HELP!!! ISO gifts for my customers.

I am a server and I like to give "small" gifts for my regular customers on holidays. Last year I made candy and cookies but just won't have the time this year, so I need to buy something. Most of them are families or couples. I do little candy treat bags for the kids, it's just the adults I have trouble with. I know what these people eat every week and some things going on in their lives but I really don't know their interests or likes.

Anyone with an idea or just maybe something you would think would be nice from your server at your favorite restauant would be nice. I'm not rich and I have 12+ families to buy for so I was thinking maybe around 5-10$ for each family.

Thanks in advance for your help!!

One thing I always love to get or give is candles. They are well-priced and you can get some wonderfully decorated ones for the holidays. Pen sets can be found cheap and are always nice things to have. I'd normally say ornaments also, picking out special ornaments but are you sure all of these people celebrate Christmas?

It's so thoughtful that you do this. I'm sure anything you choose would be appreciated. All of the ideas above are great. The idea about tins of mints would be a quick, easy, inexpensive thing to do and you really wouldn't even have to wrap it! I hope your customers are as thoughtful as you are!