Roboreptile $54.99 free shipping @ Amazon

tracys3sons

• 2 weeks later...

Oaky OI tried doing a price adjustment through email but they don't understand what I am wanting, how exactly do I get an adjustment. By the way we just opend the roboreptile for Hannukah and it's a hit! It doesn't fall over at all. I think the reptile is a lot cooler than the dog, cause it stalks ad guards and it's pretty neat

heresthe link

http://www.amazon.com/Wow-Wee-International-Ltd-8065/dp/B000ENW5Q0/sr=8-1/qid=1166321460/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/105-6446934-5586812?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games .

We bought the dog for our 4 year old last year on clearance and he LOVES it! I would definitely go with the dog! It guards, barks, and even lifts it's leg to "pee" (along with sounds!) It will also roll over and sit, does all kind of cool stuff!! And I do know that the roboreptile has trouble walking depending on what type of floors you have. A friend of mine has carpet and it won't walk on it at all. It will walk on her tile but slides some. But we've never had a problem with the dog, even on out plush carpet he walks. Hope this helps ;)

I'm a scrooge -- my son (6) wants this for Christmas, and I refuse to spend that much on one present for a 6yo...LOL, so I got him the "un robot" one that usually sells for $14.99 on sale at Meijer for $6.88...I don't know if he knows all about the robotics involved in it or not...I don't think he does...so I'm hoping this and the Darth Mal lightsaber (which was $25, but I know it will get TONS more use) will do the trick this year...

We just got outs in today from Amazon they look really cool. If they had not been wrapped up so well I would have taken one out and played with it:yup: We had to do a patchwork wrap job though. If anybody is getting one you might want to find some of that oversized paper.