Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

There is a target coupon for $1 off a bag of Archer Farms chips. The single serve ones (by the cash registers) are only .89 so you can get them for free! :) You do have to have a coupon for each bag though.

anyone know what kind of chips they have? do they have different varieties? thanks!

I also got a few free Choxi bars. We have not tried them yet.

The mint one was very good.:gdlicklips:

The one that is supposed to have preztels didn't. At least I couldn't see or taste them.:confused:

The Fiery Truffle one is disgusting. Chipolte chilis mixed with chocolate....yuck!:yuck:

JMO

The mint one was very good.:gdlicklips:

The one that is supposed to have preztels didn't. At least I couldn't see or taste them.:confused:

The Fiery Truffle one is disgusting. Chipolte chilis mixed with chocolate....yuck!:yuck:

JMO

I haven't had the choxie chipolte chocolate, but I love that mix! :D At first I thought I wouldn't, but now that I tried it, it's one of my favorites. At Christmas I melted some chocolate and poured it over little piles of chipolte peanuts. Anyway....I'll have to print that coupon and try this! :yup:

Which Target was this? I see you said Columbus SE but I'm not sure which one you're referring to.

It's the one on the southeast side of Columbus, specifically from Target's website:

Columbus SE

15855 Chantry Dr

Columbus, OH 43232

(614) 575-2840

By the Brice Rd and 70 exit

Magna is real popular. Sold at Target, Walmart, TRU, Kmart, Sams, etc. The 2 I got are the same numbers, 082080012, 24 inch bikes. They are called the Magna, Great/Divide model and have 21 grip shifting speeds, cantilever brakes, shimano equipped, NCX2 advanced rebound suspension system. The color is different, they're like a reddish-orangish, but not red or orange, lol.

My stores have racks and racks of clearance bikes, they don't seem to be moving. (This was 4 days ago).

I'll be using these as door prizes at our school dance. Some kids have already seen them and are goin' nuts about them already. All are 75% off or more by me. You ask if they're good bikes.... well, for $19.98, YEAH! :yup:

Thanks for responding to my message so quickly. I really appreciate the additional information. It was very helpful:)

It's the one on the southeast side of Columbus, specifically from Target's website:

Columbus SE

15855 Chantry Dr

Columbus, OH 43232

(614) 575-2840

By the Brice Rd and 70 exit

Thank you so much!! I really, really want one of these and the stores by me are sold out. I'm going to Columbus tomorrow and that's the store closest to where I'm going. It may be gone by then but I'll definitely check!

I was just at another target in my area and they had 15% off on Sponge Bob and Cinderella furniture. They had an adorable Cinderella vanity. Please post if anyone sees it at 50% I would love to get for my DD for her b-day in April.

Thanx

Just found the spongebob bedroom stuff, lighting, storage, toy chest for 30% at one target and 50% at another.....I'm in Michigan.:)

Deal of the day today at my target - Bratz Remote Control Ice Skating doll/rink. It was $49.99 marked down to $6.24.....obviously a christmas return - unopened and in perfect condition. I'll be saving this for next Christmas. Tennis rackets, Dora bat/ball, footballs, fishing poles all scan full price. Is anyone else having trouble with the Target UPC code link on the first page.....I get page not found message???

Could you tell me what this is? Our computer server at work blocks all shopping sites and I can't see what you are talking about.

The link says it's a Superman laptop...

• Learn math, logic, spelling, memory and more from the Man of Steel

• Hours of fun with 30 games in English and 30 games in Spanish

• Includes 4 AA batteries

• For ages 5 yrs. and up

I finally got some deals at my Target today.

6- backpacks @ 2.48 each (will give away)

ball mitt @ 6.24

electonic dart board @ 4.98

golf hat @ 3.98

2- large nice whamo sleds @ 4.98 each

I was looking for a space heater... they were very picked over. I saw two mission style tables that were reg. 169.99 for 42.xx. They had a display piece up and it looked nice, but I do not need any new furniture at this time.

TY for all your posts!!!!

I didn't find much at Target today, but I got a 12 pack of the Scott Bathroom Tissue double rolls 50% off (3.78 and then I had a 75 cent coupon), Huggies Baby Lotion 50% off ($1.74 and then I had a $1 coupon), and the green frog rain boots for toddlers 75% ($4.98). Not bad.

Has anyone seen the Shabby Chic Bedding, specifically the quilts and sheets for more than 30% off yet? I think I will buy if they go to 50%.

Thanks.

