Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Today I found the Classic Pooh bedding set stashed behind the new set, clearance sticker price $53.xx, scanned at $18 :cheesy: They look alsmost identical to the new ones so I'll have to watch to see if any others show up. I also found a pair of men's waterproof workboots for my DS for $4.74.

They were resetting the sporting goods section today so that explains why they pulled the helmits and skates; I couldn't find them anywhere. Might have to take a roadtrip tonight to check some other Targets for some good finds :yup:

I was a little frustrated today at Target as all the things that "should" have been on clearance (the christmas napkins, etc) were full price. They were in the process of clearancing all their snow shovels though. We are supposed to get snow here in Nashville tonight (we have all our snow removal implements from NJ though) and I was teasing the associates about picking the wrong day to clearance snow shovels. They said ice scrapers weren't included but all the shovels were. Hope this helps someone!

The other thing that I don't understand is this: I have 3 Targets within 10 miles of my house. In the past week as I've been perusing I've noticed that a lot of the stuff that is clearanced in one store isn't in another, and if it is it's a different price. I thought they were regional decisions but I guess I'm wrong. Does store management make the decisions?

I don't get it, how come your Target has the MixMax down to 75% and ours cleared them out on Sun as not to discount them, I wonder why some still let them go down and others pulled it. I hope that ours is not doing this now??? I need to find the purple and maybe one that is more boyish like the HS Musical (did they have others).

The clips should of been with the players (near them) Ours had both the players and clips together in the same section and all was at 50% on Fri and than by Mon they pulled them and shipped them out? Might have to go to Disney.com or eBay for the clips. If anyone gets some extras and wants to sell them, please PM. I can paypal....Do you think they are not going to make the clips etc anymore? By the way, these were the new batch that were brought in about a month before Christmas, I remember the electronics guy talking about it when I was buying the clearanced other mixsticks and we talked about the video max one? Why did they clear out so suddenly?

They only had pink and purple. I am heading back after work to see if they have anymore left.......and running by another store to see if they have any. I will see if they have any boyish kinds......I figured they would be gone so was surprised they still had them......

I wish someone from target managment could help me make sense of their methods of doing things.why do some stores have the mix max and other stores cleared them out? If I knew why I might not be so upset! At the risk of sounding like I'm whinning or is it whining I want a mix max!

They had tons of Sunsilk shampoo / conditioners with a bonus small shampoo & conditioner here on clearance for like 15-30% off which isn't great, but that means that they will eventually go on clearance even more & then we can use all those $1 off Sunsilk coupons that are out there.

They only had pink and purple. I am heading back after work to see if they have anymore left.......and running by another store to see if they have any. I will see if they have any boyish kinds......I figured they would be gone so was surprised they still had them......

Did all of them have some character associated with them, like does the pink have princesses on them? I know the purple one did but I was searching and they have chrome, blue, bluish tint, orange (HS musical), purple and pink ones, I think ours only had the orange, pink and purple. I wish we had more than one to search at LOL (Target I mean LOL)

I think you can copy regular dvds to sd cards for the mix max. please correct me if I'm wrong! But I'm almost positive that is what I was told. i need to get to mine and look for the mix sticks, and mix max. I've been slacking on my perusing...hubby wasn't real thrilled that my girls have more clothes than they'll probably wear from ON!! So I've been behaving...

Today I found the Classic Pooh bedding set stashed behind the new set, clearance sticker price $53.xx, scanned at $18 :cheesy: They look alsmost identical to the new ones so I'll have to watch to see if any others show up. I also found a pair of men's waterproof workboots for my DS for $4.74.

Yes, those as well as the sheets and the fuzzy sage blanket all have almost identical new ones out. Check the last 2 digits of the UPCs to see which ones are new and which are old if you don't want to drag them to the scanner. They also have left quite a few of the Tiddliwinks & Circo crib sheets and blankets hanging in the department without markdown tags. If you see Tiddliwinks butterflies or the animal one labeled Safari instead of Jungle (almost exact same sheet) then they are probably on sale. Any of the Circo stuff with the old packaging look are on sale. You can see the difference when they are side by side.

Finally! The Foosball table was down to 75%off at $44.98.

Found a Donkey Kong 2 Gamecube game with the bongos for $4.98;

Found 1 Ella Enchanted Disney Mix Max clip for $9.98 ... i am afraid they may no longer make these as I cannot seem to find them at any store, and only on ebay.

Got a Reebok duffle bag for $4.98 and a plastic Reebok string duffle for $1.98;

They still had several of the $26 microwave ovens at the Fleming Island FL store.

Got an LED camping lantern for $7.48;

Did all of them have some character associated with them, like does the pink have princesses on them? I know the purple one did but I was searching and they have chrome, blue, bluish tint, orange (HS musical), purple and pink ones, I think ours only had the orange, pink and purple. I wish we had more than one to search at LOL (Target I mean LOL)

We had the pink and purple ones only. When I went back, they were gone. (should have known better) The pink had princesses and the purple had tinkerbell.....I went to another store that had ONE left! It was still only 50 off so I HID IT! Not sure it will still be there when I go back, but I tried......should go down further in the next few days......

