Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

The football only was on clearance for 75% but also the gamestation (the one with 6 games). The football one had been stickered correctly but the gamestation had not. It did indeed ring up to $35!! If you are interested in the gamestation at all, it's probably worth scanning:-)

Does anyone know why when I try and print that Oxiclean coupon it says this:

"gr8teacher, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I hear lots of you getting this coupon and so I am not sure of why I can't print it. Am I doing something wrong? :confused:

I had to tell you all made my daily trip to target last night and a guy was following me. Every Isle I went down he would come down I finally thought I lost him then I turned around and he was behind me and would all of a sudden stop and look at something then as soon as I started walking he would too. Finally I stopped and stared right at him and said what the He++ and I started walking again he didn't follow me anymore. I got to thinking I had a DCPI# I scanned on a item to heavy for me to lift so I just punched in the # for a scan I wonder if he was security and thought I was doing something wrong. I wanted to say I have spent over $500.00 in the last 2 weeks I don't think I will be stealing a $17.95 firepit under my shirt or anything. And if he was security you would think he would be better at his job than that. Needless to say when I left I had my purse in a death grip and my mase charged and ready. he-he I haven't smoked for almost 2 years but boy I thought I was going to have to smoke one last night just to get my heart calmed down. ha-ha

target "trackers" are a joy to watch...i almost had a heartattack when one was "subtly" jumping around corners while trying to watch people. I have only been followed myself once. I turned and told to him come here cause as long as he was there he might as well help me load the cart full to take to the scanner. He just walked away quickly like he really thought I was going to make him my personal target slave

wait, what are target trackers and how do I spot one b4 one spots me? This will make my target shopping experiences even more enjoyable

Yesterday when I was at Target. I found one of my "hidden" items which was not marked 75% yet. When I scanned it on the isle scanner it scanned what was marked on the box. I knew it should be less so I asked a sales person to scan with their scanner and it scanned 75% off. I asked if it would have showed the clearance price when I went to cashier and she said yes..............SO - is it better to get a sales person to scan an item INSTEAD of the isle scanner?!?!??!?

I can't imagine why it would show up different??

ThankS!

Can Someone Pls Tell Me Where You Get The "target" Coupons Talked About? Are They In Store? Or On Line?

Thanks So Much;)

They change every few weeks, but from the Target homepage you go down to the bottom of the page and look for SuperTarget coupons - all Targets will take the SuperTarget coupons btw.

Here's a link for ya

http://sites.target.com/site/en/supertarget/page.jsp?title=supertarget_coupons_specials_main&ref=nav1_footer_coupons

Just got back from target not really anything much to brag about. The firepit's for 17.XX were gone. not much in toys all I got was a fly wheels set for my son for easter and two bath towels that were originally 7.99 got them for 1.98. they wont match my bathroom but will be great for when my son goes swimming this summer.

Ok I think there is something wrong with my Targer, (Fairfield, New Jersey). I went there on my lunch break and found some Xmas coffee mugs on clearance for $2.07, so I am thinking I will scan them and find a hidden treasure for sure....WRONG they were still $2.07.

Sigh I do have to say that I am disappointed, I have been reading this thread since the first one and have yet to grab any of these mind blowing bargins everyone else seems to get, ughhh someone tell me what I am doing wrong please!!!!

Ok I do work full time, so I can't be there a lot during the week except for my lunch break, but are all Targets so different and I got a dud???

omg was our Target wiped out!!! From 3 aisles of clearance down to 2 endcaps in less than 24 hours!!!!!

I got some boys Cheeroke polo shirts for $1.74, but other than that, no deals :(

I refuse to accept that shopping season is over....the withdrawls are horrible!!!

Even though I was a day late for the toys, I still managed to pick up the following for less than $50 (all clothes are in the girls' department):

2-pc pj set $4.24

Pjs w/ feet 3.24

Zip fleece 2.48

Lsleeve embelished tee 2.24

Lsleeve tee 2.48

Turtleneck 1.24 (3 of these)

Track pants 2.48

Sweatshirt 1.48 (2 of these)

Sweatpants 1.48 (2 of these)

Leapster game 4.72

Leappad game 3.24 (2 of these)

12DP Barbie 3.24

Cabbage Patch clothes 2.48

Dino Excavator game 3.98

Finally made it to Target today. Two endcaps left of clearance toys, nothing I wanted. I noticed they had moved some Thomas stuff to another endcap. I was thinking there is NO WAY the Christmas Snowglobe Thomas Train was still where I had left it. But it was, tucked away behind the other 3-piece trains, and it rang up $3.24. I just gave it my son and he is estatic because I didn't even notice that this Thomas has a snowplow just like in his new book he got.

