LNT: Stainless Steel Roaster $19.99!!!

wjlambert4

Ahh. Cool. The roaster for $19.99. Added a set of turkey lifters for $12.99. Take 20% off that (or $6.60). Add in $7.99 for S/H. Sub total is $35.69. Go back and back and back and now use Google check out for $10 off. Grand total $25.69 for a stainless steel roaster & a set of turkey lifters. Good deal. I love the smell of roasting turkey!

Thank you for listing this deal. I was able to use the discount and google check-out. I used the bathcloths that were on sale to complete my $30.00. I look forward to using my roaster. I have always had to seal my pans with foil. It will be nice to have a pan with a tight lid.

I bought the roaster and the Cambridge Bradford 53 pc flatware. My hubby saw me ordering the roaster and asked for new silverware. It seems to have a way of disappearing around here. I think when the little guy cleans his plate, he throws out EVERYTHING. We especially have an issue with spoons. :no:

Roasting pan reg 49.99 and flatware reg. 29.99 both delivered for $40.85. Not too bad.