CVS XMAS wrapping 90% off

haberkdrew

I'm going to check out the one in Shrewsbury,PA today and price scan to be sure. Hope I score. Looking for that one last big bargain for 2006!

Just got back from CVS and the Holiday stuff is still 50% off. I asked when it was going to 75% and I was told the standard answer "I don't know". How likely is it they will discount to 75% or 95% before Sunday when the next ad comes out?

They had some heated throws that were originally $40 marked down to $20 but I'm waiting to see if they go down any more. The packaging on the throw showed a $5 rebate which makes the deal even sweeter. I might hit up another CVS and see what they say about when the next markdown will be.

mine was also 75% off...I got in last year on the 90% but decided not to wait as there wasn't that much left! So I got all my wrapping paper, ribbons, bows, boxes, etc for $20! Got to love it...much better than the 4.99 and 5.99 a roll I'd pay next year for the same thing!

75% off here yesterday. Things weren't ringing up at that price though, so they had to do them all manually. I got a ton of little stuff. There were also a few toys (wiggles guitar $5.00) and gift sets. They had 2 pack magnets 2 for $1, so they were $0.13 a piece. I got a ton of those to go into goody bags I send to school with ds for his friends next year. They're really cute.