Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2007

1angelnhvn

Went to a different Target today and the Toys were 75% off.

Got some good deals...

$2.78 Doodle Bear Monster

$4.74 Lucky Ducks Game

$3.24 2006 Holiday Thomas Trains

$3.97 Winnie The Pooh Plug & Play TV Game

$7.25 Harry Potter Scene It DVD Game

$7.74 Scene It Jr. DVD Game

$4.98 Science Wiz Kit Energy [only the energy was on clearance]

$1.74 Harry and His Bucket full of Dinosaur Dinoworld Taury Playset

$1.48 Harry and His Bucket full of Dinosaur Trike & Sid figures

$1.48 Harry and His Bucket full of Dinosaur Taury & Steggy figures

$3.74 Leap in a Line Leap Frog game

$19.98 Train table [i think the name is Learning Tree][reg. $79.99]

Spent $60.00 for $241.00 worth of toys.

I had a good morning myself at Target (Ann Arbor east/Ypsi)... things were FLYING off the shelves! I saw a lady with a cartful of toys as I walked in the door and busted over to toys as fast as I could. I saw:

drum set (reg $100) for $25

bratz babyz bride & groom (reg 20) for $5 LOTS

many other bratz

moon shoes

lots of spiderman toys

my little pony castles (reg $56) for $14 LOTS

I bought Trivial Pursuit DVD game for $6.xx

yahtzee scorecards for .98

matchbox dinosaur car/thing for $2.xx

bratz schoolgirl for $4.xx

"jelly" jump ropes for .86

one aisle was cleared out entirely while I was there... people were calling friends to pick stuff up for them :)

Not much other "good" clearance... some clothes 75%, but nothing I needed. Hats/mittens were 50%...

ETA: I could have dropped hundreds in there if I had any space to store it!

I'm SO glad I come to this page! I would never have gone to Target today if I wasn't looking for the 75% off things... now I am ready for b'day parties all year long!

Joanne

I just got back from my Target and had a mini-score. I didn't see any good toys so I don't know how much they were clearanced but I got some 4 pack kids cups for 1.38/pack that I'll fill up and use as goodies for DS's b-day party in March, the 2pc kids towel sets were down to $7.68 from 10.99, and my big score for myself was an iHydro water bottle that comes with a nano skin and lanyard for only $2.98 reg. $5.99.

Just came back fromtarget,while I was there they were marking the toys down to 75%- got a cabbage patch doll with a baby for 8.74

sorry revenge-4.74

doodle bear-glo gels=1.74

pirate lego set-4.74

also nerf guns for 2$-flower press kit-3$

spent too moch but saved over 225$

thanx for the heads up everyone:yup:

Went to 2 different Targets today. Both were really picked over but did manage to get a few deals at one. I got the doodle monster for 3.xx, roll up piano 12.xx, national geographic dinosaur game 3.xx, bratz bride and groom for 4.xx, 2 kool kidz robots 2.50. Now Iam stocked up for birthday parties that the kids will be going to throughout the year. Iam so glad I didn't miss the beginning of the sale yesterday because at least I was able to get a bunch of really good deals for really cheap!

"A huge Little People Zoo alphabet playmat thing with 26 little people animals (letters of the alphabet) reg $40 down to $9.64

Barbie horse stying head reg. $36 down to $8.xx

Play Doh creativity table reg. $30 down to $7.50

Weebles castle reg. $32 down to $8.xx (also used one of my Thanksgiving toy coupons from the Target toy book in Nov and got another $5 off)-- I completely forgot to use the $5 coupon on the play doh table --RATS)

Found Leap Frog Letters in a Line game for $3.74; used the toy coupon for buy that game and get a free Leap Frog game so I got a Leap Frog card game for $5.99 FREE.

Got the Little Mommy Toddler doll reg. $50 down to $13.xx); triplets dolls reg. $20 down to $5 and Little Mommy Twin stroller and Play yard too."

Wow! You got a lot. I didn't know I could use the coupons still! I have them. I got the little mommy stroller but i don't think the play yard was on clearance. None off the dolls scanned clearance.

I found the weebles castle in a regular aisle. Bought it because everyone keeps talking about it.:) You guys are great. I am going to be watching more carefully next year. Oh I did find Polly Pocket fashion toy with stairs or something for $4. Is this something good?

I bought an awesome white down-like vest for dd today. The hood and sleeves zip off and it was originally $40 down to $9.98 AND she likes it! All of the Christmas is gone! BUT my Target now carries Coach pocketbooks and wallets. At first glance I thought they were fake until I looked at the prices. There were only about 5 left just hanging there. I did not buy one.

I bought an awesome white down-like vest for dd today. The hood and sleeves zip off and it was originally $40 down to $9.98 AND she likes it! All of the Christmas is gone! BUT my Target now carries Coach pocketbooks and wallets. At first glance I thought they were fake until I looked at the prices. There were only about 5 left just hanging there. I did not buy one.

There was rumors of Coach being sold at Target around Christmas time!!!! I love Coach

just got back from PH Michigan Target....ok, so between 4pm yesterday and 1pm today they went from 30% to 75% and all the items I have been checking on daily were gone :splat:

I know...I know...it's a game of chance

I did get Scene It Jr for $7...only cause I hid one and it was still there lol

The ONE Insect robot thing was gone of course, I did get one Superman laptop for $12 and the inflato suit for $3 and a few stocking stuffer type items

The Science kits were NOT marked down here and there were NO good clothing markdowns either :( bummer

oh ya, I also got that New Years party kit for $2...I KNEW if I waited long enough I'd probably be able to score that one

Went to 2 Targets (Collierville and Germantown, TN) this morning......

Spark Art Easel - $17.24

FP Peek a Block Turtle - $8.24

Playskool Peek N Play Dome - $9.98

(2) Weebalot Castles - $8.74 each

(2) FP Little People Circus - $6.74 each

FP Little Mommy Shop Cart - $6.24

Aquadoodle w/music - $8.74

Baby I'm Yours Doll & Stroller - $4.98

CP Doll set - $8.74

Little Pony w/ Walker - $6.24

Holly Hobbie Set - $2.48

Baby I'm Yours outfit - $.99

FP Spark Art Dinosaur Pack - $3.74

FP Spark Art Cars Pack - $1.23

Dancing Princess Dress - $4.99

Disney Interactive Purse Set - $3.72

Candy Land DVD game - $7.22

Target Pots and Pans playset - $2.50

-------------------TOTAL COST $128.23

-------------------REGULAR PRICE $514.56

-------------------I SAVED $$$$$$ 386.33

Well, our Target was really picked over for toys, which I expected. I did manage to pick up a few things, though. The Barbie laptop, Weebles castle...

On the way out I went looking for a small skillet. Well, they had a 9 pc. set of pans the was reg. $70 and on clearnace for $17.48!! So, not only did I get the much needed skillet, but 2 skillets & a set of pots & pans! Now, did I really need another set of pans, not really, but we just bought a new camper and it has a really nice kitchen area and so I have new pans for there!!

Thanks to all of you - I've learned so much on here!

~Annette

"A huge Little People Zoo alphabet playmat thing with 26 little people animals (letters of the alphabet) reg $40 down to $9.64

Barbie horse stying head reg. $36 down to $8.xx

Play Doh creativity table reg. $30 down to $7.50

Weebles castle reg. $32 down to $8.xx (also used one of my Thanksgiving toy coupons from the Target toy book in Nov and got another $5 off)-- I completely forgot to use the $5 coupon on the play doh table --RATS)

Found Leap Frog Letters in a Line game for $3.74; used the toy coupon for buy that game and get a free Leap Frog game so I got a Leap Frog card game for $5.99 FREE.

Got the Little Mommy Toddler doll reg. $50 down to $13.xx); triplets dolls reg. $20 down to $5 and Little Mommy Twin stroller and Play yard too."

Wow! You got a lot. I didn't know I could use the coupons still! I have them. I got the little mommy stroller but i don't think the play yard was on clearance. None off the dolls scanned clearance.

I found the weebles castle in a regular aisle. Bought it because everyone keeps talking about it.:) You guys are great. I am going to be watching more carefully next year. Oh I did find Polly Pocket fashion toy with stairs or something for $4. Is this something good?

I have never had trouble using expired coupons... Target makes their coupons so easy to just snip off the expiration date. Their registers must not in any way track with expiration dates (which I don't understand). Most of the time the clerk doesn't even look at the coupon anyway. I figure that if they were really worried about it, they would program the coupon to give the register/cashier an alert if it was expired. I even used a $15 off any "home" purchase on a cart full of toys when they went 1/2 off. It was a coupon that had printed on my receipt. I understand that there may be some Targets that are really strict perhaps, but around here, they just don't care. Must be so darn many Targets in this city that they will do whatever it takes to get business.

So do you think if I scan the Little People A-Z Zoo and the Play Dough Table it will show up clearance...these have not been in our clearance section and I haven't tried scanning them?

Yesterday I got the A to Z Little People for $9.64 (reg. $40) and the Play Doh Table for $7.48 (reg. $30). I'd try scanning them cause ya never know!

I didn't know shopping at target was so much fun. I used to just go in for advertised specials. Today I did the bargaining thing with a little Christmas book with the buttons for sounds. It didn't scan so I said," Should be 90% off.Probably .50 or something. She did it. I should have said .20 because it really wasn't a great book. But now I know the bargaining works.:D

I went to my usual Target today. I had also gone on Tuesday. Well, on Tue. I did not see the Minute Maid 10pk juice boxes but today they did. I scanned one and sure enough $.69. I took all four LOL!!

I had been waiting and hoping for this great deal, I was just ecstatic that I finally got it too.

I also found an Ultimate Polo for dh for $3.92 or something like that and an Ultimate Tee for $1.98. So needless to say, I was really happy w/my purchases today. :D

Before I went to Target tonight I checked the UPC listing to see if there was anything I had to have lol. There was a firepit and wine cooler that are on the list that interested me. I wrote down the DCPI #'s and went to Target. Well, my Target didn't have the wine cooler, they did have the Stainless Steel Firebowl & Bench Was $69.99 Now $17.48 (DPCI:009-04-0114). The firepits didn't have a price on them so I happened to ask a clerk who was nearby if she would scan it for me. Sure enough it was the one on sale for $17.48 so I put that in my cart! I also picked up an electronic Sorry for $4.98, the roll up piano for $12.48, and the Deluxe Edition of Monopoly for $5.14. There were very few games left especially for the older kids (DD is 10). The cascade gel tabs with the snowman on front scanned at $12.49. I told the clerk that others have gotten it at 90% off because it is considered Christmas but they wouldn't reduce price so I put it back. I wish I could have gotten the price others on this board have paid. I guess I will have to keep checking the price. No apple juice. They had peanuts and cashews in holiday packaging but they were only marked 30% off - I even scanned them to double check the price.

Thanks everyone for sharing the great deals you find. I wouldn't get the great deals I get at Target if it wasn't for this forum.

alwayslookin...I had no luck with them giving me the Cascade at 90% off either..."Oh, if it was Christmas stuff, it would have definitely come up at 90% off. The snowman on the front is for 'winter.'" I said, "Well, red and green is Christmas!" No go...:no:

Ok.. I want everyone of you to take your right hand and put it over your left shoulder and pat yourself on the back. I thought I was a good sales shopper but all of you have shown me things that I would have never known. Just this week;after reading all of your tips;I got 6 packs of 69c juice at Target. I got the Cascade gels for $2.98; I found 3 different things on Amazon that was 75% off and I could go on and on. Please keep posting... we may not have toys to search for but there is Valentine's day;St Patty's Day;Easter;4th of July and then it will be time to start the chat about Black Friday again!!! You all ROCK!!! :D Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Well now that the toy clearances are over for most of us, the next clearance sale to look forward to would be the Global Bazaar items. I remember last year all of those items went on 75% around the 23th or 24th of Feb. I stocked up on pillows from India and Africa, statues, vases and even a table and couch. I can't wait for the clearance to begin!

I know all of you bargain hunters know this, but always scan, scan, scan!!! I went last night to see if I could get the ESPN gamestation at 75% off ($35). Well, it was marked at half price on the sticker and it wasn't with the rest of the clearance stuff. I scanned it and it indeed came up at 75%

I'm sure they'd have been gone had they been stickered correctly. I, too, want to thank everyone for their posts on this board! If it wasn't for this board, I wouldn't have known about all the awesome deals -- I loaded up on toys for DS and as gifts. Hidden deals, especially--it is generous of people to share their tips with us!!!