Free Phote Printer [email protected]

Deal Grabber

I see the additional rebate form, but it says you have to purchase it between December 15-25. Those of us that purchased at the 8.99 price did so before the 15th, so it doesn't look like we can use the additional rebate form.

If I'm wrong, someone please let me know. I would love to stick another 9.00 back in my pocket!

How exactly does this work? can someone explain it to me? does it use the USB connection for most Digital Cameras or does it only work on a certain brand? id like to buy this for my parents, they have the Nikon Coolpix S5 or something, would it work with that?

How exactly does this work? can someone explain it to me? does it use the USB connection for most Digital Cameras or does it only work on a certain brand? id like to buy this for my parents, they have the Nikon Coolpix S5 or something, would it work with that?

I had ordered one a week ago and I just tried it out. The USB cable for your camera plugs directly into the printer, bypassing the computer. I have a Kodak camera and it worked with this printer. It appears that it will work with any camera as long as the camera operates from a USB cable. The printer does not come with an instruction manual, just a quick reference for set up. I think it is a great deal for the price.

It starts out at $50. You put it in your cart and choose to use Google Checkout for payment. If you aren't signed up for a google checkout account, it walks you through the set-up of that account. Once you choose gco, it will then reflect a $20 discount, taking it down to $30.

That's what you get charged--$30. Then there are 2 rebates, one for $21 and one for $8.99.

Hope that helps.