but it was gone as I was late. Still, nice little gifts to take to the hospital, etc.

Also saw Scotch tape at 50% off on an end cap. Not much else.

I picked up a Fuji finepix A600 for $88 on clearance yesterday at the Watagua Target in the North Fort Worth Texas area. It's a 6.3 megapixle camera with 3x optical zoom. I think that was a great deal and the camera takes wonderful clear pictures. I got the last one at the store but you may be able to find the same camera at other Targets. I myself am a pure Sony digital camera user but have been very impressed with Fuji as some of my family members have them. This little camera will be my purse camera since it's small and light weight. My Sony is my photography nut camera but it's big and bulky so the Fuji will be my everyday camera. ;)

I picked up a Fuji finepix A600 for $88 on clearance yesterday at the Watagua Target in the North Fort Worth Texas area. It's a 6.3 megapixle camera with 3x optical zoom. I think that was a great deal and the camera takes wonderful clear pictures. I got the last one at the store but you may be able to find the same camera at other Targets. I myself am a pure Sony digital camera user but have been very impressed with Fuji as some of my family members have them. This little camera will be my purse camera since it's small and light weight. My Sony is my photography nut camera but it's big and bulky so the Fuji will be my everyday camera. ;)

I would love to find one of these cameras for a Christmas gift. I need a shopping day desperately!!

Would you please post the DPCI code. It's really helpful to the rest of us trying to find these deals. THANKS SO MUCH!

maybe it is just me, but I think this thread is loosing it's steam. There is not as many posts as there was before we were not allowed to put deals pertaining to coupons on here anymore. Okay, maybe it was getting out of hand a little with people complaining about not being able to use them or taking too many. But I enjoyed reading all of the deals you guys were posting. And nobody is posting on the coupon thread either. Just my opinion.

Ok well i found a great coupon deal today.Big boxes of tide the 95 use ones orig. $16.99 marked down to $8.48.I bought 3 of them after 3 $1.00 coupons and the target $5.00 off $20 i got 3 of them for $17.44.It was like 2 boxes free.I was so excited.My whole electronic section was marked down also.Radios,pianos and such.Nothing cheap enough for me though.

Electronics at my store was being redone. Tons of stuff in carts so may have to go back tomorrow to see what is left clearanced. They were moving tv's and other big stuff around. I did not see any Zune stuff clearanced at mine. Will check again when I head back.

I did find some Choxie 50% off.

maybe it is just me, but I think this thread is loosing it's steam. There is not as many posts as there was before we were not allowed to put deals pertaining to coupons on here anymore. Okay, maybe it was getting out of hand a little with people complaining about not being able to use them or taking too many. But I enjoyed reading all of the deals you guys were posting. And nobody is posting on the coupon thread either. Just my opinion.

I was thinking the same thing. I love all the deals that are posted here. My target was very scarce last night. Not much of anything on clearance.

Nothin' doin at my Target either. I did pick up a Thomas the Tank 3 pack of trains marked from $12.99 to $3.24. DD was excited to walk around carrying that. I did well in the savings department though, I saved $22.35 with Target and Manufature coupons today! Saw NO watches marked down..? Wonder when they will do that here. Electronics was marked but nothing I needed. I am watching a Kawasaki 9 in portable DVD that was just marked down to $97, but they have 4 left so I'm holding out till they mark again.

Ok well i found a great coupon deal today.Big boxes of tide the 95 use ones orig. $16.99 marked down to $8.48.I bought 3 of them after 3 $1.00 coupons and the target $5.00 off $20 i got 3 of them for $17.44.It was like 2 boxes free.I was so excited.My whole electronic section was marked down also.Radios,pianos and such.Nothing cheap enough for me though.

Was this the liquid or powder? TIA

I agree too. I have always thought that the great deals include using coupons - especially if you can use a coupon for something that is on clearance.

The problem with the coupon thread is that nobody uses it. I check for new activity on a regular basis and nada. If we can't discuss it here then it just isn't going to get discussed I guess. Too bad.

I guess I am in the minority though because I actually like a little drama and reading this thread always entertained me as well as educated me.

I think that the deals are just slowing down a little due to the season. It's nothing due to moving to the coupon forums. It has been slowing down for a couple of months now.

I think that the reasoning behind the move was all of the repeat questions. Instead of looking through to find a coupon link, they were just posting and reposting. That was cluttering it all up, especially since there were several warnings. The purpose of dividing this into a monthly thread was to make it easier to find such links.

Hopefully the deals will kick back up soon, because it's about time to put Christmas stuff out! If they're already clearancing out the swimwear...

I think that the deals are just slowing down a little due to the season. It's nothing due to moving to the coupon forums. It has been slowing down for a couple of months now.

I think that the reasoning behind the move was all of the repeat questions. Instead of looking through to find a coupon link, they were just posting and reposting. That was cluttering it all up, especially since there were several warnings. The purpose of dividing this into a monthly thread was to make it easier to find such links.

Hopefully the deals will kick back up soon, because it's about time to put Christmas stuff out! If they're already clearancing out the swimwear...

I can't wait! The toys will be marked down again some time around when school starts. So they can bring in the new ones.

I agree too. I have always thought that the great deals include using coupons - especially if you can use a coupon for something that is on clearance.

The problem with the coupon thread is that nobody uses it. I check for new activity on a regular basis and nada. If we can't discuss it here then it just isn't going to get discussed I guess. Too bad.

I guess I am in the minority though because I actually like a little drama and reading this thread always entertained me as well as educated me.

LOL! Me too. I think it's fun to hear people's rants occasionally. My wish is that this thread would be devoted to good deals people find at Target. If that means using a coupon then I'd like to hear about it! I really appreciate a heads up from people regarding which expired coupon they used toward something so I can be armed with that coupon before I head out to shop.

I also enjoyed seeing the coupons discussed here with the clearance as I have always shopped clearance only (DD19 used to always say I wouldn't bring home anything, not even a stick of butter, without a red tag on it). But I didn't know the hows and how nots of using coupons till I started reading this target forum... I thought coupons weren't for me and so I wouldn't have went to the coupon forum until after I got started. After all of the good ideas here I have been racking up the free or nearly free shampoo, toothpaste and deodorant. DD13 doesn't care what kind of deodorant she has, she loves to have something new all the time so she is in heaven now.... DS10 and DS11 love that they get new toothpaste all the time... I say... you gotta love gotta deal....

So my target is an hour away so I only go once every 3 weeks or so simply because my kids are into too many sports for me to go more often. But when I go, I take all the recent suggestions and coupon ideas from here and get cool stuff... thanks to all of you I saved coupons I normally wouldn't have and have gotten things on clearance at target cheaper than my manu coupons..... DD19 was happy with her "fancy" shampoo in her Easter basket too..

So I wish we could all discuss the coupons as before....

So I wish we could all discuss the coupons as before....

I'm new here but I totally agree! The post were much more fun to read and informative about all kinds of stuff when everyone talked about deals AND coupons. It's sad a few people got all bent out of shape and ruined the fun for eveyone else.