Nintendo DS Lite

Glinda

Does anyone have any idea if Nintendo DS Lites will be back in stock before Christmas? I know some of you work at different stores so I was hoping someone would have an idea... The guy at my local Walmart seemed certain that they would have more in stock, but I'm not sure if he really knew that for a fact or if he just wanted me to keep coming into the store to check (and buy more stuff...lol)

Thanks in advance!

Sbsahm if you have the paypal debit card you don't have to worry about them accepting paypal as long as they take mastercard you can pay with it. Thats what I use to do all my online shopping.

Oh and toysrus now accepts paypal as a form of payment but I have no clue if they have these or not or what there price is if they do.

yea I hadn't got the paypal debit card yet, I don't even have my current bank account linked to it, keeps me from spending more than I am making, lol!

TRU is out of stock... I am waiting until tommorrow to see if they come back in stock with my supplier. I may paypal the money to my mother in law and have her get them for me. But then she won't get the money till next week....

also oos on Game Stop. ....

It's sad that I can buy them cheaper retail and pay less shipping then I can from my "wholesale" Supplier I shoulda known I was in trouble when they actaully startd selling at my price, lol!

The Target where I work has had them in stock several times over the last few weeks but they sell out pretty quickly. We got some in a couple of days ago and it sold out the same day we got our shipment. I didn't know they were going to be that popular this year. Thankfully I was able to get one a couple of months ago.

LOL ashemgra!! I got a white one & black one for each of my little ones...I've been searching high & low to exchange the white one for a pink!! I've checked every where but they seem to be gone as quickly as they arrive. I'm feeling very lucky to have the ones I've got. I hope you all find one! Merry Christmas!

well i got my son a white one when they first came out in june and my daughters wanted one for their birthdays one is in november and the other in december so on my daughters nov birthday i got her the pink one at toys r us and my other daughter just kept looking at hers and we went that same day and got her the black one luckily i didnt hesitate and waited to get it on her b day in december because they are hard to find right now i was lucky to get a black one a couple days ago my son broke his white one well i broke it i had it in my pocket and fell on the concrete floor an it broke the insurance we got for it didnt cover it so we went and got him a new one since it was me that broke it we wanted a white one but they only had one black one i got the bundle at toys r us the their was a lady wanting one in front of me in line and there was only one left the last one and she went to pay and requested a ds they told her there was only a grey ds those are the old ones and she got mad and stormed out of there mad and it was my turn and i told her i wanted the ds bundle and she proceeded to give the grey one and i told her i didnt want that i wanted the black one and she told me that was all they had and i told her to look at the bottom of the case in the corner and i was right she didnt even know she had one in there so i bought it now i called nintendo and they told me that for a 50.00 repair fee they can fix my son's white ds and if they cant fix it they will give a reconstructed one so ill be shipping the white one tyo nintendo tomorrow and i guess if they fix that ill keep the black ds for myself

I think the biggest reason why they are so hard to get is everyone waited till the last minute hoping the price would drop because it has been out for a while. No such luck, so now everyone is trying to get them and it didn't give time for the stores to re-stock. Just my opinion.

I was lucky my daughter wanted a pink. Only pink. My hubby walked into a small sears outlet type store and sked if they had any of any color guy says just a white HUbby says he will take it. The guy comes out and says I don't know why this wasn't on the floor but I have a pink one if you want it. Hubby bought both and I was so excited! For those that can not find a pink. EBgames have skins that you may want to consider. It was actually what I was going to do http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=802499

Due to an inventory discrepancy, we just found 3 extra NDS Lite Bundles in our warhouse. These are brand new, Onyx color, & include 2 random games. I resolved the inv. issue and was about to re-issue to the store when I saw this post. If interested and desperate, I just listed them on Amazon up-for-the-taking. Perhaps not the best deal you can get for these (sorry employer set), but they are available there for a short time, if you really really need them. No worries if not . . . we just ship them back to the store. Happy Holidays all!! I enjoy these forums . . . very useful & informative. Keep up the great job!! -aflc