Going to Big Lots for the first time.

meetooo

Any advice on a systematic way of finding the great deals? Or is there a certain section in each area to look out for? Any hints, tips? I am really excited to go... but don't KNOW the store like I do, say Target (where I know how to peruse), and am wanting to get the most out of this hour long drive... who knows how long there, and hour back home!

Thanks in advance!

Big Lots is one big great deal. Well, not everything is a good deal, but most everything is cheaper vs. the same items at other stores. Just take your time. Our Big Lots tends to scatter a few things. Sure, there's a beauty section, food, etc. But I've found whole boxes full of one item in the wrong section (so not just a customer misplacing it). If you find a deal, grab it. When they are out, they're out. I've learned the hard way.

Cool... thanks. I see their online add... that Schwinn's Stingray for $69 is an awesome deal... we got my 14 yr old son a huffy one like this last year through amazon. Unfortunately he didn't like it. I sold it (still in the box) on Craig's List for what I paid for it, so it worked out. I think adults like these more than the kids do. The guy who bought ours said if his daughter didn't want it, HE'D take it. haha... When I was a kid in 1969-70, my boyfriend Steven had a chopper bike... with a BANANA seat!!! We rode double every where. We were in 5th grade, and in love. He had long hair... and was SOOOOO cool! Hey, if anyone on here's name is Steven, and you had a cool chopper with a banana seat in the 5th grade... "Mona" says hi! LOL... :)

I also went there for the first time today. They have a great selection of furniture at awesome prices. They also have a Brazt blowout sale going on. I picked up the sushi bar playset that is still selling on a few sites for $40 (and up) for $12 !!! :cheesy: