Big Thank You to GD

setlok73

Thank you to the Gotta Deal operators and to all the posters who so graciously shared their finds on these boards. Found everything I wanted at savings these years.

Best wishes for a very Merry Christmas and may your New Year guarantee you all good health and great joy.

M

I want to add my thank you.. I have saved so much and my family will enjoy more because I did save. Thank you to all that found the deals and posted them. As I said in another post, I don't think the B&M stores had any good sales this year. I would say 85% of my shopping was done right here.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone!!!!!!

Thanks especially to the Victoria's Secret deal and to Rossman AND to all of you that have enlightened my life!!!!!!! This is like one, big happy family.

THANK YOU to all the GD moderators, administrators, and members (everyone on GD!!) for all the deals they have helped me find!! I can't say that I've actually saved money, I probably spent more with all the good deals you guys have posted!LOL:) But I can say I got MORE for my $$!! My now 16 year old son saw this site on CNN last year and told me about it saying he knew I'd LOVE it!! He was right! I am now a GD addict! Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!! :D:yup: :) :fluffy:

Okay my turn. Yes, just like everyone else I saved like a zillion dollars, but even more valuable in my near lonely little life, I have "met" some really nice people on here. Sad perhaps, but I live with a city that has a little over a million people, and I barely know what my neighbors look like. This is fun. Kristyn

:gdyeahthat:

Although Gator Town isn't as large, the same applies here...