We had the pink and purple ones only. When I went back, they were gone. (should have known better) The pink had princesses and the purple had tinkerbell.....I went to another store that had ONE left! It was still only 50 off so I HID IT! Not sure it will still be there when I go back, but I tried......should go down further in the next few days......

I should of hid some at ours and than just played dumb (even tho they salvaged them) maybe they would of let me buy them LOL

Thanks you guys!!! I was so proud of myself... it's because of the great info I read here... I'm learning!

You're not gonna believe this one!!! I just ran to Target this am for 1 more baby thing a friend asked for. I walked through the furniture area and here sits a big cart with one item on it. It's one of those white shabby chic armoires which I believe someone posted that they bought at half off. Well, a Target guy comes around the corner as I'm looking at it and says, "want it?, I want to get it out of the way, we just found it in the back." I say, "how much?" He says "well, they're at 1/2 off now but I'll go 75% if you really want it, we need it out."

Now, the original price is $399.99 so I'm thinking $100, awesome, but I have nowhere to put it and am thinking about who I know can use it. Anyway, I told him thanks but I really didn't need it and jokingly chuckling said if he could price it at $50 I'd take it. Guess what!?!?!?

!!! I AM THE OWNER OF A NEW ARMOIRE !!! He was the store manager and had a guy take it up front and out for me and instruced the cashier of the price.

Unbelievable, I'm never this lucky... ever!!!

Does the ks in your name mean you are from Kansas? If so do you mind if I ask where or which store? I am in Wichita. Thanks!

Finally! The Foosball table was down to 75%off at $44.98.

Found a Donkey Kong 2 Gamecube game with the bongos for $4.98;

Found 1 Ella Enchanted Disney Mix Max clip for $9.98 ... i am afraid they may no longer make these as I cannot seem to find them at any store, and only on ebay.

Got a Reebok duffle bag for $4.98 and a plastic Reebok string duffle for $1.98;

They still had several of the $26 microwave ovens at the Fleming Island FL store.

Got an LED camping lantern for $7.48;

Thanks for the heads up! I have been watching and waiting for the Fooseball Table to drop to 75% - saw your post, and zipped to Target and picked one up for $42.xx:D :D :D

Does the ks in your name mean you are from Kansas? If so do you mind if I ask where or which store? I am in Wichita. Thanks!

speaking of which...I noticed that some of us have a location that gets posted with our messages, while others don't. it would be great if we had some idea of where everyone is, even if only by state. just my $.02 but it might keep us from perpetually asking where the others are.

speaking of which...I noticed that some of us have a location that gets posted with our messages, while others don't. it would be great if we had some idea of where everyone is, even if only by state. just my $.02 but it might keep us from perpetually asking where the others are.

Agreed!

I got the last three cascade gel tabs for about 1.20 a piece! They were not there during Christmas or during the Christmas clearance; and, they rang up at full price. The cashier called over someone, and after thinking for a moment, he just gave them to me for 90% off. Cool! Thanks everyone.

After reviewing my receipt, 2 of my coupons didn't go through...2 bucks extra out of my pocket, but I will try not to dwell over it...Sometimes I really hate how I dwell over just a few bucks, even after I get such great deals...Does anyone else do that?

I finally made it to Target but did not find many deals I did find

Girls thermals $1.78 for a set

Girls belt $1.98

Fruit Snack 10 to a box for .98

I did see a full size dirt devil vacumn for under $15, but no napkins, bikes were still 50 dollars and no Dora sheets which is what I really wanted.

I also saw a Shark sewing machine which scanned for 79 but I was not sure if it was a good deal or not any opinions out there? I just want a basic machine nothing fancy.

I agree, but being realatively new, have do you update your profile to include your state?

I got some nice wool socks for $1.24 (75% off) last night - doesn't take too much to make me happy :)

I also go some cereal at 30% off and a ipod nano Mossimo cloth cover for $2.49 (75%) off. Does anyone know where the Mossimo ipod nano covers are regularly stored? Not in the ipod section...I looked around and only found the one on an endcap and I have never seen them in the ipod/electronics area, so they must be somewhere else.

There was quite a bit of stuff back on the clearance endcaps, but some was only 15% - 30% off so I'll wait a bit for some of the stuff.

I did see that baby food was marked 50% off - the jar kind and some of the cereals in little containers.

My daughter and I were at Target in Monroe, LA yesterday evening. She found the PS2 neopets game for 9.98, some kind of army game for the gamecube for $3.74 and the little elephant giftcard holder (for St Jude) for .37!

I guess I missed out on the gamecube games. I usually browse that way before I start perimeter perusing and they only had 3 games on the $19.99 shelving so my store must of clearanced them and sold them all...

Went to both our Targets last night. Great night. Got the foosball table for 42 bucks, Danby 4.4 cubic foot refridgerator for 75$ (50% off). I'm a college student and needed that so I'm not waiting. TaylorMade Golf Stand bag for 19.99 from 79.99. 2 golf clubs at 75% off. Some Adidas soccer shinguards for 1.84 from 14.99 and a cool picture frame for 1.98 from 7.99. I also used the online coupon to get a bag of archer farm tortilla chips for .75 cents and its a good size bag of great chips!