Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Stopped in Target tonight, I got some good deals in cosmetics. Most things were 50% off or better. They still have the craft cubes at 50% off for $12.74. All the clearance linens were 50% off. All the perfume dift packs were also 50% or more off. I did get the iHome H5 for $88 even though the one in the ad was the H3 so DD is happy. I'm wondering if it was mismarked because the shelf tag below it read $129.99.

Are the craft cubes part of the build your own desk thingy? Mine only had a few pieces left. It looks so neat, and is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, but it's still pretty expensive to get it built up. Any idea when they will get cheaper?

I got two of the car starters for $17.xx yesterday and a few Choxies. I was going to get the purell but the cashier would not take the coupons because they were for .12 more than the purell so I left it. She didn't want to take the Choxie coupons but manager said they are valid. I had never had a problem until yesterday. I don't like getting the new cashiers.

Hi, are the car starters easy to put on the car?

Yesterday I found SpongeBob Surprize Ink! Game Book w/ color change marker 75% off for 1.98 for ages 6 and up. These look like little clip-boards with SpongeBob on top. They also had BackYardigans for ages 3 and up. I thought these would be great for Easter baskets. R.L. Stine hard back books 75% off for 1.56. The store I was at only had book 1 and 8; it will be nice to find 2 thru 7 :yup: These were all in the book section. There were a bunch of computer programs and games 75% off as well but I don't remember which ones.

All the stores I've checked at have had the make-up for 4.xx and 6.xx but all of the coupons have been removed :no: Darn it!

Are the craft cubes part of the build your own desk thingy? Mine only had a few pieces left. It looks so neat, and is EXACTLY what I've been looking for, but it's still pretty expensive to get it built up. Any idea when they will get cheaper?

Yes they are. The Target I went to last just had a couple of the pieces on clearance - not all of the components which is one reason why I didn't buy any at the time.

If you go to Target.com and type in craft cubes as your search they come right up. These are the white 12 x 12 cubes that you build and they stack to make a desk or a wall unit. I was in 1 Target and they were $17.xx but at another they were $12.47. They only have 1 clearance sticker on them right now so I would think they will be getting marked down again sometime soon.

Oooh...how much are they? and where are they located? In the chocolate aisle?

I have only seen them at the registers. They have lots of them at my store in South Florida. They usually have 2 flavors of the bars there and then the tins near them or on the row below. They also have still had plenty of the 99 cent chips as well. I feel so funny going through checking each register lane. I feel like I'm being watched.

I got two of the car starters for $17.xx yesterday and a few Choxies. I was going to get the purell but the cashier would not take the coupons because they were for .12 more than the purell so I left it. She didn't want to take the Choxie coupons but manager said they are valid. I had never had a problem until yesterday. I don't like getting the new cashiers.

I used the Purell coupon on the full size one ($1.50 off of $2.74 I think), but it was the Ocean Mist one, and I had no problem.

nope, that's it! Thank you so much. They had 4, but I had no clue what it was. I only bought one, and it would have been perfect for nieces and nephews for Christmas.

And thanks Comm402. That is a cool feature. Of course, there is only one at my nearest, but the Target I love that is much further away has them all. Do you know what I would search for to find the top and other pieces?

My Target has quite a few hair care products on clearance in the regular hair care aisle. I bought the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Silk Touch Leave-in and Anti-Frizz Smoothing cream on clearance from $5.98 down to $2.98. I also saw Tresseme, Rusk, Redken and a few other brands on clearance.

Since joining this forum I have made it a point to peruse Target at least once a week even though it wasn't one of my favorite stores before, but yesterday I was pretty happy. I got my ds a pack of socks (4.99), 1 box of swiss cake rolls (1.07) and 5 clearance expresso chox bars (1.40). Of course I used the internet coupons for the rolls & choc bars and my grand total was $3.98. I didn't realize til later the cashier just scanned the total value of the $2 chox coupons with no problems. Wow!

There is a coupon you can print off (on the coupon thread), for $1.50 off purell

Here's the link.. http://www.pfizerch.com/brand.aspx?id=310#

Not too sure if thats what Suga_momma was referring to or not?

That was the deal. $1.50 off a 2oz. bottle of purell in Ocean Mist and whatever other flavor it says. They were priced at $1.38. It really wouldn't have bothered me but she was rude (not to mention wrong) about it. I'll probably go back tomorrow and see if I can find a regular cashier to visit.

I got some business stamps today for $5.24 - 50% off. You can use them for address stamps, deposit stamps, or other types of business uses. I needed these for some business bank accounts. They are pretty customizable. I am going back for a couple more to make Airmail & Fragile stamps for my packages. They also had some that had date stamps in them. The ones I bought you can go online and enter your custom info, and they send you the plate to attach. This is even cheaper and faster (7 days) than Vistaprint's free offer. So, if you have any need for them, they are with the packing supplies, on a bottom shelf.

They also had a ton of scrapbooking stuff marked half price today.

nope, that's it! Thank you so much. They had 4, but I had no clue what it was. I only bought one, and it would have been perfect for nieces and nephews for Christmas.

And thanks Comm402. That is a cool feature. Of course, there is only one at my nearest, but the Target I love that is much further away has them all. Do you know what I would search for to find the top and other pieces?

If I recall I have seen them at either Michaels or AC Moore. I was talking to DH about getting them and he reminded me that Target also had these last year. They were on an endcap on clearance and now here they are back in store again and on clearance again. I believe they are made by Jetmax. Good Luck in your quest.

I have only seen them at the registers. They have lots of them at my store in South Florida. They usually have 2 flavors of the bars there and then the tins near them or on the row below. They also have still had plenty of the 99 cent chips as well. I feel so funny going through checking each register lane. I feel like I'm being watched.

Forgot to mention that the chocolate tins are also $2 each.

I finally have something to add that I don't think has been posted previously. I bought 4 boxes, of aromatherapy votive candles and 3 votive holders for $2.48 (75% off) I believe there are a total of 12 votives in three different scents and three glass votive holders that each have a candle in them in addition to the 12 refills. This is perfect for gifts. They also had a 12 or 15 pack of aroma therapy candles each in individual tins boxed together for $3.xx and larger pillar candles in glass containers marked to $1.98. I also picked up a Sesame & Me kit for $5.48, a pair of Men's dress pants for $6.48 (just bought the same ones last week for $12.xx), a pair of panties for $1.24 and 2 free choxie bars. Incidentally, I was told at the check out that the stores have the right to limit quantities on the choxie bars but she would let me have the 2 that I picked out. She was nice about it but it still kind of irked me. :yup:

Had a decent night at Target. Got 2 more of the MM juice packs (grape) which is great because the youth group is having their 30 hour famine this weekend & they need juice. Also got an Isaac Mizrahi twin sheet set for 9.98 and a DYR twin sheet set for 6.24.

I need help guys!

I usually go into Target slightly prepared. Well, this time I am going all out. I am printing lists and DPCI #'s from a nameless website. This website has a couple of huge lists from the end of Jan-1st of Feb. Do you think there's any point in inputting all those #'s? How long will they keep the stuff on shelves?

Do any of you do this? How many #'s do you punch each week? How far back do you go?

Re: the juice boxes. They are the 10 packs of MM juices, not the 15 packs. BUT it does not include the orange juice. So far I have found apple, fruit punch and grape. And I have found them in three different Targets, but it is sporadic. They just seem to show up. And they never have a red sticker or a clearance tag on the shelf. So now it is one of the things I check for everytime I go. If they're there, great; if not, then maybe next time.

I need help guys!

I usually go into Target slightly prepared. Well, this time I am going all out. I am printing lists and DPCI #'s from a nameless website. This website has a couple of huge lists from the end of Jan-1st of Feb. Do you think there's any point in inputting all those #'s? How long will they keep the stuff on shelves?

Do any of you do this? How many #'s do you punch each week? How far back do you go?

I keep in mind what people have mentioned, but sometimes it disappoints me greatly when my store doesn't have stuff. If I went in with a list, I know I would be so sad by the time I walked out.

Instead I just make sure I have time and I walk the entire store and walk back to areas that I really hope I can find something in. I walk down aisles, stand at the ends and move stuff around so I can see everything.

Time is the winner for me. Plus I always go alone. Easier to look without someone talking to you. :yup:

I need help guys!

Hey again neighbor! I assume you're probably going to the Springfield store?? I've found that ours seems to go through clearance pretty quickly, so I wouldn't bother with the January/early Feb. stuff. I can usually only find the things that have been posted very recently...I think that this store is pretty on top of it when it comes to marking down and then salvaging out.