Google orders for Buy.com

ButterBee

I purchased a Belkin tune base for Ipod early last week and when I check my google account it said "processing". Would have thought that after a week it should have said ship since the estimated ship time at purchase was 3 days.

Anyone else have problems with google check out and Buy.com orders?

I just checked on the status of an item that I purchased using Google . I had purchased another item several days after and when it arrived I started getting worried as they kind of go together. My account said that the item was shipped on the 12th of December and that it would take 5-7 working days so I am going to give it a couple of more days before I start getting worried. Other items I have purchased using Google have not taken as long, but this item is coming from California and I live in Louisiana, so I guess that is the reason for taking so long.... hope so.

Edited to add that these items were both from Buy.com checking out through Google..

Sorry, I just saw this in another area of Gottadeal.

https://secure.buy.com/corp/support/guestordersearch.asp?who=google

Put in your google account # and then it redirects you to Buy.com (which also gives you the Buy.com account number which is different).

Placed my order with google check out Monday last week. Order on Buy.com says placed Friday :mad:

Probably won't bother using google again if there is no savings.

Well I ordered many times this season from www.buy.com. I had received all my orders that were from very well know companies. But I just got burned. I ordered Guitar Hero for a great price. Much lower than all others that should have been the first sign. I placed the order on November 20 and they processed the charge on Nov 22. Still have not received the item. I looked back at my receipt to notice the seller was listed with an Apt as his address. So you know where I am going scam.... I had to cancel my card nice time of the year to do this and wait a week for another. Now I have to dispute the charges. I emailed www.buy.com and just yesterday received a letter to let them know in 5 business days if I do not get the item. So I have waited and paid over 1 month and I have to let you know if it comes within 5 days. So I am now very disappointed not only with them but also myself that I did this to fast and did not read the order confirmation to pick up on this address. :confused:

I order from Aeropostale using google and my problem is Aero didn't have one of my items but I was still charged by google for it. I have contacted them over 2 weeks ago and haven't heard a word yet!

I had this exact same problem. Aero claims they have refunded google for my account on 11/29, I'm still waiting for google to give me my refund, it's been nearly 3 weeks.

I eventually had to call Aero's 800# to get atleast this far.

I had this exact same problem. Aero claims they have refunded google for my account on 11/29, I'm still waiting for google to give me my refund, it's been nearly 3 weeks.

I eventually had to call Aero's 800# to get atleast this far.

I t hink I would start a credit card dispute, that will get their attention, it shouldn't take weeks to issure a refund. At least with CC, you can say not received item and they will reverse the charges.

Well I placed and order for an Ipod on 11/28 and got all the conf # but by last Saturday, I still had not gotten it, so I called Buy.com they tell me that the Ipod are on backoreder and do not know when they will come back instock. I asked someone why I had not been notified about this? I told them that it was a Christmas present and I had to have it by then. I ended up canceling the order and reordering the IPod from Apple, ended up with a better deal in the long run

Hi I ordered the creative mp3 that was on here as a deal a while back and did the free shipping which takes longer because I didn't need it for christmas and I got a notice today that it is shipping. The only problem I have had with google was with TRU and they canceled part of my order because part of it was OOS but charged me the full amount. TRU is going to fix it(yeah Right) I am thinking about holding my breath!

I placed 2 orders on Buy.com using google checkout. I was supposed to get free shipping, but google ended up charging me shipping. I followed the buy.com instructions and emailed their customer service and also asked for a price match with Amazon. Followed all the instructions to the letter. The first email got bounced back. I sent again, got a reply saying they were looking into it, would answer in 1-2 days. That was over a week ago. I'm out $14.50 from shipping charges and price difference while waiting, and I don't know who to avoid--google checkouts or Buy.com? I did decide not to buy more from either in the meantime. Anyone else with this experience?

I placed an order through buy.com and used google checkout, accidently had the order shipped to me, rather than to my in-laws, so cancelled first order. They charged me for both immediately and it took about a week or so to obtain my credit, but only had to request once. While I appreciate being able to save by using google checkout, I don't like the long delay between google checkout and the vendor. I placed my order 12/5, but it was at least 12/12 before my order showed up with a status at buy.com and another week before it shipped.

I ordered two things from TRU using Google. Everything was fine until I got my shipped email from TRU and one of my items has somehow vanished. I called TRU and they said that they would have someone from Google call me. Yeah right!!!!

Hi I ordered the creative mp3 that was on here as a deal a while back and did the free shipping which takes longer because I didn't need it for christmas and I got a notice today that it is shipping. The only problem I have had with google was with TRU and they canceled part of my order because part of it was OOS but charged me the full amount. TRU is going to fix it(yeah Right) I am thinking about holding my breath!

I ordered the Creative MP3 player, went thru Google and received it ok, but there is also a $20 rebate. The problem is the rebate form says to include the original receipt, but when the box shipped, there was only a packing slip in it. What do I use for the original receipt? I emailed buy.com, but no response yet.

I ordered the Creative MP3 player, went thru Google and received it ok, but there is also a $20 rebate. The problem is the rebate form says to include the original receipt, but when the box shipped, there was only a packing slip in it. What do I use for the original receipt? I emailed buy.com, but no response yet.

What they sent was just a packing slip....You should be able to login to google checkout or buy.com and enter the appropriate order # and print out your receipt.

I didnt buy from buy.com but from toys r us through google checkout 2 different times neither order was put through to toys r us for a week and by then toys r us was out of stock. I will never use Google Checkout again. Oh and all google will say is email them about it and they just email back with a stupid standard message ARGHHH I thought I could expect more from google but I was wrong!

I have used Google checkout several times with buy.com. Everything good until the last order. I ordered 1 Kensington PilotMouse Optical Wireless mouse for free after rebate on 12/17. So far buy.com has shipped me 3 of them!!!! My credit card has been charged once for $20. Can they come back and charge me for the other two later??? This could be a great deal if I get the rebate and they don't charge me for the other two!!!! :D:eyepoppin

Ordered Band Of Brothers DVD from Buy.com & used Google checkout. It shipped on 12/16 and I still haven't got it. I tracked the order first thing this morning, it said left the facility in Kansas City (where I am) but no package today. :(

Is there anything I can do at this point? I don't really think it's Buy.com's problem at this point. Is there any way in heck thAt it would be delivered tomorrow--not just Christmas Eve but Sunday too!