Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I'm in Washington, and just got 3 California Closet cherry base pieces for a grand total of $35.00, they were 90% off so they were originally $350.00, now I can probably justify paying full price for the additional pieces I need. I also got a Kitchen aid mixer shield for $4.98, 75% off of original, it was on the aisle with the other kitchen stuff. Thanks to this thread, I probably wouldn't have searched down the aisles for clearance.

I bought a gazabo from Target last year @ 75% off. It came with 1 bamboo shade, however, I wanted 3 more for the other sides. Well, today, I lucked out and found 2 60 in bamboo shades org. $40, on clearance for $10. My husband will be very happy to have to put them up (wink, wink) ;) :)

not too many good finds at orange park fl, cr 220 store. Quite a few domestics 30-50 percent off. I got a green roman shade for 75% off, $6.48.

a picture frame which was 90%off at $1.48.

quite a few Almay clearance make up items... there were $1 off coupons stuck to them, so I got blush for $1.12, lipstick for $.48 and some eyeshadow. Lots of other make up on clearance too that I did not get of all brands.

Thank you. Hopefully they will get the blocks in soon.

Does anyone know of all the flavors of the choxie bars. I have seen Key lime,expresso, peanut butter, rasberry , fiery chocolate, chocolate with coconut, and mint crunch. Am I missing any?

The coupons also work for the tins of dark chocolate mints (like Jr. Mints), white chocolate mints and I think the other tins are chocolate covered espresso and spiced caramels. I like the mints because then I won't eat the whole thing in one sitting like a chocolate bar (key lime one -yummy!! I haven't dived into all the others yet)

I went today and found 4 of the 10 packs of juices. Here is the bonus. There is 10 free Chuck E Cheese coins on each package. That means I got $10 in free tokens and I only spent $2.xx on the 4 packages. I am thrilled with my little purchase:D

Oh, I'm so jealous! I wish I could find these! Congrats on your find! :g_thumbri

I went out of town so I'm sorry if this is outdated, but I got some really good deals before I left about 1 1/2 weeks ago:

Gameboy game of classics - Millipede, Super Breakout and another game, Lunar Lander - $2.98! It was not marked down or with a red sticker. It was with the value games and that's the price it came out when I scanned it. Cha-Ching!

Big box of Pop-Tarts on an endcap of clearance. Had 3 individual boxes inside of different chocolate flavors (they also had big boxes of strawberry and other flavors.) It was around $3.48 AND has a $5 off of a Disney DVD coupon you can use on Little Mermaid, Pirates of Caribbean 2, Cars, Nemo, and others on their list - expires 3/31/07.

i got the greatest deal today. I am SOOO excited. I of course.. had to run to Target tonight even though I worked so late. I ran in to just go to the cosmetics area to see if I could find some $.22 stuff I didn't need. I told myself over and over.. only go to cosmetics.Well when i got to the end of the aisle I had a few things.. nothing or $.22 BUT I of course has to keep going. Walked all the perimeters except for clothing. I figured I would check the linen area again even though have seen EVERYTHING way too may times. But low and behold.. MY FAVORITE duvet.. in twin size which is ok since my guest bedroom has two twin beds.. And then!! I saw the red sticker. This is the Isaac M. Duvet with the big huge orange flower. I have been watching previously, but it never got low enough for me.. THEN I SAW it!!! 85% off.. so it was $10.04 for a twin duvet with sham... and guess what was even better.. TWO SETS!!! yes I couldn't believe it.. bought both and to make myself feel better, I put all the other stuff back where I got it from! I LOVE TARGET!!!

The coupons also work for the tins of dark chocolate mints (like Jr. Mints), white chocolate mints and I think the other tins are chocolate covered espresso and spiced caramels. I like the mints because then I won't eat the whole thing in one sitting like a chocolate bar (key lime one -yummy!! I haven't dived into all the others yet)

Oooh...how much are they? and where are they located? In the chocolate aisle?

I found 4 of the apple 69¢ juices tonight. And I got the DYR storage cubby for $12.48, 75% off. http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1172549295/ref=sr_1_1/601-4995011-3954550?ie=UTF8&asin=B000FDKTNA It matches little ds' dresser perfectly!

I am so glad I decided to stop by the other one in town. I hadn't been there in a while Nothing else caught my eye, but I was in there right before they closed.

GB was all gone. They didn't have the clearanced blue bedskirt at all...the other Target only had Full-sized last week. I really need that in a twin! I did get a queen one for our bed last week 75% off, $6.xx.

Stopped in Target tonight, I got some good deals in cosmetics. Most things were 50% off or better. They still have the craft cubes at 50% off for $12.74. All the clearance linens were 50% off. All the perfume dift packs were also 50% or more off. I did get the iHome H5 for $88 even though the one in the ad was the H3 so DD is happy. I'm wondering if it was mismarked because the shelf tag below it read $129.99.

I'm not surprised Global Bazaar never went 90% off. Only holiday and seasonal merchandise generally go 90% off, and this year Global Bazaar did not follow a seasonal mark down. Bummer.

I am not either. I do not remember how many years Global has been around but I personally thought it was marked higher this year than last. You know how you look at something and think this is about x amount of dollars? I thought Global this year was higher than it should be and 50% was about right. In other words, I wasn't as thrilled with the price and the stuff as last year.

But it didn't surprise me. Why would they consistently get products in that they would lose money on. I am still very pleased with all the stuff I find at Target and it is still the best part of my shopping experience. :yup:

Went to target yesterday.. They absolutely nothing in GB left. AT least not that I saw.

Looked at the make-up, and it was $6.22 with no coupon.. so I left it.

I was able to get a swiffer startup kit for $11.00 They're on sale for $16 and I had a coupon for $5 off. :)

Also got another packof MM juice. Kids are getting sick of it, so I think i may stop buying it. LOL

I got two of the car starters for $17.xx yesterday and a few Choxies. I was going to get the purell but the cashier would not take the coupons because they were for .12 more than the purell so I left it. She didn't want to take the Choxie coupons but manager said they are valid. I had never had a problem until yesterday. I don't like getting the new cashiers.

I got two of the car starters for $17.xx yesterday and a few Choxies. I was going to get the purell but the cashier would not take the coupons because they were for .12 more than the purell so I left it. She didn't want to take the Choxie coupons but manager said they are valid. I had never had a problem until yesterday. I don't like getting the new cashiers.

What Purell deal are you talking about??? I am out but too cheap to buy more right now! :gdblush:

If the manufacturer coupon deduction comes out to more off than the cost of the product they are supposed to adjust it.

I emailed Target customer support and they sent me this in an email...

Dear xxx xxxxx,

Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping at Target, and we make it easy to use them at our stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target:

-We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons.

-We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.

-We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we'll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.

-We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.

All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.

Have questions or want more information about using coupons at Target? Check with a Guest Services Team Leader at your local store. You can also give us a call at (800) 440-0680, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help!

Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you again soon at Target.

Sincerely,

Julie

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

You can email customer support yourself and just keep the email they send you with you to show the manager. Or just keep the customer service number on your cell phone and call them right then. That is what the customer service rep told me to do.

HTH

If the manufacturer coupon deduction comes out to more off than the cost of the product they are supposed to adjust it.

I emailed Target customer support and they sent me this in an email...

Dear xxx xxxxx,

Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping at Target, and we make it easy to use them at our stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target:

-We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons.

-We'll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.

-We can't give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we'll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.

-We can't accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.

All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.

Have questions or want more information about using coupons at Target? Check with a Guest Services Team Leader at your local store. You can also give us a call at (800) 440-0680, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we're here to help!

Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you again soon at Target.

Sincerely,

Julie

Target Guest Relations

www.target.com

You can email customer support yourself and just keep the email they send you with you to show the manager. Or just keep the customer service number on your cell phone and call them right then. That is what the customer service rep told me to do.

HTH

Wish I had had this information when I tried to get the .89 bags of Archer Farms chips. Clerk wouldn't let me get those since the coupon was for $1. She never said anything about adjusting the coupon to match the price of the item, just that I had to buy the 1.99 bags. I passed on that. Oh well...

Small world eh???;)

It gets smaller ;) My dad lived off Interlachen for a little over a year, so I have visitedboth Targets you guys are talking about. The I live in GA, but I have to say, the Targets down there look so pretty with all the Palms in the landscaping. And the one thats just down from the zoo (cant remember the name of the road) was very nice to me last time I was there :)