vsmile bundle at sams 25.00~

4gtkids

I doubt if they'll do a refund because it's a markdown, not a "sale". Can't return the one we bought because we gave it away as a gift! Oh well.....:(

Could buy the new one at the lesser and then use the old reciept to return the 1/2 price one:D .

I bought ours on 12/17 and they did the refund today for me. I got lucky too....they only had 2 left in the store when I got there...and the current price was $17.87, so I got a refund of about $35.00 with tax!!! How awesome is that to get the V.smile, 2 controllers and a game for that price??? My mother in law said that since we got it so cheap, let's head over to TRU and we took advantage of the BOGO free promotion over there, so we wound up with an additional 4 games for about $5.00 more than we paid originally! :D

I bought ours on 12/17 and they did the refund today for me. I got lucky too....they only had 2 left in the store when I got there...and the current price was $17.87, so I got a refund of about $35.00 with tax!!! How awesome is that to get the V.smile, 2 controllers and a game for that price??? My mother in law said that since we got it so cheap, let's head over to TRU and we took advantage of the BOGO free promotion over there, so we wound up with an additional 4 games for about $5.00 more than we paid originally! :D

That's great, good for you!! :yup: I don't even think there are any left at my store anyway.

Yippee! I got two today. They had 20 left in stock after I bought two. This is an excellent deal! :yup: :yup: :yup:

Where do you live and what game is included in it - I see the extra "bonus" controller when I look on the website.

Thanks.:)

Where do you live and what game is included in it - I see the extra "bonus" controller when I look on the website.

Thanks.:)

We live near Pittsburgh, PA. It is the Sam's Club that is located in Butler, PA that has them. It is approximately one hour from my house, but well worth the trip because an extra controller costs $15 alone. The game included is called "Alphabet Park Adventure". The learning content is for letters, alphabet order, objects, shapes, phonics, vocabulary, and colors. Five of my kids love playing it. Their ages range from 3 to 8. Of course the one that just turned 3 doesn't quite get the concept, but he has fun trying. :yup: