Prepaid phone, T-Mobile or Virgin?

ken9455

My own personal experience with Virgin mobile was awful. I barely ever had a signal anywhere I went, however it probably depends on your area. The other thing that bothered me was that I rarely used all my minutes before they'd expire. Mine was for pretty much the same purpose. Emergencies and quick calls to dh to ask what he needed from the store.

I would ask someone in your area with each service what their signals are like. It sure wouldn't be worth it at all if you break down on the side of the road and have to walk a mile for a signal!!

My sister had Virgin and hated it. She has since switched to T-Mobile. My sister, my mom, and I all own prepaid T-Mobile cell phones. The minutes roll over every time you add more minutes, so they don't just go to waste. Once you reach $100 of airtime, you reach "Gold Rewards" and you get more minutes for your money and your minutes don't expire for a whole year.

i have virgin and i dont like it either,i hardly ever have a signal,when i lose my power i have to walk theyard to find a signal.i live on lake ontario,and never have a signal on the water,i have 120$on my phone now and if i dont top it up with 20 more dollars they are gonna disconnect me.i never had t mobile so i dont know,but a simple track phone gets a better signal tha mine.good luck.

I vote TMobile. I have it & my son has Virgin mobile, but he mostly uses it for TM. If you buy the TMobile $100 prepaid card you get 1000 minutes that do not expire for 1 year. NO other prepaid plan by anyone beats that. If anyone knows of one post it with a link. There's no daily charge either, no long distance or roaming fee.

Kristy

My sister had Virgin and hated it. She has since switched to T-Mobile. My sister, my mom, and I all own prepaid T-Mobile cell phones. The minutes roll over every time you add more minutes, so they don't just go to waste. Once you reach $100 of airtime, you reach "Gold Rewards" and you get more minutes for your money and your minutes don't expire for a whole year.

Yes this is the best.I have it.First card i bought was a $100 one so my mintues expire after a year.But ive never had that problem.(LOL).I always use them.I've had my phone 6 years and have never had a problem.No dropped calls or a "can ya hear me" now.