Went back to Target this morning just to see what was left. Not much at all! I did manage to get a few more things though! I got the Bratz bride & groom (again!) 4.98, 3 superman toys for 1.74, spiderman die cast poseable toys .62, Sorry revenge 4.98, 2 zen fountains 9.98, 2 baby sweaters for next year 2.48. Not too bad. They still had quite a few of the train tables left for 19.xx.

Target has undercover security that wanders the store to help catch shoplifters. Most of them aren't very good at their job, and are more obvious than they are inconspicuous.

I used to work for Target and half the time the undercover was talking with me at the electronics counter.

Target has undercover security that wanders the store to help catch shoplifters. Most of them aren't very good at their job, and are more obvious than they are inconspicuous.

I used to work for Target and half the time the undercover was talking with me at the electronics counter.

Funny that you mention this.

When I was checking out the toys the other day everyone in that department was a woman with kids. Then there is this one guy in a leather jacket, with no kids or shopping cart in site and nothing in his hands.

I kind of got the feeling he was security. So obvious!

Went back to Target this morning just to see what was left. Not much at all! I did manage to get a few more things though! I got the Bratz bride & groom (again!) 4.98, 3 superman toys for 1.74, spiderman die cast poseable toys .62, Sorry revenge 4.98, 2 zen fountains 9.98, 2 baby sweaters for next year 2.48. Not too bad. They still had quite a few of the train tables left for 19.xx.

What do thes train tables look like? I need to get one for my little one and for the life of me I can't find them at my Target.:)

What do thes train tables look like? I need to get one for my little one and for the life of me I can't find them at my Target.:)

There in big long blue boxes. The table has 2 fold down drawers on the side for stroage and it has a picture of a train going all around the sides of the table. Im really not sure how else to describe it. I only glanced at it. Hope this helps some.

A great big thank you to the apple juice poster, I got 4 of these today for .69 In case you need these juice boxes I found that the fruit punch also is .69 cents! Other than that my Target has no other bargains. Have my eye on a clearence bike. Does anyone know how often they mark these bikes down? once a week or less often ?

Well I didn't get any of the toys (we don't really need them anyway and I am not good at stashing things till next year), but I did manage to get a couple of good deals. I found 2 rolling chrome carts (in the closet section) original price 39.99 ea. marked down to 9.98 ea. I also found an angora scarf original price 14.99 marked down to 3.74.

I was so excited about the carts cause I can really use them. I actually only found one in the closet section. I was wishing there had been two of them, and then as I am walking in the housewares section I found another one on an endcap there. I was so excited!:D

The DPCI on the cart is 002 05 1011 in case anyone else is interested in them.

I added a link to the cart also. It has a temp price cut online for 29.99 so I still feel like I got a great deal.

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1168642882/ref=gp_se_search-results-dpci-redirect/601-2184887-2297726?ie=UTF8&asin=B000063SI0

Ok, I told myself I wouldn't do it, but ended up at 3 stores today. I figured I'd be out of luck on the toy clearance, but I managed to get some nice bday gifts for the parties that always pop up (mostly thanks to all of you who posted ,so I knew what to look for away from the clearance aisles :))-

Barbie 12 Dancing Princess interactive deals for $13.74

Monster Doodles for $2.48 and extra markers for $1.24

Polly Pockets, Yahtzee score pads and "hair balls" for $1

Scene It Jrs for $7.74

Dino Excavator for $3.98

Nat Geo Telescope for $6.24

Fly pen Spanish Trans. $8.74 (I was stoked about that one)

Hullabaloo DVD game for $3.24

Now, if I could only stop when there are at least 2 stores I have yet to hit...... :)

I stopped the 2 Targets here - no good toys left, they would all probably fit in 2 carts.

No luck on the Juice, it rang up regular price.

I really wanted one of the Firebowl and Bench, but they were all gone.

I did see a pair of Binoculars I liked, in the Clearance aisle in Sporting Goods - but only marked down 30%.

Does anyone know when/what day the Sporting Goods usually get marked down further?

Went to a few Targets today and pretty much all the good stuff is history! Got a few more odds and ends but for the most part, the fun is over. I did find a ton of those swirled mint holiday chocolate chips someone else had mentioned getting a deal on but they still ring up 2.xx here so no deal on that one. Didn't need them anyway but thought what the heck, I can figure out something to do with them. They still had a ton of holiday nuts but all ringing up way more still than I wanted to pay! They will have those forever I guess along with the red and green cascade gel tabs they claim are not holiday........I have always hated target but I am a new believer in them! ;-) I am still so excited with all the toys I was able to get!!!