Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

I usually go to the overton ridge store, if I go to eat lunch with the Hubby I go to the Lake Worth Store, and if I'm over by my mom's I go to the Hurst or the one on the otherside of Bedford :D

Oh. I usually shop at the Flower Mound, Lewisville, and Las colinas stores. :)

how does Target's price adjustment policy work?

I bought two of those big packs of Charmin Ultra this past week using the $5 off coupon from a week ago...and now they are on sale for $3 cheaper.

If an item is on sale (temporary markdown) within 14 days of your purchase, Target will do a price adjust. If the item goes on clearance, then they will not price adjust.

I haven't used my coupon yet - guess I should go this week!

If an item is on sale (temporary markdown) within 14 days of your purchase, Target will do a price adjust. If the item goes on clearance, then they will not price adjust.

I haven't used my coupon yet - guess I should go this week!

Thanks!!

I went today, but I forgot my receipts. They said that they require a receipt for a price adjustment and they won't look the receipt up in the system. I guess I need to go through my Target receipt pile tonight.

btw- these are the 16 giant roll packs...not the 30 packs that were listed on the coupon...but my Target took the coupon on them anyway.

My only fun find today was a Cabbage Patch Kids little sister set (the one with the regular size doll and the newborn doll). It rang up "not on file", so they gave it to me for $6 :)

I also saw a bunch of the Tony Hawk things I have seen mentioned on here at $44.xx, disney mix sticks at 50% off, a 16" Bratz bike for $29.98, and a bunch of Fisher Price "Little People" sweet sounds home playsets for $14.98.

Awhile back there were several postings about a cheese coupon for Target. Was that Kraft Cheese? Does anyone have quick access to that coupon and could you post it here? I looked in the coupon generator (even expired coupons) and I can't find it. If anyone can link me to it, I would really appreciate it! (I don't care if it's expired.) Thanks so much!

:cheesy: Just Got Back From Target By Me And Small Baby Items On Sale For 75%off.. The Target People Were In The Process Of Changing The Prices When I Came Lurking Around The Corner.. Heres What I Found..

2 Pack Of Non Skid Plates=1.14

I Pack Of Breast Pads(60)=1.75

Advent Starter Kit- Includes 2 Bottles, Nipples, And 10 Disposable Throw Away Thingies =4.98

Disposable Throw Awy Thingy Refills (10)=1.17

Letters And Numbers That Stick To The Bath Tub=1.74

And Some Sassy Toy For Infants Reg. 19.98 =4.78:yup:

Awhile back there were several postings about a cheese coupon for Target. Was that Kraft Cheese? Does anyone have quick access to that coupon and could you post it here? I looked in the coupon generator (even expired coupons) and I can't find it. If anyone can link me to it, I would really appreciate it! (I don't care if it's expired.) Thanks so much!

http://coupons.50webs.org/expired.html

This coupon expired 1/20/07 and it is for the Archer Farms cheese - $1 off. The SuperTarget at 119th & Strang Line sells this cheese for like $1.50 a bag so you can get a bag for $.50 there with the coupon.

The coupon is almost all the way towards the bottom of the page in the right hand column.

http://coupons.50webs.org/expired.html

This coupon expired 1/20/07 and it is for the Archer Farms cheese - $1 off. The SuperTarget at 119th & Strang Line sells this cheese for like $1.50 a bag so you can get a bag for $.50 there with the coupon.

The coupon is almost all the way towards the bottom of the page in the right hand column.

Oh thanks so much... I thought it was for Kraft, but maybe I'll try the Archer Farms. I like their english muffins. Thanks again. Won't be able to go until tonight. My (almost) 4 year old daughter is getting very sick of Target and increasingly protests my trips. "MOMMY, no more Targets!" It happened with my 5 1/2 year old daughter too, so I guess my 1 year old will be my only faithful shopper. I think I can pretty much count on her for a couple more years maybe!

Thanks again for the coupon.

Got 4 Disney Mix Max MP3/Video players for $25.xx each, got the wine fridge for $19.99.

1 Lizzy Maguire Mix Max video for $9.98.

Apparently missed out on the Playstation 2 Eye Toy games ...

Also, still waiting on the Foosball table to be less than $89.98. Went to 3 Targets, still none of the multi game tables left.

I'm not sure if this as been asked already but can anyone tell me when the Global Bazaar stuf will start to be marked down? Thanks alot!

We're thinking around mid-February, about the same time as the See Spot Save area.

The SSS area's next set date is February 18th. Both the SSS and the Global Bazaar are six week sets, and they were both set up around the same time.

Im not sure about anyones elses Targets but mine has all their furniture on sale.Its either 50% or 75% off.I just bought these tonight and they are great.Just finished putting them together.They are a division of Thomasville furniture.Very well made.Im quite happy.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-13/qid=1170123786/ref=sr_1_13/602-8782654-9363058?ie=UTF8&asin=B000BK7S4A and to match i got this.Mine were 50%.I think i got a great bargin.http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=bxgy_cc_img_b_12782971/602-8782654-9363058?asin=B000BK7ROG

Ok day today. I found 2 PSP games for 4.98. I also found a High School Musical Mix Stix for 12.49 but I decided that I had no need for it since I have an Ipod already and DS has a MP3 player so I left it for someone else to find.

I think I have gotten into a bad habit of buying because it is a good deal... :confused:

Anyway, today I got the $79.99 12 bottle wine cooler for $19.99. But now I really have no idea what I am going to do with it. Do I REALLY need it to chill my 2 buck chuck and Boone's Farm strawberry hill?

I am planning to take it back to the store. But if there is someone in the Orange Park, FL area that wants it, I would be glad to sell it to you for the $19.99 I paid plus tax (you can see my receipt if you want).

PM me if you live in or near Orange Park, FL and would like this item.

I finally have something worth sharing!!!

I found 2 men's mountain bikes for 29.99, regular 110.xx

I also found the Tony Hawk Project 8 PS2 game w/skateboard deck for $45. DS thought this was a great deal, so good he spent his ownmoney on it!

so I finally have something to add :)

Target had these black jewelry armoires with silver knobs around Christams-time for $139.xx - way out of my range. They've been marked down to $90.xx for a while now and only one store had anymore, so tonight I dragged it to the scanner (as you all have taught me :D) and it was 50% off - only $60-something!

I couldn't find a picture of it online, but here's others to give you and idea of what I'm talking about (see here). For whatever help it is, this was the Monrovia, CA Target on Huntington off Mountain, and the number (which I think is the DCPI?) is 249080013.

/does a happy dance :lolrun: