Disney Store

mmouse1

i just signed up and did not get the 15% coupon, how long does it take

I got mine in the mail with the winter catalog.

Also, I went last night. Apparently, alot of people know about this, because there were almost NO snowglobes left! And the ones they had were nothing I was interested in :( There is another Disney Store about the same distance in another direction, may head there today.

The Disney Store has their holiday plush and other holiday items 40% off! The big winter white plush were $10. I had not used my 15% coupon yet and they let me add this to the savings. :cheesy:

I visited DS and used three 10.00 gift cards, 15% coupon, and got winnie white plush for 10.00, winnie soft tree house on clearance for 5.00, and Cars dvd for 19.99, and only paid a dollar and some change. Was disapointed tho when they would not let me have the disney princess remote control car for 40% off. They said the 40% off sale only applied to the end cap, even tho the sign was over the cars.

FYI...I went back to another DS last night, while we were visiting Santa...Got a $10 GC for applying for the Disney Rewards Visa. JUST applying! She said we didnt have to get approved, or ever accept the card...it was just for applying! Both hubby & I filled one out, so free $20. SO, i got DS 2 a CARS pop up play thing. It was $40, with 40% off it came to $18.xx! Yippie!

Our Disney Store had the same thing about 2 weeks ago. We applied and when I went there this weekend the card wouldn't scan !! It kept coming up that it had not been activated. The manager came over and believe it or not took the $10 off my order anyway !! Good customer service during the holidays, I was in shock.