Borders Today Only 40% Dvd Set

DON DADDA

Borders - Printable 40% Off Coupon Off any dvd set.coup is only good for today

http://f.chtah.com/i/9/276579820/coupondvd40_1207.htm

ooohhh ! GReat find! I think I will use it to buy the Firefly DVD set! They already have a great price on it ($25.97) ... I love, love, love Firefly & the Serenity movie!

http://www.amazon.com/Firefly-Complete-Ron-Glass/dp/B0000AQS0F/sr=1-1/qid=1165595360/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/104-9168832-2503109?ie=UTF8&s=dvd

Thanks- I got excited for a minute there. I love the show 24. I missed getting season 4 on black friday for 16 dollars (sniff, sniff). Borders has it on "sale" .50 less than target. Well when I called about putting it aside and told them about my 40% coupon I was told that 40% would come off the original price of 69.99, not the sale price of 53.19. Thanks any way- Back to the drawing board. Any one know of a good deal on season 4 of the show 24??? looking for under $30. out the door.

is there a way to find out what they sell in boxed sets? It keeps bringing me to amazon and if I put in box sets, it doesn't give too much of a choice...It appears I need to know the title of what I want first, but I wanted to look at what was offered as I have no clue yet...

just wondering if it is going to worth including it in the mad dash all over town tonight...

is there a way to find out what they sell in boxed sets? It keeps bringing me to amazon and if I put in box sets, it doesn't give too much of a choice...It appears I need to know the title of what I want first, but I wanted to look at what was offered as I have no clue yet...

just wondering if it is going to worth including it in the mad dash all over town tonight...

You have to go to the store website and you can check the store's availability for what you are looking for

http://www.bordersstores.com/index.jsp?tt=gn

Thanks- I got excited for a minute there. I love the show 24. I missed getting season 4 on black friday for 16 dollars (sniff, sniff). Borders has it on "sale" .50 less than target. Well when I called about putting it aside and told them about my 40% coupon I was told that 40% would come off the original price of 69.99, not the sale price of 53.19. Thanks any way- Back to the drawing board. Any one know of a good deal on season 4 of the show 24??? looking for under $30. out the door.

That's the thing I hate about Borders. All their sale pricing is really a 20% or 30% coupon sticker, which means you can't use other coupons on top of it even if the coupon doesn't exclude 'sale prices'. Pretty sly I thought.

The cheapest season 4 dvd I saw is on buy.com with Google Ckout for ~$32, free budget s/h. May have tax depending on where you are.

That's the thing I hate about Borders. All their sale pricing is really a 20% or 30% coupon sticker, which means you can't use other coupons on top of it even if the coupon doesn't exclude 'sale prices'. Pretty sly I thought.

The cheapest season 4 dvd I saw is on buy.com with Google Ckout for ~$32, free budget s/h. May have tax depending on where you are.

Oh yeah....that's why I quit going to Borders ....I almost forgot.:yuck: