Does anyone else have to return a defective toy?

Gloey

Just this goofy fly wheel thing. My son got the one with the pull cord thing. It has the wheels like skateboard wheels. Has a black thing on it that says remove for play. I have yet to find out how to remove the darn thing. :eek:

Other then that.. so far so good.

Knock on wood!

Keep messing with it and it will come off. I wish ds10 was here, because he could tell you in a flash how to do it. The first time he got one I was messing with it and couldn't get it off. Of course, the youngster came over and immediately got it taken care of, lol. I think, if I recall correctly, that it feels like you're going to break it when removing it but it doesn't break. If I talk to ds from his dad's today I'll ask for more specific instructions for you.

I have to return the Fisher Price kid's digital camera. The lcd screen doesn't work at all. Lots of luck, I bought it in August at Toys R Us and you know how difficult that can be. I may have to just buy another one and make a switch.

You might want to think about exchanging it for a regular cheapo digital camera. I was going to get one for my kids until I realized that they got really bad reviews. The picture quality is supposed to be terrible on them. Good luck with the exchange!

You might want to think about exchanging it for a regular cheapo digital camera. I was going to get one for my kids until I realized that they got really bad reviews. The picture quality is supposed to be terrible on them. Good luck with the exchange!

Any idea who makes a good really cheapo digital? LOL

Update! I had DH take it back to TRU today and they gave him a gift card for the value. They had no more in stock, said it was the most popular Christmas item and they have no idea when they are getting them in. Said they only get like 4 at a time???? Anyway, he had no problems with the return which is good, I thought TRU would hassle us.

Target is a pain when you have no reciept, My sister sent DS games and my son has an advance, it was like I wanted to steal something, I just wanted an advance game, Now I took four back to Walmart last night and didnt have any problems at all. I don't know why both my sisters decided I had bought my children Sp's and didnt ask

DD got a camera phone from Tracfone. It has no earpiece :g_thumbsd How's that for faulty production?

We will get a new one in 5-10 business days :( She's quite upset and I don't blame her.

Excellent customer service from Tracfone-dd received new phone DHL yesterday and we are up and running and got extra minutes free for our trouble. I just sent a nice email to them. They really were on the ball considering it's the holiday season :)