Fly Pen software @ TRU from $1.70

ashemgra

I went to TRU for something else tonight and checked out the flyware BOY am I some glad I did!

I got Fly games for $1.70

Fly Fear Factor for $4.98

Fly Batman game for $9.98

WOW WOW WOW!! I was some happy with those deals! the Fly games was marked $3.98 but rang up @ $1.70...when I questioned it the girl said she was too tired to call and ask then said Merry Christmas!! LOL

go check out YOUR TRU and see if they have the same deals! I know it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for as far as software for those go BUT at least she has some fun things to do...now to find deals on the middle school test, algebra, journal and writing ones!

My TRU had the notebooks of paper (8.5x10) for $7. Bought the last two

Had the fly backpacks for clearance for $19.98 (passed though)

Bought 2 of the 3 ink refills

Batman and baseball games for Flypen for $9.98

Didn't have any games. All gone though. I wanted the fly games one and/or x-game one. All well.

My sister is sending my 13 year old ds, Beorn, a Fly Pen for Hanukkah because she saw an ad that showed math software helping a teen with algebra. Beorn rarely needs help with his algebra, but what he is doing is already beyond my abilities and Paul isn't always available to tutor him.

Does TRU carry this math software? Is it on clearance if they do?

My TRU had a lot of Flyware, paper, games, speaker,backpacks and carrying cases. I bought one of everything, except the backpack, as I ordered the Flypen on Amazon and I am not sure what else I will need to go along with it. I wish they had the ink, but maybe I will find it later. It was located with the other clearance items in the front of the store near the electronics.