Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Question: Anyone who doesnt have a "super" target near them...

Did you price the eggs there, and notice if they were .50 this week?

Here in Pasadena they are "on sale" for $2.33 a dozen, not $.50. Which is actually about the regular supermarket price, and more than I pay at Smart & Final for 18 eggs.

Okay, thanks.. I guess Im just gonna have to go and price our eggs tonight and see

what they are running, I'll let ya all know what I find out.

Well, I went to a different store here in town and they DID have the $.50 eggs. This store is also not a SuperTarget (we don't have one within 100 miles), but it does have a larger food section. They were the Market Pantry Branded boxes and they were the Large not the Extra Large. Hope that helps.

Did anyone else get the "clipless coupon" in the mail?

It's an all in one, reusable card that they can scan for $ off particular items each month.

Yes, I did. This could be the end of our coupon savings at Target. I wonder if they'll stop accepting the other discounts. For those of you that didn't get it, it has 21 items on it and says it can be used over and over again until each item has been purchased (sounds like only one time for each item) and expires in May. Hope this is just a bonus and they keep posting more on the web.

My Target doesn't even carry that brand of eggs!

I printed out a few egg coupons only to find they only sell one brand and I've never heard of.

Did get another 10pk of Bic pens for .32 minus the $1 coupon I had from Bic.

Also, two shirts, $4.24 and $1.98, and 2 great skirts for $5.24 each. I wanted matching suit blazer-type jackets but they were only marked down to $20! Hmmph! I went without.

Well, I went to a different store here in town and they DID have the $.50 eggs. This store is also not a SuperTarget (we don't have one within 100 miles), but it does have a larger food section. They were the Market Pantry Branded boxes and they were the Large not the Extra Large. Hope that helps.

There are TWO back page ads for this week. Call your store and ask them to look on the back page and tell you how much eggs are this week. One ad states 2/$1.00, the other ad states 10% off. If your store's ad shows 2/$1 -- that is what you will pay. My home delivered ad states 2/$1, but the first store I went to they were $1.59 and I asked to see the ad -- I couldn't believe this is the closest store to my house and it had the different ad. Second store had same ad as mine and I got the eggs free with the coupon.

Yes, I did. This could be the end of our coupon savings at Target. I wonder if they'll stop accepting the other discounts. For those of you that didn't get it, it has 21 items on it and says it can be used over and over again until each item has been purchased (sounds like only one time for each item) and expires in May. Hope this is just a bonus and they keep posting more on the web.

I kinda doubt it. At least in the short term. The whole point is to get more people into the store and trying their store brands, and I think the clipless thing is probably only going to red card holders. I certainly didn't get one. Of course they may still be test marketing it in specific areas for now. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

My ad says 10% off one dozen large eggs,,,,bummer.

But I did manage to find the Kitchen Aid 14 piece revolving countertop carousel cutlery set for $24.xx marked down from $99.xx - and I used 5 of the $5.00 gift cards I found in the clearenced light bulbs to pay for it. :)

My ad says 10% off one dozen large eggs,,,,bummer.

But I did manage to find the Kitchen Aid 14 piece revolving countertop carousel cutlery set for $24.xx marked down from $99.xx - and I used 5 of the $5.00 gift cards I found in the clearenced light bulbs to pay for it. :)

Where did you find the gift cards??

Did anyone else get the "clipless coupon" in the mail?

It's an all in one, reusable card that they can scan for $ off particular items each month.

Yes, I did. I wonder if you have to keep track of the current coupons or you can just have it scanned each time to see if there is a discount on anything.

Where did you find the gift cards??

In the clearance GE Reveal light bulbs, there is usually either a $1 off card or a $5.00 Target gift card. In the pack of 3, if you hold the package so you can see the 3 bulbs, then slightly squeeze the package so you can see between either 2 of the bulbs you can usually see either a white or red card. The white card is $1 off, the red card is a $5.00 Target gift card.:)

In the clearance GE Reveal light bulbs, there is usually either a $1 off card or a $5.00 Target gift card. In the pack of 3, if you hold the package so you can see the 3 bulbs, then slightly squeeze the package so you can see between either 2 of the bulbs you can usually see either a white or red card. The white card is $1 off, the red card is a $5.00 Target gift card.:)

I just bought a bunch of the 16 packs. Ugh! I will definately check out the reveal 3 packs now, thanks!

Also found a kitchenaid knife set tonight for $24.xx. Don't need it, but it will make a great gift for my sister. Picked up 2 Little Mermaid flashlights for 75% off ($1.48). A spinning fish nighlight and a Cinderella princess nightlight for 75% off ($3.74 & $2.48). Lots of lightbulbs for 1/2 price (which I will have to tear into to check out these giftcards that someone was talking about!).

Also got 4 dozen eggs for free. The kiddos will have fun decorating eggs on Saturday (I needed an indoor project for the weekend since we are back into winter now:mad: ) Then, I guess it's egg salad sandwiches/deviled eggs for awhile!:)

Not alot marked down tonight. They did have the 9 pc personal office sets 75% off. (4.98) They will make a great little gift for someone.. good mothers day present for the working girl. Saw tons of candles marked down 30-50% FP MP3 players are STILL 34.98. Maybe tomorrow... or maybe not :smirk:

Aha! I just checked the light bulbs I bought last week, and they all had $1.00 coupons in them. I wonder if it'd be worth it to go back and look for gift cards! I am already stocked up on lightbulbs for at least a year now!

Not alot marked down tonight. They did have the 9 pc personal office sets 75% off. (4.98) They will make a great little gift for someone.. good mothers day present for the working girl. Saw tons of candles marked down 30-50% FP MP3 players are STILL 34.98. Maybe tomorrow... or maybe not :smirk:

The 9pc office sets are still 9 something at my store :no: Went there just to get that tonight. But I did get some of the granola bars at the check-out for free. And more bulbs to return for when I paid more earlier for them.... Also, there were tons of Kotex on clearance for 2.32 and someone had left a $1. coupon on the shelf for w/wings and it worked for w/out wings. I don't even use these but figured for 1.32 I'll check them out.... I usually get Stayfree ultra thin w/out wings anyone know how they compare?

Nope, Traverse City.

I try to scan for the "best"cashier, usually a young male that's only interested in moving people through. ;)

Yep the young guys are the best. Last week they had the Dress up dresses on sale for 14.99 Hubby spotted the wedding dress Ariel on the 14.99 peg,but rang up 24.99. He talked to a young man and he checked it out. Instead of arguing with DH that it wasn't the one on sale he gave it to him for the 14.99 price (It also helped that there were a bunch on the 14.99 peg that wasn't suppose to be on sale)

Linda

Aha! I just checked the light bulbs I bought last week, and they all had $1.00 coupons in them. I wonder if it'd be worth it to go back and look for gift cards! I am already stocked up on lightbulbs for at least a year now!

The GE Reveal light bulbs were 50% off at my Target.

I AM SOO EXCITED..:yelclap:finally the FP MP3 Players were down to 12.48. Also got 4 packs of the round reveal lights (and "squeezed the box ) and got 4 $5.00 gc. :g_dance::g_laughin:gdclap: :gdclap: The cards are between the boxes that are wrapped in 3s. Not inside the individual box. Like a previous forum friend said.. turn the large part of the bulb toward you and squeeze it alittle to separate the two boxes so you can see the card that is slid in. There were several employees marking things down in the deodorant and soap department. Now to save up for the "after easter sale":giggle: :giggle: :giggle: