Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

found lots of stuff for 75% off

relaxing lamp/fountain....regular 39.99 for 9.99

3-pack of cutting boards for....$6.xx

huge & thick cutting board....$7.xx

New Years Kit.....$2.48

Chefmate tongs (set if 2)....$0.74

Billiard Balls (reg 29.99)....$7.24 (guess it was a web return!!!)

3 pack solar light (w/ spotlight on it too) (reg 49.99)....$12.xx

4 pack champagne glasses....$7.48

2 pack wine glasses...$4.xx

Greatland multi-knife....$1.24

Spiderman Web travel game....$1.98

Rival Beverage Fountain....reg 49.99.....$12.24

Playing Cards....$0.24

Today was fun at my Target. The Calphalon pans were down to 75% off and a lot of the other kitchen stuff was also 75% off like the cutting boards and the ladles. I also still found a few of the 75% off toys like the bratz doll with the purse set and the yahtzee pads and a few of the cute matchbox car sets.

Well today at Target I found 2 of the ESPN Football Zone Games for 75% off. They were no longer in the toys, I found them in sporting goods. Also red sticker was for 50%, but actually scanned at the 75% off price.

I went back and forth so many times. Should I or shouldn't I? Well I managed to walk away without it. My youngest is 9 years old and the box said 6 and up so I am thinking he might not be interested in it for long. I am going to hold out for the foosball tables that are 30% off right now. I think both my boys and maybe even my husband will enjoy that.

I hope I am not kicking myself later for passing this up. :)

I was in my local Target tonight (SW Virginia) and found the following items:

kitchen tongs, set of two (75% off) .74

Spongebob rain poncho (75% off) 1.98 found in camping section, other characters also available

greatland multipurpose tool (75%) 1.97, utility pocket knives at the same price

greatland 2 pack of stainless steel travel mugs (75%) 2.50

pampers pullups orig. 20 on sale for 14-$2 coupon = $12 thanks to previous poster. I also had a coupon to get a free Kandoo product when purchasing any package of pullups!!!

Curious George (and other children's bath sets) at 50% off = $2.50

A flypen that rings up $12.50 -- I passed on this as I have no one to give it to:rolleyes: and wanted someone else to get the bargain

Beanbag toss game found in sporting good (Elmo, Dora, Cars) at 50% off = $5

Childrens fishing pole sets (very cute!!) in sporting goods at 75% = $4

Girls' tackle boxes (would also be cute just for hairclips, barbie clothes, etc. as it doesn't have any fishing motif) 75% off = $2

Some other little things here and there too. A good night.

:cheesy: i am still trying to find the train table that everyone else has seemed to find, i did find it however but is only marked down to $58--- they say their next markdown will be next week-- does anyone have any idea how much they mark down at intervals.. i was so hoping to get one for $20-- my 4 year old would love it!!

thanks to anyone who could give me an idea!:smart:

Found at target today - a Target Exclusive Monster Doodle Bear, and 2 Stylin Fashion Doodle Bears sitting in the regular section for $2.48 each. These had to have been around $20 before they are large. Found extra pens for them in the sports clearance section for $.50. Note if there isn't a price tag in front of it - scan it - it might be a clearanced item. In the past week, I also Found 3 Little Mommy Toddler Activity Centers for $12.48 at 3 different Targets reg. $49.99. Two were in the regular section - not in clearance. I also Found several My First Leap Pad Software games for $2.48. A Pink I-Dog with Exclusive target IDog bag for $7.98. My best find was 8Lego Knight Sets (I don't remember the exact name) that are regularly $100 each for $24.99 each. Bratz Forever Diamondz dolls for $4.98 reg. $29.98. I also found a few Fly Wheelz things - (ha ha - I don't even know what they are - one was a skate one, another was a timer one and some extra wheels that were returned and 3 different at $2.48 - they will make a great gift for an 8 year old! A Bratz microphone for $2.48. A Hello Kitty Fender guitar for 50% off of $200. Many of these items will be good ebay sellers! I'm hooked - just talking about it makes me want to go check out another store that I haven't hit yet!! LOL Somebody stop me.

Went back to another Target tonight a found the Barbie Dancing Pad at 75% off.

The daughter has really been wanting this.

I only discovered GottaDeal about a month ago, and I am hooked!!!

I am retired Air Force and a veteran of the first Gulf War veteran, and it seems I say a stay or two behind these professional "Gotadealers". But I am learning, and not only is it fun searching for and finding these deals, but the savings will sure help pay for the sons braces.:)

I am a retired Air Force and veteran of the first Gulf War veteran, and it seems I say a step or two behind these professional "Gotadealers". But I am learning, and not only is it fun searching for and finding these deals, but the savings will sure help pay for the sons braces.:)

This might help pay for your kids braces a little too. There is money to be made. Check it out. Enjoy.

http://www.forums.gottadeal.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24

Sniff, sniff... By any chance, do you visit the Roanoke Target? I miss it so much! sniff, sniff...

I am in Christiansburg so I go to that store most frequently, however, I do make trips to Roanoke often and of course, I always have to stop by the Target there. The Christiansburg and Roanoke Targets are not on the same markdown schedule, so I can usually find diff. bargains at each location!

I am retired Air Force and a veteran of the first Gulf War veteran, and it seems I say a stay or two behind these professional "Gotadealers". But I am learning, and not only is it fun searching for and finding these deals, but the savings will sure help pay for the sons braces.:)

You know what, everyone started somewhere! You will be the one finding the deals & posting them in no time! It just amazes me how many people DON'T shop like this. How in the world do they afford things?

You know what, everyone started somewhere! You will be the one finding the deals & posting them in no time! It just amazes me how many people DON'T shop like this. How in the world do they afford things?

I never liked Target before I found this board. Now you can't keep me out of there. My mom, DH and 8 year old son loves it too.

I am so excited. DH bought me 5 more purple totes this morning. The totes are a Target exclusive, and I've search everywhere for a few more of them. We are getting our house ready to sell, so the totes have been very useful and the fact that they are in my favorite color makes it even better :D They weren't on sale, but I am still pumped

Stopped in my local Target this morning and the markdown team was marking a lot of the sporting goods clearance to 50%, including some clearance bikes. Sorry I don't have specifics as I didn't purchase any of these. My big score of the day was a Sunbeam King size dual control electric blanket, regularly $89 marked $22. Totally made my day as I had been watching these and it was the last one left in the color I wanted. :)

OMG, jetaylo 2, Christiansburg is the only Target I ever get to go to, and I have to drive over an hour to get there. LOL. I'm way down south(west) in Grayson County. Know where that is? I've been suffering withdrawal cause I haven't been to Target since before Christmas. Last year I was lucky enough to hit the C'burg Target when the Christmas clearance went 75% and also when it went 90%. Pure accident, cause I wasn't reading the forums here back then. I got so much stuff! But this year just didn't work out. I'm soooo excited to know there's someone here who can report on their bargains and clearance schedule. Woohoo! That makes my day! Please do report in often :)

Went to Target last night here at the Harbison Blvd one and they have all thier solar lights and spot lots at 4.74 or 8.74. Not much toy clearance is left only the junk other people didnt want.

Question: My husband whom I have turned into a target hound, found out something interesting and I want to ask to see if its true or what. When something goes on clearance and its marked down and down, when the last digit is 4 thats the lowest its going to get. He now walks around the permieter and points out things with 4 at the end and says salvage soon for you. HA HA. Anyone know about this or is this something new. One of the people who work at Target Corp told him his. Hmmmmm????

Went to target today and found a few good things.

They just put out some more toys for 75% off. Here is what I got.

20 question game for $7.48

The Flypen recharger for $7.48

My big score was the Hello Kitty Razor scooter $7.48 my daughter is having a Hello Kitty birthday party in two weeks it will be perfect.

Also the last time I was there I bought about 8 packs of the minute maid juice for .69 cents. I looked today and they put more out so I bought 6 more. Keep checking it seems as if they are restocking this is the third time that has happened to me so I now have about 25 cases at home. for .69 cents I can't complain.

A very good day at target for me.

Also the last time I was there I bought about 8 packs of the minute maid juice for .69 cents. I looked today and they put more out so I bought 6 more. Keep checking it seems as if they are restocking this is the third time that has happened to me so I now have about 25 cases at home. for .69 cents I can't complain.

A very good day at target for me.

What kinds of juice are they? Different flavors or what?

I got a really good deal at Target today. I found these Gilette Fusion razor sets. It was the razor, 2 cartridges and and travel case marked down from 9.99 to 4.98. Not super great except I had a $4 coupon for any Gillette Fusion razor and it made it .98!!!! These aren't new to the clearance, I have seen them hanging there for a while. I just never thought about using the coupon. I am hoping to find some more of those coupons, because there were several of the sets left at my Target. The coupon expires 1/31. I also got a 29 load bottle of All detergent in the green bottle for 3.74. It said 15% off. It was just that color for some reason. All that 'bonus' stuff was still 15% off. I wonder how long before it's 30%.

Went to another target today so you can tell I am feeling betterThis is what I found.

1. The 12 dancing princesses' tutu with shoes and a necklace. 3.74

2. Rock Um Sock Um Robots for 3.48

3. Toddler girls black dress shoes. 3.74

4. Bratz Chloe doll back to school 4.24

5. Girls tights 1.48

6. The sticks that light up and twirl .98 cents.