Xbox 360 at K-mart about $344 shipped.

mahyar1

OK they have a special going on. Free Shipping on all orders over $50. Also employee family discounts. So here is what you do.

ADD THIS TO YOUR CART

Link to 360

https://www.kmart.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=139471&N=0&Nty=1&Ntk=All&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Ntt=xbox%20360

PROCEED TO YOUR CART AND ENTER THE FOLLWING CODE IN "ENTER COUPON"

On the next page enter you shipping information. When you get to shipping method choose lowest cost. Now depending on your tax it should be around 344 shipped no charge for shippping.

WTF!!!! Does anybody know if Returns at Walmart will get your money back or will they just give a replacement or Gift Card because mine was $405.00 with 2 Year service plan and with Kmart its $364.05 with 2 year.. BULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With receipt (last 30 days) and unopened package, they should give you your money back.

Your complete shopping satisfaction is our number one priority.

If an item you ordered from Walmart.com does not meet your expectations, simply return it either to a store or by mail within 90 days of receiving it, unless otherwise noted below.

To Return an Item to a Store

* Take the item, invoice and all original packaging and accessories to Customer Service at your local Wal-Mart.

* For all payment methods except Bill Me Later®, an associate will issue an immediate credit to the original payment method or provide a store credit for the cost of the item and the sales tax, if applicable.

* For an item paid for with Bill Me Later, an associate can issue store credit in the form of a Wal-Mart Shopping Card or a cash refund. Then you receive a bill from Bill Me Later and submit payment to Bill Me Later.

ELECTRONICS

* Computer hardware: Must be returned with any included software within 15 days of receipt.

* Computer components and computer accessories: Must be returned within 45 days of receipt.

* Computer software: Must be returned unopened.

* Camcorders and digital cameras: Must be returned within 30 days of receipt.

* GPS Units, Digital Music Players, and Portable Video Players: May be returned for refund or exchange with receipt WITHIN 15 DAYS.

awww you must have missed the Promotional Discount of $36.00 - guess it was only good yesterday (until midnight). Free shipping is applied after entering your shipping info. Looks like it is still taking the associate discount code of 40.00 though....

Thanks, Good deal just ordered one with Madden 07, $398 shipped.:)

Now I will cancel my bundle at Dell, ord. one there Nov. 21 they keep changing ship date. I'm afraid I will not get it by x-mas.

Thanks again!

Man am I glad I cancelled my Dell order.

Well I purchased one Sunday or so I thought. I just got an email that said the item is now on back order and order has been cancelled. I knew I should have just bought one from Walmart with the $50 gift card, but assumed my purchase went through. This seems to be a common problem this season with online ordering. You think you are getting a purchase only to be told days later that sorry, you're out of luck. You would think that would be an immediate response.

Thanks for shopping at KMart!

Good news! Your order has been shipped and you can look forward to receiving it soon. We hope you enjoy it.

Yea! They also gave me the UPS tracking#

Good luck to everyone else that ordered. Hope you get it!

THE KICKER IS KMART does HAVE IT in stock today and back at $399. I just got off the phone with them, and they told me they will ship it tomorrow and do a price adjustment. Wonder if I should believe them. They also told me my original order was cancelled as my phone number did not match the credit cards number. I got off the phone with cc company and they said not only do the numbers match, but the approved the transaction last week and the hold is still on the account. Gotta love KMART's customer service.