Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Cool, I didn't know you could print coupons from the kiosk! I'm gonna have to try that! Thanks for the tip!

Me either. I kinda skimmed through this thread since there have been 20 pages of discussion since the last time I was here :eyepoppin so I hope that I can still print stuff from the kiosk!

I have to really vent now. It seems that I may have jinxed the Target by my house and the one by my work. I went and got 10 Choxie bars when the coupon was first available but now both stores are giving me the same crap about only allowing one Choxie coupon? It's not like they aren't being reimbursed. They gave me the same excuse that I complained about two weeks ago from another Target! I'm starting to think some of those people read this thread. Jeez I just want to get my chocolate fix in before the coupon expires! Just lemme have 5-10 chocolates dammit! Oh well I'm going to print them out from the kiosk today and see if they give me the same lip.

I don't think you can still access the Choxie coupons from the kiosk in the stores anymore. They only let you print the most recent coupons and the Choxie ones don't actually come up anymore. They expire on Saturday fyi. You can still print them from the coupon generator though.

I was able to pick up a few of the Choxie mint tins for free too.

all of the hyperscan cards were 2.48 at my Target. There were several. I only remember seeing Wolverine. DS wanted it too, but there weren't any systems that I saw, only cards.

I had just the opposite...I walked the entire store TWICE looking for additional cards and they had none

I don't think you can still access the Choxie coupons from the kiosk in the stores anymore. They only let you print the most recent coupons and the Choxie ones don't actually come up anymore. They expire on Saturday fyi. You can still print them from the coupon generator though.

after seeing that some of you got the mint tins free with the BAR coupon, I tried it yesterday and I thought they were going to call the police on me for trying to commit fraud !!!!!! :eyepoppin OK, I will go back to using the coupons only as printed for the exact item it says :yup: I sure don't want them to stop issuing them.

Sigh. So continues my battle for the Choxie bars. That name has become kind of a joke between the hubby and I...

after seeing that some of you got the mint tins free with the BAR coupon' date=' I tried it yesterday and I thought they were going to call the police on me for trying to commit fraud !!!!!! :eyepoppin OK, I will go back to using the coupons only as printed for the exact item it says :yup: I sure don't want them to stop issuing them.[/quote']

All of the Targets' around me have been out of the Choxie bars for awhile. I picked up the spiced caramels last week and today picked up 2 tins of the dark chocolate mints and 1 tin of the chocolate covered espresso beans. Coupons have been working fine for me, the cashier never even looks at them.

I'm in desperate need to find the Merona suiting pieces on clearance. I had bought one piece at full price, and found it 30% off today (black pants) - now I want the skirt and jacket but the Target I was at didn't have my sizes. At all of the other Targets (when Guest Services called), the pieces are still full price. I searched online and they don't have my size in the skirt... ugh. :yuck:

Went to target today!! Great day! Got the thermometer that was all the talk a while back for $9.98..2 free choxie tins, 25 pack of scooby doo fruit snacks clearanced for $3.30 plus I had a coupon..free bag of cat food (coupon from freebies thread), free afrin with coupon and free sun silk 24/7 cream (clearance to 1.xx with $2 off coupon)!! After I got home I noticed the $6 rebate for the thermometer!! Total $4 for the ear thermometer!!

Went to target today!! Great day! Got the thermometer that was all the talk a while back for $9.98..2 free choxie tins, 25 pack of scooby doo fruit snacks clearanced for $3.30 plus I had a coupon..free bag of cat food (coupon from freebies thread), free afrin with coupon and free sun silk 24/7 cream (clearance to 1.xx with $2 off coupon)!! After I got home I noticed the $6 rebate for the thermometer!! Total $4 for the ear thermometer!!

Wow, I had forgot all about the thermometers :no: I went by several new Targets the other day that I should of looked for them at. I need to start making a list again :yup: Great deals

I just spoke to a "supervisor" in the Target Corp grocery dept because I am sick and tired of the inconsistances with the coupons. First, one Target said I cant use them at all. That got fixed real quick. 2 Targets let me use however many coupons I have per item. Now, a third Target I tried, only let me do 2 per transaction, but as many transactions as I wanted. Wait, so 2 coupons per order (2 Chips, 2 candy) and I did 9 transactions, isnt that the same as doing it in one transaction? The result is still the same. Her reasoning is I wanted too many "free items" Well you let me do them separate, arent I still getting them free??

So the supervisor said, that according to the website and the coupons it does not say ONE PER PERSON. It says one coupon per item and they never told store managers to limit them (this manager at Target said her STORE manager said a limit of 2 per order). She is going to go to someone "higher up" and call me back. But that I am right, there needs to be a consistant acceptance or denial across the board. And thats what I want.. not coupon rules changing from store to store.

I just spoke to a "supervisor" in the Target Corp grocery dept because I am sick and tired of the inconsistances with the coupons. First, one Target said I cant use them at all. That got fixed real quick. 2 Targets let me use however many coupons I have per item. Now, a third Target I tried, only let me do 2 per transaction, but as many transactions as I wanted. Wait, so 2 coupons per order (2 Chips, 2 candy) and I did 9 transactions, isnt that the same as doing it in one transaction? The result is still the same. Her reasoning is I wanted too many "free items" Well you let me do them separate, arent I still getting them free??

