*DEAD* - HOT Smashbox Deal - $4 + tax shipped!

bravesrule62382

Smashbox

They had a deal similiar to this last year.

I just got the following all for $4 shipped!!

(You may be charge tax if you are in other states - I'm in Texas)

Status Product Options Price (Each) Quantity Total Price

open Mini Lip Pencil

item #: 65 color : palm beach $4.00 1 $4.00

open Mini Eye Shadow Duo

item #: 137 color : feature $0.00 1 $0.00

open Mini Brush Cleaner

item #: 168 color : blank $0.00 1 $0.00

open Mini Highlighter

item #: 19 color : champagne $0.00 1 $0.00

open Mini Backdrop Cooling Tint

item #: 116 color : 0 $0.00 1 $0.00

subtotal: $4.00

shipping & handling: $0.00

total: $4.00

1) Select any item to purchase... They have some mini lip liners for $4.00 (cheapest thing I could find).

2) If you order today between 9am-2pm PST time you get a free gift with your order, this is automatically in the cart and is the mini highlighter and cooling tint.

3) Also you get to pick a sample with your order as well (I picked the Mini Brush Cleaner, there are two others - "Mini Anti-Shine - NEUTRAL" and "Photo Finish Foundation Primer" that seems to now be out of stock).

4) Right now they are also running promotion code FRSHP9 which also gives you free shipping and a free eyeshadow duo with your order. Enter this on the screen where you enter you payment info.

Hurry Hurry! :D

Update: I just tried to do the same order again and the Cooling Tint disappeared from the cart, so that part may be dead! Keep checking though...

do I just add everything seperate or is it in a package?

You need to find the one product you want to buy - the OP bought a mini lip pencil for $4.00-I decided on the sponges for $5.00 then it lets you pick your free sample too - then at the payment page you put in the code for free shipping and it adds the eyeshadow - so for $5.00I'm getting 4 items. The highlighter was added too to my cart but I don't remember on which screen it does that.

I don't see anything added to my cart. Am I too late? :(. Do I need to go on through to checkout to see it?

I think there is 30 minutes left in the added highlighter part of the deal...

First add something to your cart to purchase (lip pencil for $4 was the cheapest thing I could find) and then go to checkout, the highligher should be in your bag. Then continue through the steps outlined above to get the other items...

Thank you so much! I just got all of my 15 year old daughter's stocking stuffers for $14! I did the mini lip gloss instead of liner. Also got the free sample, free eye shadow, free anit-shine and free highligher - I love this site!!