Scooba w/Free Roomba Deal!!

rimshot

I bit. I'm going to justify it by giving them to my husband and youngest daughter for Christmas! My 11 year old had been saving money for her own Roomba. She's so funny!

Don't you love how we "justify" buying things like this! Let me know how you like it, I've been wanting a Scooba for a while now.

The code isn't working as above anymore.:no:

When I ordered, the Scooba only dropped to $279 instead of the heartstopping :eyepoppin $239.

After nearly two hours waiting:gd_tequil for an online rep, I was told I'd have to call customer NO service for help. :gdstooges:

They said they pulled it as the code was posted somewhere online. Hmmmmmm..... :g_shrug:

I got the free Roomba ($119), 30% off the Scooba, no tax and shipping so I'm certainly content.

I'll give the Roomba to my Mom and if I love the Scooba as much as I love my old Roomba, it's still a great deal and a Merry Christmas for me!:holiday16

ok, what's a woot off?

I'm looking for a deal on the woomba...saw one at Target for $199, is that good? Are there several models?

What the heck is a woomba!@!!!!! Oh, my, I know what my mother use to call it!!!! I think My Granny even called her ex-husband by that name!

:eyepoppin Woot.com has the Roomba sage for $139 today. It sure looks like a good deal...someone enable me...get me to spend my $$$$

Just what I need. Another web site with deals with time pressure! :eek: crawling back in my woomba...:blush:

For another 130 you can have the roomba and the scooba.

My wife tried the Roomba last night and everything was going great until I told her it did a better job than she did. Trying the Scooba tonight and I bet I don't make that mistake again! BTW, they had updated the free shipping to overnight to get it in time for Christmas, but the coupon code is now EXPIRED.