So the supervisor said, that according to the website and the coupons it does not say ONE PER PERSON. It says one coupon per item and they never told store managers to limit them (this manager at Target said her STORE manager said a limit of 2 per order). She is going to go to someone "higher up" and call me back. But that I am right, there needs to be a consistant acceptance or denial across the board. And thats what I want.. not coupon rules changing from store to store.

Actually, store managers can decide to limit coupons if they feel as though the customer is abusing them.

Here's a list of items that will be going on clearance sometime in the near future (based on the store signs I received at work today).

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions MicroDermabrasion system

Was: 34.99 Now: 24.48

DPCI: 037-12-3042

60 ct. Viactiv Calcium soft chews (French Vanilla)

Was: 6.84 Now: 3.42

DPCI: 094-02-0839

64 fl oz. Mott's Natural apple juice

Was: 1.72 Now: .86

DPCI: 071-14-0315

11 oz. Nabisco Newtons (Caramel apple)

Was: 2.54 Now: 1.27

DPCI: 071-09-1507

11 oz. Nabisco Newtons (Cherries'n Cheesecake)

Was: 2.54 Now: 1.27

DPCI: 071-09-1744

32 fl oz. Gatorade (Cool Blue)

Was: .99 Now: .48

DPCI: 071-15-0143

100 fl oz. Gain Touch of Softness Simply Fresh liquid laundry detergent

Was: 5.24 Now: 4.45

DPCI: 003-08-0430

24" Pro Spirit rolling duffel bag (Charcoal)

Was: 19.99 Now: 4.87

DPCI: 069-02-0397

30" Pro Spirit rolling duffel bag (Red)

Was: 29.99 Now: 7.48

DPCI: 069-02-0399

Walking Shop MP3 holder

Was: 7.99 Now: 1.98

DPCI: 082-02-0960

Walking Shop CD player holder

Was: 7.99 Now: 1.98

DPCI: 082-02-0963

Mossimo Women's "Dysis" red patent heel platforms (Cushioned insoles)

Was: 29.99 Now: 7.48

DPCI: 096-08-2821

C9 by Champion Women's "Solana" white sport fusion shoes

Was: 24.99 Now: 6.24

DPCI: 098-08-1920

Baby Einstein Baby Monet crib toy

Was: 19.99 Now: 4.98

DPCI: 030-10-0112

Baby Einstein discover & play teether book

Was: 5.99 Now: 1.48

DPCI: 030-10-0683

36 ct. Lansinoh Ultra Soft nursing pads

Was: 4.99 Now: 1.24

DPCI: 030-05-0576

2 pk. 6 oz. Gerber cups

Was: 6.99 Now: 1.74

DPCI: 030-05-0087

4 pk. Gerber soft bite spoons

Was: 4.79 Now: 1.18

DPCI: 030-05-1081

2 pk. Gerber Easy Snacker bowls

Was: 3.99 Now: .98

DPCI: 030-05-1842

Again, the "Now" price may be the first markdown price or it may be the final marking price (meaning the lowest price it will go down to before it goes salvage).

Actually, store managers can decide to limit coupons if they feel as though the customer is abusing them.

Well, that is obviously the store manager's take on things, but if megnsamsgrace is speaking to someone at the corporate level who disagrees, then it may simply be that the store managers are mistaken in their own beliefs. It is also the case that each state makes its own laws regarding coupons, which is why they often have state disclaimers on them.

That said, schwadette, were the craft items things other than the kits? All I have found so far are kits which weren't too interesting. But I would love to get some modeling clay and that type of stuff if it is clearing out. you say it was done today?

Yeah, got an Aussie grill today for 32.xx!!!! Now all I need to find are the Shabby Chic hamber benches 75% off. Found them at 50, but waiting. Also saw the Toro power shovel 75% off for 29.xx.

I had a good day today. I got my son a helicopter toy (for going potty) 9.99 - $2.48, I got the $19.99 Cars helmet/kneepads for $4.48, the 3M Patio door plastic winterizer cover thing for $2.49 and some lovely $19.99 handcream marked down to $4.98

This was a big markdown day, employees and carts were everywhere so I "perused" for longer than normal

Yeah, got an Aussie grill today for 32.xx!!!! Now all I need to find are the Shabby Chic hamber benches 75% off. Found them at 50, but waiting. Also saw the Toro power shovel 75% off for 29.xx.

I was at target yesterday Aussie grill 6x.xx and there were like 10. I went to today snow melt in it' s place. Grill no where to be found. Where did they all go?:(

I was at target yesterday Aussie grill 6x.xx and there were like 10. I went to today snow melt in it' s place. Grill no where to be found. Where did they all go?:(

I thought they were all gone too. At my Target they moved them, and put them with 'what was left' of the GB stuff on a shelf at the back of the store. The day before there were 7 of the grills, but they went fast, by the time I got there, only 3 were left.

There was one on the bottom shelf behind automotive. Maybe they just moved them all????? Hope you find one.

Pretty good day today for me. I found heated blankets 75% off. They were 30% a few weeks ago...never saw them go 50%. I got a Q/K size that was reg 89.99 and I got it for 22.49. Also got my dd one, full size reg 59.99 down to 14.99. They are machine washable and the Q/K has duel heating controls!

Also got

-jammy's for DD 75%off

-sunsilk shampoo 50% off plus 1.00 off coupon, making it $.64

-Choxies and big bags of chips with coupons.