Its time for me to buy a printer!!!...Best all in one deal out there??

In my opinion Canon makes the best consumer photo printers. Make sure you get one with seperate ink tanks (5-8). The model with only 2 tanks aren't near as good. I just bought 2 Canon printers a few days ago at unbelievable prices (new Pixma iP6000D - $29, refurb Pixma MP500 - $99) but thet are no longer available. Here is another pretty good deal for a Canon Pixma iP6600D (6 ink tanks) direct from Canon's estore - $99.99 w/free shipping. estore dot usa dot canon dot com/Specification.asp?ITEM_ID=34661. It won't let me have a url. Good luck.

Jay

I have a Lexmark all-in-one printer. I like it. It may not be the best quality printer but no more than I print it works for me. It just uses one ink cartridge. I was using a HP photosmart printer but the ink cartridges were expensive. The cartridges for the HP were around $30 for black and around $40 for color. The Lexmark's ink cartridge is around $20. I don't do a lot of printing. I send my digital pictures I want to printed to Wal-Mart via the internet. It's cheaper to have Wal-Mart print them then print them on a printer. I got the Lexmark free when I purchased my laptop. You can find them at Wal-Mart cheap. I think the Lexmark all-in-one printer is less than $100. It faxes, copies, and prints.

Printer hot deals found on GottaDeal.com

My vote is the HP 5610 for $98.99 after Google Checkout with free shipping.

• Conveniently print, fax, scan and copy with this compact all-in-one
  • Make clear, crisp color copies of photos, presentations and more without turning on your computer
  • Color fax with junk fax barrier to eliminate future unwanted junk faxes
  • High-quality scans of documents and photos with 1200x2400 dpi optical resolution, 48-bit color depth
  • Work with speed and efficiency—print and copy up up to 20 ppm black and up to 13 ppm color
  • Efficiently copy, scan and send faxes with 25-sheet document feeder automatically feeds each page
  • Fast, high-quality black and color faxing at 33.6 Kbps, with or without a PC connection
  • HP inkjet cartridges—designed for efficient ink usage so you can save ink and money
  • Print and copy laser-quality text plus true-to-life photos in optional 6-ink color
  • Vibrant photos with exceptional fade resistance using select HP papers and inks
  • Automatically remove red-eye, enhance detail in dark areas of photos with HP Real Life technologies
  • Print and copy photos in 4x6-inch borderless prints or any size up to 8.5x11 with borders
  • Text display and one-touch buttons make it easy to fax, copy and scan without your computer
  • Easily program fax to automatically block junk fax numbers that are displayed from your caller ID
  • Easily send photos without large e-mail attachments with included HP Instant Share
  • Quickly edit and enhance photos and image-rich brochures using included HP Image Zone software