I just got from Target and the price team were in the bedding section. Electric blankets were 75%. Never used one of these , does any one like them. Maybe I should have grabbed one. They marked down lots of things, but nothing I needed. I did score a t-fal set for 19.xx. It rang up unfound but the lady :angel1: in the bedding section nice enough to look it up for me and give it a red sticker.

Thanks for the update on the bedding, I've been waiting for it to hit 50% off as well.

Yesterday I found Fruit of Looom t-shirts for $1.98

Leopard Print slippers for my sister $1.48

Black slippers with rubber sole for $3.24

Angelina Ballerina backpack and tiara for $3.24

Bristle dartboard for $4.98

Other than the t-shirts these items will be tucked away for b-day and christmas gifts

I'm also waiting on the remote car starters to go 75% off...please post if you see them.

Thanks!

Hi everyone! Love this thread and just wanted to say thanks to everyone for posting their finds.

I've been looking for the minute maid juice packs every trip and I finally found one! 10 pack for 69 cents! Yipee!! I've never been so excited to buy juice :g_dance:

Was looking for ski gloves that were on clearance, saw them when they were 30% off but now they're all gone at 75%, oh well. I did find some kids ski googles 75% off for $4.98. Perfect for my boys who are just learning to ski.

Also saw they had the Radio Flyer tricycle for 50% so they were 19.9x A little too small for my boys now so I passed, but seemed like a nice deal.

Thanks again to everyone for posting their finds! I love going to Target!

the marked Eddie Bauer ready beds (I think they had the pump attached) to 75% off today. $14.98 for a queen size. They also marked the battery operated pumps for air mattresses to 75% off today. $3.74, I think. If you bought a kids ready bed, you really ought to get one. It is 1000% easier to blow them up with one than those foot pump things.

the marked Eddie Bauer ready beds (I think they had the pump attached) to 75% off today. $14.98 for a queen size. They also marked the battery operated pumps for air mattresses to 75% off today. $3.74, I think. If you bought a kids ready bed, you really ought to get one. It is 1000% easier to blow them up with one than those foot pump things.

FYI--regarding the Eddie Bauer. Last night, I saw something like this marked to $14.98 and thought it was a ready bed (they were red, came in a big package, in camping section with other ready beds). Upon further investigation (i.e, studying it for a while) I realized it wasn't a ready bed but instead, a bed topper!! It can be used on top of a regular bed or ready bed.

I'm not saying the OP is wrong, they might have ready beds on clearance too. Just want to warn you though--to look closely to make sure!!!

FYI--regarding the Eddie Bauer. Last night, I saw something like this marked to $14.98 and thought it was a ready bed (they were red, came in a big package, in camping section with other ready beds). Upon further investigation (i.e, studying it for a while) I realized it wasn't a ready bed but instead, a bed topper!! It can be used on top of a regular bed or ready bed.

I'm not saying the OP is wrong, they might have ready beds on clearance too. Just want to warn you though--to look closely to make sure!!!

Yep, I think that is the one! Thanks for the heads up.

I just got from Target and the price team were in the bedding section. Electric blankets were 75%. Never used one of these , does any one like them. Maybe I should have grabbed one. They marked down lots of things, but nothing I needed. I did score a t-fal set for 19.xx. It rang up unfound but the lady :angel1: in the bedding section nice enough to look it up for me and give it a red sticker.

I love my electric blanket! I haven't been able to use it this winter because I'm pregnant, and I have missed it on the really cold nights. I usually just turn it on and get the bed really warm, then turn it to low or turn it off when I go to bed, that way I don't get too hot during the night. If they're a good deal, you should get one.

I love my electric blanket! I haven't been able to use it this winter because I'm pregnant, and I have missed it on the really cold nights. I usually just turn it on and get the bed really warm, then turn it to low or turn it off when I go to bed, that way I don't get too hot during the night. If they're a good deal, you should get one.

Thanks, I hope they still have some tomorrow.

I didn't find much at Target today, but I got a 12 pack of the Scott Bathroom Tissue double rolls 50% off (3.78 and then I had a 75 cent coupon), Huggies Baby Lotion 50% off ($1.74 and then I had a $1 coupon), and the green frog rain boots for toddlers 75% ($4.98). Not bad.

Has anyone seen the Shabby Chic Bedding, specifically the quilts and sheets for more than 30% off yet? I think I will buy if they go to 50%.

Thanks.

Shabby Chic has been 50% for about 2 weeks now... some very pretty things.:)