Updated: Major Sales on Columbia Sportswear Items @ Amazon.com - HURRY!

alimfp

UPDATE: There's many 3 in 1 coats available for around $50 - look here.

UPDATE #2: There's a lot more Columbia Sportswear stuff on sale. Search for "columbia sportswear" and sort by "bestselling" to see good deals!

Columbia Sportswear Men's 3 in1 Kestrel Parka

http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/P/B000G2DUXG.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62617550_.jpg

List Price: $220.00

Price: $49.97 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25

You Save: $170.03 (77%)

Hurry! They are going fast!

(Also eligible for a free Lucky mag sub with purchase)

The Columbia line is wonderful for warmth. I already had one as did two of my daughters so DH was thrilled to get this one (and the price is great - I paid $100 for mine on sale two years ago). Plus just toss them in to the washing machine and they look like new again.

They aren't those heavy bulky looking coats so you might be deceived into thinking it won't keep you warm - but it does.

The Columbia line is wonderful for warmth. I already had one as did two of my daughters so DH was thrilled to get this one (and the price is great - I paid $100 for mine on sale two years ago). Plus just toss them in to the washing machine and they look like new again.

They aren't those heavy bulky looking coats so you might be deceived into thinking it won't keep you warm - but it does.

Thanks for this post... I was worried about not having the zip out lining in the coat I was purchasing... I dont even own a coat as I hardly ever need one, and like to have a longer jacket when I visit the freezing weather... have to keep the booty warm....;)